Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
The thought of my brain producing high amounts of dmt.
    #2293137 - 02/02/04 03:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

This came from an actual doctor saying that it is possible for your brain to produce high amounts of chemicals that one has intoxicated himself with in the past. It made me wonder that after my overdose on mushrooms with about a 10g trip, that I am left with the ability to trip while not actually dosing. Some doctors will be so quick to label me with an illness, but now i have become so use to having visualizations while not actually being on any chemical that it is almost like a normal day thing. Some of the things I do while i'm 'tripping' are morph into different beings. I also have a third-eye that can become visual that i gained while i was in the hospital, some people think they send all the 'nuts' and 'special' people in there, but to me it is like some of them are very intellectual beings. One guy i met helped me explore more into the idealogy behing greys and behind the whole 2012 movement. Being as though we may or may not be telepathic, but when the brain is capable of sustaining such thoughts why be forced to take medications for something that our doctors do not even truly understand. I'm sure i'll be ridiculed by some of you who do not believe in telepathy, or alien existances. But i think all the alien stuff is just our minds playing the games of what the earth and a good story has brought us. I've also done lots of telekenisis, where I can actually get true visuals to pop up in front of my mind. I've met and communicated with more then 100 seperate beings that live on this earth, even the 'greys'. When I was with my girlfriend and i was telepathically making contact with higherdimensional aliens, she had pointed to the sky as in pointing to the location of the being i was communicating with. Perhaps it's my mix of genes that makes these things so real. I am part cherokee. Which led me to read indepth of the whole timewave zero and the inuit, the mayans and more about the cherokees. It seems that these certain civilizations had not only made accurate maps of the stars they had all these maps built into their brains. Like when you hear about Adam and Eve were created in God's image. Makes me come to believe that the mayans were only visiting in image. Unless you know more on corpses of the mayans please let me know. Hell maybe they ate eachother before they died off. Who knows for certain.  :grin:

One quick thing I have learned that when you look at the moon you know exactly where the sun is located by looking at the lighted side. At one point I was able to visualize myself turning mayan. Now this story is a trip. Because I stood there inside my house and it was as if time had sped up. I was able to visualize my runny nose turning dry. Now seriously this is no practical joke or something I am laughing about at the moment even though it makes me happy to communicate about it. I can honestly say these are things that actually have happened to me. Either you want to believe it or not is your choice. It comes to my mind that many people try to point to some kind of logical thinking on how to label my thoughts and how to categorize my thinking. But to be honest, don't do any of that take it as your first response, or take it as something you consider to be not true at all. If your first response is to take my thoughts as being purely subjective, I'm alright with that too. Sorry for the long story, just felt in the mood for writing and for some strange reason after all this time I feel more intelligent with my writing skills. Oh and another thing, people seem to try and point this stuff off as being cultish. When in fact if it is a cult, it's a cult of one. Not only would it all be something that I can verify only through myself and the way I communicate it, I can also say that there is no one in hell I can show actual facts.

Good Day,
Droz

P.S. - I've been drinking lots of coffee.  :grin:

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: The thought of my brain producing high amounts of dmt. [Re: Droz]
    #2293189 - 02/02/04 04:23 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

"I also have a third-eye that can become visual"

By "visual" do you mean that other people can sometimes see a third eye on you? Or you mean sometimes you start percieving visions through this "third eye."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: The thought of my brain producing high amounts of dmt. [Re: Strumpling]
    #2293200 - 02/02/04 04:30 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I was shown the third eye first. And I believe some people have the ability to see the third eye also. I was doing work with a friend and then a ladies voice askes me if i was owl. I remember this term some place, it may have came out of a religious reading of mine... Anyway the man who showed me this eye showed me many other things. And yes it was one of those 'true hallucinations'.. It is kind of like not being afraid of the stuff anymore and it sort of came true. Before when i experienced things like this i was fearful that is what led me into the hospital. The fear brough the paranoia and so forth, it seems that after all the fear there is nothing left that can possible make an experience like this even fearful again. But hey maybe i could be in denial.

To answer the question, yes I believe that other people at times can see the third-eye also.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
Re: The thought of my brain producing high amounts of dmt. [Re: Droz]
    #2294863 - 02/02/04 07:05 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Thank You.  Have you seen  Out On A Limb  with Shirley McLaine?  OBE's, ancestors from Peru, past lives...etc. 

WHOOOO,WHOOOO, WHOOOOO cooks for you?=Welcome Home. :sun:

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: The thought of my brain producing high amounts of dmt. [Re: namaste]
    #2296696 - 02/03/04 10:04 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

namaste said:
WHOOOO,WHOOOO, WHOOOOO cooks for you?=Welcome Home. :sun:

Someone let those damned owls in here.  :mad:

What is really cool is when owls fight.. they seriously sound like fucking pissed off monkeys! It is isane!  :oogle:  :eyemouth:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang: