Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
I have proven Telekenisis to myself
    #3162633 - 09/22/04 12:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I will offer my proof and evidence that I claim valid, I in no way claim to have any 'power' beyond what any other human can do...

It started with an interest in PSI at an age of about 16 I spent a lot of time reading and practicing techniques, and while seemingly beneficial , I gave up interest/realized it had no real world application( that I could think of at the time)... and then I realized that although these energies are real, I could see no real life application to me..

So now tonight I was weighing something out on a scale, a digital one that measures in .10/g increments.. I felt something come to my remembrance about energy or PSI and a thought from a movie about the weight of the soul...so my scale is low end but still reliable and it was going back and forth from .01 to .00, I realized it did this when I was thinking about something that made me increase my emotions... so I played it off as placebo.. But further interest I decided to try and use chi, or psi or energy or whatever it is called( I am not sure what form of energy I used, I felt it draw from myself so I guess this is what would be labeled as wiccan magick or perhaps new age psi?)

I sent the energy down my arm and into my hand.. anyone who has done this can remember the tingling feeling this creates, perhaps this is just my brain sending more feeling to my nerves, and increased energy flow , either way it was real( to me) so I directed the flow of my energy onto the scale, I increased my thoughts and directed even more energy and the scale jumped to .02, then I brought my hand closer and kept the flow through my arm onto the scale, I imagined the energy in intense visualizations as flowing white light pressing down on every mechanism in the scale, I opened my eyes and it was .4 ... finally after I continued increasing this 'imaginary weight' whether it be real or false to .07, I let go and relaxed, the pressure was no longer there and the scale went back to .01...

I tare the scale back to .00 and then let it sit there to see if it would jump to .07 again, and it did not, I turned it off then on and waited to see, but still normal.

you hear of people saying things like moving objects? well that is very powerful could it exist... let us take a common item like a household drinking glass, weighing probably 100 grams, and here I am talking about .07 gram 'telekinetic force' should such an energy flow exist...

I think it would be possible though extreme will and the use of the brains and bodies own nervous system to create change in this world, possibly as much as the tale of a lady lifting a car to save the trapped person.. while exaggerated it demonstrates the basic concept of mind over matter...

so there is my story and I hope you all will try this with your own scales if you have one and try to further gain evidence.. also any stories or proof you have acquired in your travels, then post it here...

I'm not sure what this means to me, and how it could possibly be useful.. perhaps it is just a bit more evidence to help me hold on the belief there is something beyond science and systems and religions and even the flow of the nature here on Earth...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3162642 - 09/22/04 12:04 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Try proving it to Swami. There's a bunch of cash in it for you.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #3162687 - 09/22/04 12:16 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You admitted you had to clean the underside of your scale. Try it with scale that isn't malfunctioning... that will be your control for the experiement.

I have to clean the scales at work several times a day; little onion flakes and the like cause misreadings when they get under the scale.

On a side note, I have no car antennae so my radio reception is often on the fritz. However, if I move my hand over the radio the reception gets clearer and when I move it away the sound quality gets poorer. One explanation would be that my aura gives a clearer energy frequency to the radio when parts of my body comes close to it. Another explanation would be that the mass in my arm acts like an antennae in some way...

If you have this power, and you are willing to demonstrate it on AJs scale, then the next time we are both over there you can attempt it. Untill then, keep practising. After all, if you can excert force downward, then prehaps you can learn to levitate.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3162781 - 09/22/04 12:37 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomHermit said:
After all, if you can excert force downward, then prehaps you can learn to levitate.

I want in on this "how to". Been working at theories on it for years.
keep sharing 2experimental, I'm listening. :popcorn:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#3162833 - 09/22/04 12:48 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Try doing the same thing with a triple beam scale. Work hard at this stuff.

The size of what you are effecting does not matter in my oppinion because size doesn't exsist and is only relative to things we experiance in consciousness.

The scale can be replaced by annother scale. And tested on multiple scales. You could organize yourself an experiment and publically prove it posting periodic progress on this website. If you can only do it on a digital scale, you probably have "Electrokinesis," on triple beam scale you perform telekinesis on matter.

I say you can do anything because anything is possible. Because anything is possible. Go for your dreams and don't give up.

Don't let anybody change your beliefs.

--------------------
Agent 727

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3164329 - 09/22/04 01:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If breathing is telekinises then your right we all have it!!!

Seriously, the weight you are talking about IMO WAS CAUSED BY YOUR BREATH.  You said it seemed to react to your emotion, from your story it appears to me that this, from personal experience, is the case.

Had you of stated an awareness of this unpredictable feature of digital scales, I may be more inclined to take you more seriously.

I have seen 'evidence' * of a lot of paranormal stuff (clairvoyance, ghosts, E.Ts, to name a few) but never yet anything but simple misconception with telekinesis.  :sorry:

*That has lead to a 99.9% personal changeable beleif!!! :crazy:

--------------------

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: Ego Death]
    #3164390 - 09/22/04 01:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Tried it with my 0.00g digital last night. That thing is super sensitive to air currents like danoEoboy said- but mine didn't move at all. Sat on 0.00 indefinitely and it normally flickers around .01- if there is any air or movement.

