Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: HybridprX]
    #23399058 -

HybridprX said:
Just gonna quote all of my relevant posts directed at OP so they don't get lost when he comes back to see this mess.

Keep going buddy, I've said it from the start I think you are gonna get some nice shrooms from this potentially. We will be rooting for you, no one is trying to rain on anyones parade except HybridprX



You're a grade A fucking douche....I've been trying to tell op he's fine this entire time.



Sloppy, this happened when I hit 'quote' on hybrid prick's quote.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: dankington]
    #23399059 -

:freshwtf:


--------------------
AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: SloppyJoseph]
    #23399066 -

Oh that's, ok. well


Fuck off Hybridprick. We've all been telling OP he is fine. But with stipulations. You god damn prick.


--------------------
AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: SloppyJoseph]
    #23399127 -

Now ban Sloppy too since he doesn't know how to check himself either..


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: Inocuole]
    #23399131 -

already did as soon as he posted lol...just keep lining up folks.


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: cronicr]
    #23399171 -

:leaving:


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: Inocuole]
    #23399473 -

Munchauzen said:
OP, Inocuole is your savior. HybridprX obviously has no idea what he is talking about. You have bacteria, guaranteed, 100%. The fact that he is still arguing this when multiple veteran cultivators have said otherwise is just laughable. No, that kind of growth is NEVER good. It is not genetic diversity at all. HybridprX is very confused and misinformed.

The best course of action with bacteria is to just ignore it like its not there. You can get fruits more often than not.

severely bacterial bottle grow:




Noob Question- Are those blue caps the result of the bacteria?  If so, would you eat them?


--------------------
Mr. Pink:  "Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?"
Joe:  "Because you're a faggot."
                                     
                                                    -Reservoir Dogs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: Wicked Burn]
    #23399483 -

Wicked Burn said:
Munchauzen said:
OP, Inocuole is your savior. HybridprX obviously has no idea what he is talking about. You have bacteria, guaranteed, 100%. The fact that he is still arguing this when multiple veteran cultivators have said otherwise is just laughable. No, that kind of growth is NEVER good. It is not genetic diversity at all. HybridprX is very confused and misinformed.

The best course of action with bacteria is to just ignore it like its not there. You can get fruits more often than not.

severely bacterial bottle grow:




Noob Question- Are those blue caps the result of the bacteria?  If so, would you eat them?



The blue caps are normal for APE


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? (Updates) [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #23399541 -

:whathesaid:


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23401493 -

7/1 Pictures

Doesn't look like much has changed, but the tub is getting more dry. The myc is still looking moist from spraying it the other day, and its growth is seeming to slow down. Hopefully things will pick up in the next few days and ill start to see some action from the sub! Let me know if I need to bump up the humidity or whatever else and ill keep on track with these pictures.

Hopefully ill get some new grain going soon and try to start a new batch. I'm in a situation where I have to do stealth shroom operations and my best options are to do spore syringes to pre made grain bags (I know, I know, its my best option right now IMO) and then go to this mini bulk. I have the materials for a SAB but need to make it before this next project. Any thoughts on how to still have a stealth op and do better than syringe to grain? Would LC be feasible? Thanks guys.

Also i'll read this shit show of comments a bit later. Things went to hell pretty quick in a day i guess haha. I respect what HybridprX is going for but i cant say i agree with him at all. Thank you for all the support and uplifting words all of you!

       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23401537 -

Spore211215 said:
I'm in a situation where I have to do stealth shroom operations and my best options are to do spore syringes to pre made grain bags (I know, I know, its my best option right now IMO)



pre made grain bags are never a good option. if you cant fruit mushrooms dont grow mushrooms. look into sclerotia maybe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: spacechildo]
    #23401559 -

Ill figure a way out to make grain or WBS work if I shouldn't be buying bags, I really want to see a growing mushroom from my labor. Ill PC some grains at a friends house if i need to, but im really interested in that method.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23401607 -

You will definitely get a few shrooms out of that bad boy... Patience man... Patience.


--------------------


Q&A
US vs. THEM

The more I learn, the less I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: LocN9ne]
    #23401629 -

LocN9ne said:
You will definitely get a few shrooms out of that bad boy... Patience man... Patience.



I am sure i will see something out of it, i just know that what i am doing right now is not as good as i can possibly do it and want to achieve the best i can with my limited resources. And im am also a little bit anxious and wanting to see what comes of my first grow :grin:
Not having patience is a bit of a flaw i have and hopefully this hobby can help teach me to have some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23401634 -

You need more projects going... Start doing agar and you will be too busy with that to even worry about tubs like you are worrying about this one...


--------------------


Q&A
US vs. THEM

The more I learn, the less I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: LocN9ne]
    #23401637 -

Sidenote: how did you like that shitfest that your thread turned into for a couple pages there? :ducklol:


--------------------


Q&A
US vs. THEM

The more I learn, the less I know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: LocN9ne]
    #23401645 -

depends how stealth he "needs" to be IMO, if you gotta hide it from "room mates" how are you gonna fruit it all and play with agar indisturbed?
If its just from people visiting I agree 100% go for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: spacechildo]
    #23404490 -

That was a wild shit show it became real quick haha, apparently there is a lot of hate out for Hybrid. And stealth means i can PC grain at a friends and possibly make LC but doing agar work and whatnot isn't feasible. I have to do all spore / psilocin relation stuff at my house but precursors can be done elsewhere. So a semi-stealth type of deal. Also T-minus a minute or two for my next update

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23404501 -

7/2 Pictures

Not too much to say this time. I sprayed the walls because I'm an anxious fuck and got some water on the mycelium. With all this contam I can't tell what stage I'm at so I don't know if I should water or whatnot.

I'll be camping this weekend so hopefully I'll see some progress by then end of the day on 7/4.

       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TiT grow w/ pictures. How am I doing? [Re: Spore211215]
    #23405374 -

That bitch is blooming, and not in a good way. Give it lots of FAE, that will help with almost any sort of contam.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First grow PE "fat cake grow" with a pic of some pins rabiddoggy 1,020 10 03/05/18 10:23 PM
by rabiddoggy
* New Pictures of the PESA
( 1 2 all )
bluhoney 7,779 34 05/24/01 06:58 AM
by bluhoney
* Re: Shut up and grow! Tec-9 2,387 11 04/19/01 06:42 AM
by dbs_mother
* Re: finally gonna grow my own but need help on what to purchase Anonymous 3,340 18 01/04/00 06:29 PM
by Anonymous
* Pictures: Does this look right? LostMetropolis 977 9 08/02/03 11:11 PM
by LostMetropolis
* Pictures of my stubborn punk ass fuck shit cakes! DatDaNK420 3,581 15 07/18/03 05:02 AM
by charvo
* Growing Substrate Abudiwa 1,023 1 09/13/01 10:46 PM
by jonnyshaggs420
* Bulk Growing AlphaWave 4,984 3 10/22/01 05:02 PM
by phrozendata

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
8,556 topic views. 15 members, 58 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.