Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Trans girl update * 3
    #21927210 -

So something interesting. Me and that trans girl are pretty much dating now. I couldnt see why not. She cooks me dope ass asian food for lunch for work every night i stay there (cambodian) she kicks my ass at black ops. Listens to good music all we do is laugh and enjoy each others company. Im actually pretty content for the first time since ive been down here. Takes me to do cool shit all the time going camping next weekend havent done that in ages. I finally dont feel so alone anymore.

I feel healthy my drinking has drastically decreased i just dont feel the need to. I only do it when im by myself and bored. Im being fed well and just feel all around better.

It was cute though shes only 18 and im 24. She was supposed to get surgeries done in Seattle and i just told her do you baby boo but your beautiful just the way you are. She left for a day and came back. I really missed you that can wait i dont want to miss out on this now. It feels so natural and right as were snuggle bugged in my bed. I love you will you be my boy friend. :lol:

Sure love. Takes care of me better than any "actual" girl. I'm happy and content.

I cant even remember the last time someone actually said that. Elementary school? usually you just start fucking and spend a lot of time together and its like well i guess were dating now. :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho] * 3
    #21927214 -

This thread needs Malcom.

I know that kinda makes me a dick but he makes me laugh


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927217 -

interesting :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927220 -

Well if you're happy man than good for you. I don't see why you can't enjoy another person for how they make you feel. Do you man.


--------------------
Step 1: Stare at this for 30 seconds

Step 2: Look at this after following step one

Step 3: Enjoy the mini trip :trippinbawelz:

Edited by LiquidVisions (07/12/15 12:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #21927225 -

I always say it doesnt have to be anything fancy. She stays up late and i work at 430 am. She usually spends 45 minutes to an hour cooking me like a full course dinner. Ive been eating really well lately. Good ass cook.

Thank you baby you didnt have to do that. I dont mind i just like taking care of you. Thanks darlin. :thumbup:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927230 -

I thought she was moving to Alaska or some shit? she decide to stay?


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: TNK] * 2
    #21927237 -

it would help me if OP would involve some quotation marks in his story telling. made the OP itself a tad bit hard to understand fully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #21927243 -

Haha ya sorry. Each sentence is alternating speak. She was supposed to go to Canada. Than she visited a transitional facility in Seattle but decided to stay here now and apparently i was a reason for that. :shrug:

I haven't pried too much i know the basics but im more interested in just enjoying our time together the rest was and is her business so i didn't really pry much.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #21927259 -

Feel free not to answer but does she have functional male parts and if so do you get in on them?


--------------------


spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927278 -

Enjoywho said:
So something interesting. Me and that trans girl are pretty much dating now. I couldnt see why not. She cooks me dope ass asian food for lunch for work every night i stay there (cambodian) she kicks my ass at black ops. Listens to good music all we do is laugh and enjoy each others company. Im actually pretty content for the first time since ive been down here. Takes me to do cool shit all the time going camping next weekend havent done that in ages. I finally dont feel so alone anymore.

I feel healthy my drinking has drastically decreased i just dont feel the need to. I only do it when im by myself and bored. Im being fed well and just feel all around better.

It was cute though shes only 18 and im 24. She was supposed to get surgeries done in Seattle and i just told her do you baby boo but your beautiful just the way you are. She left for a day and came back. I really missed you that can wait i dont want to miss out on this now. It feels so natural and right as were snuggle bugged in my bed. I love you will you be my boy friend. :lol:

Sure love. Takes care of me better than any "actual" girl. I'm happy and content.

I cant even remember the last time someone actually said that. Elementary school? usually you just start fucking and spend a lot of time together and its like well i guess were dating now. :lol:



Absolutely beautiful man

nothing better than 2 biological machines that just merge together perfectly :heart:
Real love with another person is very beneficial and beautiful beyond words


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Oeric McKenna]
    #21927308 -

rbalzer said:
interesting :thumbup:



Oeric McKenna said:
Feel free not to answer but does she have functional male parts and if so do you get in on them?



Yep.

Ive sucked dick and let her fuck me as well. Im not sexually scared i was curious about it. Im not attracted to men but figured I'd try it if i found someone that was everything feminine but the dick. Fuck and be fucked.

It was weird at first but we connected outside the sex as i honestly met her on cl and that was the whole point. Now it doesnt bother me at all. She prefers to be the girl but im not a selfish lover by any means.

Im not unfamiliar to ass play but most girls dont know what there doing as ive asked quite a few you can tell they dont get asked at all. Its kind of just like ok nvm time to lay down some good dick.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927313 -

Quit focusing on the negative comments bud :thumbup:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho] * 5
    #21927315 -

Im happy for you bro. ..but you mean he. .. not she. .. just saying


--------------------
***************************Free B+ Spore Prints ******************************

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Shroom Kitty]
    #21927329 -

:rolleyes:

I dont label it. She's a girl in every sense of the word in my opinion.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Shroom Kitty]
    #21927368 -

Fuck yea dude.

Shroom Kitty said:
Im happy for you bro. ..but you mean he. .. not she. .. just saying



Fuck you dude.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927369 -

You love her that is all that matters
And she obviously seems to be helpin  you
so go for it buddy


and read what i said^


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927371 -

Yeah mine wasnt a negative comment, just an honest question.
The reason I asked is because ive whitnessed a few tranny porns in passing...
&&& I did notice that the ones who were guys but had nice boobs and womanly features got them from pills and the pills seemed to have rendered their dicks useless from the female hormones im guessing...band they'd try to use them anyway but kind of fail a bit


--------------------


spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: Enjoywho] * 4
    #21927375 -

I heard you're pretty smart!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #21927380 -

AddyZomeD said:
You love her that is all that matters
And she obviously seems to be helpin  you
so go for it buddy


and read what i said^




He.......


--------------------
***************************Free B+ Spore Prints ******************************

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trans girl update [Re: SunnyD]
    #21927403 -

AddyZomeD said:
You love her that is all that matters
And she obviously seems to be helpin  you
so go for it buddy


and read what i said^



I was slipping fucking hard. Just lonely. I talk to everyone and am one of the happiest people you'll ever meet. But theyre all acquaintances. Im very social. Missing work because I'm puking sick from alcohol wds. But it's what ive been doing for 2 years now.

And im going to tell her that. Thank you. I was drowning. Your saving my life. I thrive off human interaction. Once i get to my room its off to the corner store for beer. I've tapered from shaking and puking up stomach acid until i can muster enough energy to walk to get enough to make me feel a little less sick.

Ive never had anxiety in the deepest ive been i cant even look people in the eyes without starting to shake. It put me in the hospital once. Heart rate was over 180 bpm. When im not like this i say hello and start conversations with complete strangers.

Its breaking me but loneliness has made it habitual now. At least with heroin after your shot you feel better for the rest of the day. My insides hurt from all the acid and toxins. And this is the legal one


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* AOL's Terms of Service Update for AIM Raises Eyebrows C20H25N3O 1,122 2 03/16/05 01:30 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight GlassOnion 1,233 6 05/20/05 02:25 AM
by MikeOLogical
* My wonderful baby girl... Fliquid 928 6 04/02/03 05:08 AM
by Audi0
* Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 8,447 72 11/28/04 12:44 AM
by beejay
* A Trans-Atlantic Subway?
( 1 2 3 all )
CherryBomM 3,459 47 11/29/04 04:06 AM
by CherryBom
* UPDATE on the Europe Gathering 2005
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
stefan 15,517 110 04/03/05 03:12 AM
by stefan
* Grateful Dead show archiving update
( 1 2 3 all )
Lightningfractal 4,943 42 01/12/04 08:11 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Dave Chappelle *doesn't* Check Into Crazy House
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 5,131 33 05/16/05 03:08 PM
by ShroomDoom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,717 topic views. 2 members, 95 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.