I must suck at telekinesis.  :twirlyface: :grin: I think the problem is that I was trying to use a physical life force like you said- chi.

I think you just got to do it with your head- it is tele-kinesis.

Will let you know if I have any success. Now that I think about it- I was going about it all wrong last night. Peace  :cool:

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

#3164408 - 09/22/04 01:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Some scales are also sensitive to radio waves and other electromagnetic interference. Place a cell phone next to a zero'ed out scale and then call it, most of the time the numbers will go haywire. This could possibly damage your scale, so try at your own risk.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Loc: Everywhere else
    #3164508 - 09/22/04 01:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've never tried telekenisis with a scale.  When I try that sort of thing  usually I try displacing small objects.  Like MAGnum said, the magnitude of the change your trying to affect shouldn't matter that much.  Mind you, I've never been even remotely successful, but it's good fun anyhow.

I'd love to see someone win the Swami challenge, keep at it  :thumbup: :grin: :thumbup:

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: Panoramix]
    #3165717 - 09/22/04 06:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'd love to see someone win the Swami challenge

:rolleyes: So would I!!!

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
    #3165827 - 09/22/04 06:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yup telekinesis is real :smile:

I never thought of trying a digital scale, that's pretty clever :smile:

Glad to see more people are beginning to accept this natural human ability.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: MAGnum]
    #3165848 - 09/22/04 07:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

"The size of what you are effecting does not matter in my oppinion because size doesn't exsist and is only relative to things we experiance in consciousness."

force = mass * acceleration, and thus with an equal 'telekinetic force' (whatever the actual force behind this true ability is), the greater the object's mass, the less accleration (0 if the mass is too great).

While I know everything is relative, and I agree with you, the mass of the affected object remains relative to a pretty constant (of course improving with practice) 'telekinetic force'. Trust me, larger objects are much harder to move, and no... it's not wind... :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #3166050 - 09/22/04 07:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

your scale was reacting to the heat emitted by your hand, possibly as well as gravitational pushes and whatnot. there are many factors. scales are extremely sensitive, this is not supernatural science, simply our natural laws at work.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: entiformatie]
    #3166098 - 09/22/04 07:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

entiformatie said:
your scale was reacting to the heat emitted by your hand, possibly as well as gravitational pushes and whatnot. there are many factors. scales are extremely sensitive, this is not supernatural science, simply our natural laws at work.

not true... also the person saying air flow or breath effected it is wrong.. I waved my hands over it, breathed on it, tried to reproduce it without mental activity , ect....I though maybe it was condensation or other factors , this is not the case... I tried to redo my experiment and I was only able to effect i by .04 this time, and I felt really tired afterword...

Please don't take this out of perspective people. Also, thank you to everyone who replied... I think this is not really a big deal, and we all could learn to do it...

I also think going to extreme condititons to prove this to other people will never happen... is not my self proof good enough??? Maybe if I refine it and am able to demonstrate on other scales( digi and non digi) then I will go steal Swami's money... but until then I will say: Learn some basics of psi, practice them and make your OWN conclusions as to the capability of the human nervous system... more to come later

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #3166193 - 09/22/04 08:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

the basics of psi involve generating heat from your hand. energy is heat. i'm not saying what you're experiencing is fake, just that it is already a documented scientific phenomenon. i definitely believe you altered a flow of energy from your hand, by concentrating on it. you can hold up two hands not so far apart from each other, and feel heat go from one to the other. i figure it's caused by a stressing of the muscles there. it could have to do with energy meridians, but i'm more likely to go with muscle tension. just focusing on a muscle creates tension.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3166277 - 09/22/04 08:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I will offer my proof and evidence
Have you applied for any of the numerous challenges to your claim by skeptical organizations around the world? Winning any one of them would reinforce the beliefs of virtually every True Believer and convince virtually every skeptic on Earth?

If not, why not?

Talk is cheap...

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#3166302 - 09/22/04 08:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It could have been air or some other kind of disturbance. Also as a reply to shroomhermit, try touching the antenna and the reception will be better, it's not that it has something to do with your specific aura, it's just that when you are touching the metal, you automatically make your body an antenna and your head the end of it. It works with everybody. Our bodies transmit electromagnetic radiation that affect the surroundings as the opposite can happen where when you are holding your mobile phone on your ear you get better reception but also more cancer possibilities.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #3166424 - 09/22/04 09:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe if I refine it and am able to demonstrate on other scales( digi and non digi) then I will go steal Swami's money

Very convenient how you mystic types always leave yourself an indefinite out in case someone calls your bluff. :thumbdown:

--------------------
Republican Values:

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: Diploid]
    #3166918 - 09/22/04 10:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Funny how you skeptics are missing out :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I have proven Telekenisis to myself [Re: deff]
    #3166921 - 09/22/04 10:52 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'd feel bad if there was something to miss out on.

Talk is cheap... why don't you back up with action what you claim with empty words?

--------------------
Republican Values:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology