Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: SunnyD] * 1
    #21819943 -

My humor is complex to the point most people don't understand it.  Im ahead of my time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #21820066 -

1234go said:
Shivers makes me laugh...



This, 100%.  Can't believe I forgot him. 

I no longer care if he's a troll, a puppet, or the real McCoy.  As long as he keeps posting about anus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong] * 1
    #21820071 -

Ellis D Sox, Kafkasdog, Sunshine, Macey (Moe) Howard, sVs, Burke


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #21820076 -

Another unintentionally funny guy: justfortoday.

Are "funny" and "laughable" interchangeable terms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21820089 -

Burke Dennings said:
Another unintentionally funny guy: justfortoday.

Are "funny" and "laughable" interchangeable terms?



If so, my list is gonna be SO long!


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21820105 -

burke, propensity, sheekle, koods, pris

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21820119 -

Burke Dennings said:
Another unintentionally funny guy: justfortoday.

Are "funny" and "laughable" interchangeable terms?



I was gonna say something along those lines, but didn't want to inflate his ego any larger and possibly displace our supply of breathable oxygen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21820142 -

Burke Dennings said:
Can't believe I forgot him. 




Well he's all stealth now so...

Edited by 1234go (06/17/15 11:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong]
    #21820146 -

shLong said:
Burke Dennings said:
Another unintentionally funny guy: justfortoday.

Are "funny" and "laughable" interchangeable terms?



I was gonna say something along those lines, but didn't want to inflate his ego any larger and possibly displace our supply of breathable oxygen.



It couldn't possibly inflate any larger.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong] * 3
    #21820151 -

Apart from one that was self-nominated, are there any funny shroomery girls?  It's like a lot of them gain affection despite essentially having no personality. (Previous statement not universally true, but can be widely applied.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #21820178 -

Redwood has provided laughter


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #21820180 -

I think in general the shroomery is full of funny people. Like so much more then the normal population.




Must be the rampant homosexuality  :gaycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Sheekle]
    #21820187 -

Haha, i forgot about her entirely but got a chuckle out of just seeing her name.  Filed with Asante & justfortoday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21820192 -

hahahah @ "filed with"


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: trekie]
    #21820196 -

I forgot shLong, High on Toilet, and Sheekle on occasion. And I agree that Almond Flour and Bitter Cactus are funny.

The funniest ever (since I've been around) was green terror, but he doesn't post anymore.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21820282 -

Shroomslip said:
shLong said:
Burke Dennings said:
Another unintentionally funny guy: justfortoday.

Are "funny" and "laughable" interchangeable terms?



I was gonna say something along those lines, but didn't want to inflate his ego any larger and possibly displace our supply of breathable oxygen.



It couldn't possibly inflate any larger.



I don't know, man.. Hire a woman in Florida to seek him out and tell him he's sexy.. Then sit back and watch. :popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong]
    #21820333 -

His already inflated sense of self worth would tell him that he's just too sexy to resist and that this is totally to be expected.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21820336 -

Most of D shroomery members are funny in many ways
but a few stand out


Ilike this thread doe shLong
:smile:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: SunnyD]
    #21820381 -

Psychonautica, Enjoywho and BiterCactus all make me :lol:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: SunnyD]
    #21820397 -

AddyZomeD said:
Ilike this thread doe shLong
:smile:



buck shLong*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 05:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,988 48 11/26/13 08:47 PM
by TrentBoyett
* Funniest 'Hunting/ Cultivation' Posts Ever !!! suboriginal 1,266 4 05/25/04 11:00 AM
by suboriginal
* Malcolm X StrandedVoyager 722 1 08/10/08 05:47 PM
by g00ru
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,221 218 03/01/05 08:55 PM
by blissedout
* Age and, the Shroomery?please any all reply,w. comments.Poll Included.
( 1 2 all )
sporechase13 3,469 25 11/15/04 11:33 PM
by OldSpice
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,646 21 06/05/03 08:34 AM
by Cherk
* Funniest Idea on the shroomery ever. Hanky 852 11 06/25/04 08:06 AM
by DONOTDELETE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,501 topic views. 10 members, 251 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.