Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
My thoughts on telekenisis.
    #2293155 - 02/02/04 02:08 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Not only do I believe in telekenisis, but I think that telekenisis is something that only happens when all beings who are trying to perform such things as telekenisis believe in it also. Even though I'm getting a little off topic i think it has something to do with whole entire zones of energy around people that must be more then equal. Sorta more then the whole idea behind being one. It has to do with people who have what I was refered to as a 'flipper' capability. Has anyone ever been in a telepathic state of mind and had themselves refered to as a flipper? I've also had myself refered to as seal. When I was able to project my thoughts, and others out in front of me. I've even had someone assume i was a wizard, due to lack of terms. Anyone heard such terms? The seal term reminds me of stuff that has most likely happened in wonderful civilizations like atlantis. There are many stories told behind these places that we can not really verify even exist. Such as what I'm trying to find an answer to myself. To make it simple, Has anyone hear ever heard the term 'flipper' or 'seal'?

Thanks again,  :grin:
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: My thoughts on telekenisis. [Re: Droz]
    #2293163 - 02/02/04 02:12 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Who do you hang out with that calls you a flipper or a seal? Seems kind of odd and random.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: My thoughts on telekenisis. [Re: bert]
    #2293170 - 02/02/04 02:15 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Seal came after I was able to project my imaging and thoughts outside of my body, this was actually said by my father. I don't think I am afraid to speak about this stuff anymore. Why the hell should I, I've got one life to live. Flipper came from a sisters friend. As in some sort of dolphin capability.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2293180 - 02/02/04 02:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

but I think that telekenisis is something that only happens when all beings who are trying to perform such things as telekenisis believe in it also.

That is a self-referencing statement which is superficially true, but has no content.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineQuincunx
whisper
Male User Gallery

Loc: Slovenia
    #2293342 - 02/02/04 03:54 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

It has to do with people who have what I was refered to as a 'flipper' capability.

I would say all humans have this capability. It is just not developed equally in all individuals and some are born more talented in those matters. However it is possibile to train anyone from baseline in six months if one has will and desire to spend some time and effort in the training.
But telekinesis, telephaty, clairvoyance & clairaudience are not supernatural hocus-pocus. This are all very natural phenomena it's just that ppl (esp. western-minded) find it hard to grasp at first. In raja yoga these phenomena sometimes occur on level 6 (dharana) or 7 (dhyana) out of 8 of Patanjali's raja yoga path level system.
However, it is absolutely necesary to give up on these abilities completely if an adept wants to reach level 8 (samadhi or enlightment). It is dangerous to play with such abilities for a prolongued time, no matter for what purposes are ment.

Quote:

The seal term reminds me of stuff that has most likely happened in wonderful civilizations like atlantis.

Well. Although the history of those days has now lapsed into legends i think the message of the old stays clear. Civilizations nowadays known as Lemuria and Atlantis were once great and shining, but they've destroyed themselves due to misuse and evil use of this very same mind power. They became wicked sorcerers, arogant and pride. Eventually they thought they should be worshiped like gods, but that didn't turn out good for them.

So, to be careful when practicing those abilities is not a bad idea...  :smirk:

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: My thoughts on telekenisis. [Re: Swami]
    #2293687 - 02/02/04 09:02 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

hehe, i believe its time for another swami-test...or whatever you call them

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: My thoughts on telekenisis. [Re: CleverName]
    #2293805 - 02/02/04 09:51 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, you don't need me - start your own challenge. They're fun and educational, too!  :grin:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1