Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22790458 -

Interesting....
It caught my attention because of the anxiolytic properties. Also I've read that it's rather potent, does phenylpiracetam or others be strong enough for someone with moderate-severe GAD? I was on high dose benzos for the better part of 4 years but quit cold turkey January of 2015 and was hoping one of these would help out


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22790500 -

Mmmmaybe with repeated long term use you could get the anxiolytic effects you're looking for using piracetam or similar combined with self will and positive attitudes and a healthy life style.

Nootropics are not benzos and you'll never get an axiolytic effect from a nootropic that can rival a benzo. But that doesn't mean they are totally useless in that endeavour.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22790754 -

Yeah I wasn't really expecting nootropics to provide anything similar to benzos but was hoping something would take the edge off. I wouldn't mind something to increase mental fluidity though, my thoughts are pretty scattered most the time :lol: and I have terrible memory recall so at the very least something to help that would be awesome!

I might order some phenylpiracetam or noopept. Would you say it's necessary to take choline to get appreciative effects?


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22790776 -

If you want to try something nootropic but believe in the all natural approach, try this supplement which will cost you $5/month for 1 a day (budget) and $10/month for 2 a day (which is recommended)

It is SO GOOD. Really. It has a ton of natural nootropics like Ginkgo, DMAE, Niacinamide, Inositol, Coenzyme Q10 and much much more in the right forms, proportions and dosage.

I'm considerably healthier physically and mentally since I'm on it.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22790811 -

Phenibut is great for me if I don't take more then 3 grams and not more then I've a week.

If you use it more then that it will fuck you with withdrawal

Just remember phenibut is totally different then the nootropics we are talking about like the racetams.

Phenibut is a GABA drug like Xanax , ghb and booze.

It's an anxiolytic sedative.

The racetams do need to be taken with a choline.

The effects are subtle but profound.

They are more like a health supplement then a recreational drug

Aniracetam is said to be the most anxiolytic racetam .


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Asante]
    #22790887 -

Your stance on "processed foods" is interesting considering your affinity and support for synthetic, man-made chemicals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: John Nada]
    #22791148 -

Natural whole foods are healthy in many ways processed foods aren't and probably also in ways we simply don't realize yet.

I am fat, and the world is fat, because of processed foods.

Theres nothing wrong with man made drugs but we don't master the art of truly healthy man made foods yet.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Asante]
    #22791184 -

My bad, I actually meant to reply in your journal thread rather than side-track the discussion in this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22791297 -

There's so much to read through regarding nootropics! I guess I just have to try a few and decide which ones feel to be most beneficial. They're not terribly expensive.


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #22791403 -

goldcaphunter said:
There's so much to read through regarding nootropics! I guess I just have to try a few and decide which ones feel to be most beneficial. They're not terribly expensive.




yeah thats sorta where im at too.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: danielx]
    #22791593 -

After reading up on nootropics I became excited and convinced that I would benefit from Noopept.

Starting at the recommended dose I took it sublingually to no avail.  Even tripling dosage or dumping the powder under my tongue, I received no change in consciousness.  Still have crappy memory, recall, and focus.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #22793622 -

I've been thinking of building my own stack to improve the memory, energy, motivation, etc. thanks to this discussion I've marked choline as mandatory.


--------------------
If any fellow Shroomers have watched the YouTube video "a planned trespass against the mind of man" and are going to pursue your right to live as a man... Or live in Canada under the legal sense of a man (freeman equivalent in the U.S)
Please pm me!!




Normality is a product of perception!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Ling Ling]
    #22793637 -

Read up on effects of too much choline, make sure you get your doses correct.

I use choline bitartrate cuz it's super cheap and adequately effective.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22793865 -

What's all y'all's favorite vendors?


--------------------
If any fellow Shroomers have watched the YouTube video "a planned trespass against the mind of man" and are going to pursue your right to live as a man... Or live in Canada under the legal sense of a man (freeman equivalent in the U.S)
Please pm me!!




Normality is a product of perception!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Ling Ling]
    #22793869 -

Are we allowed to link nootropic vendors?


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22793942 -

:no: :rainbowcloud:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Ling Ling]
    #22794030 -

Shroomster14415 said:
I've been thinking of building my own stack to improve the memory, energy, motivation, etc. thanks to this discussion I've marked choline as mandatory.



Probably nothing, I haven't seen any conclusive evidence that any of this stuff works. Just alot of ardent supporters with ancedtonal evidence, but trying to remain scientific about the whole thing because placebo can be a hell of a drug.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: danielx]
    #22794034 -

If you haven't found any conclusive evidence you didn't look to far...


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22794340 -

So every single study on the subject shows concrete evidence that these compounds do exactly as you say? You are cherry picking which sources you choose to read if you think that. Confirmation bias.

I've talked to multiple people now who didn't think piracetam did anything noticeable for them, including the guy in this thread. Guess they were all just doing it wrong then?

Im likely going to try them for myself, but trying to remain scientific. Placebo is a very real thing.


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: piracetam and nootropics, who has experience with them? [Re: danielx] * 1
    #22795211 -

Your mistake is expecting people to get a noticeable effect like a high.

You think everyone who supplements vitamin D or fish oil or magnesium or piracetam FEELS it? Not at all.

But has science proven these things have beneficial effects on the brain and body?

Yes.

Will you get a noticeable high from it? Not necessarily, some do, many don't.

Is there hard science showing that nootropics have BENEFITS? absolutely, yes.

WIll you be able to FEEL those benefits? Not necessarily.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Piracetam
( 1 2 all )
BloodNOil 2,346 24 09/03/05 09:40 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* nootropics onlynow 533 1 05/15/07 02:01 AM
by WildLASER
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,749 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... sk8rjeff 1,424 11 08/01/04 12:39 PM
by iloveraving
* What is your greatest experience? 2Experimental 2,667 14 04/26/04 08:35 AM
by Vulture
* Even if it's a bad experience, I want to have it!! MOTH 999 8 04/29/04 10:31 PM
by ChiefThunderbong
* Anybody here ever experience combat? RandalFlagg 684 3 10/25/04 01:32 PM
by The_Red_Crayon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,156 topic views. 14 members, 22 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.