Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: afoaf]
    #2169110 -

i usually wonder if they have their really fuzzy boots in there.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2169272 -

Innvertigo said:
i think it's great to see Canadians show off thier maple leaf.  Doesn't bother me a bit.  I think to myself "wow a maple leaf, how cute" :grin:



haha...right before putting in on your travel bags eh? :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Rono]
    #2169281 -

"The part I found funny was "Some participants expressed a certain amount of annoyance at what is perceived as a systematic attempt by Canadians to make the statement that they are not Americans by sporting the maple leaf"


its our new conspiracy... :lol:


--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: pattern]
    #2169573 -

Especially in the middle east you mihgt want to have a canadian flag on you backpack so you dont get mistaken for a yank and get shot.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: barfightlard]
    #2169744 -

your a westerner, they don't like you because you exist. Don't fool yourself into thinking they love you.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2169816 -

I don't think they love me, but most would know it's not big bad Canada who bombs them.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Azmodeus]
    #2170038 -


its our new conspiracy... 


Oh...so you want sport Maple Leaf stickers, eh...
Well, I don't like it, eh.....
Filthy stinking canucks...

:smirk:

eh....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #2170121 -

I liek too runaround the world with a maple leafe being dicks to people I slap them in the back of the hed and say HA HA HA HA HA I am Kanadian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2170268 -

Most people can recognize an American when they meet one :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: trendal]
    #2170298 -

Bet they've never met one of the poor.


I'm a member.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2170312 -

I've met a couple homeless dudes in Detroit.

They all scare the shit outta me. :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: trendal]
    #2170335 -

You should meet some upper class poor some time.

Also some of the long haired cave dwellers are nice. They don't travel much either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2174161 -

I think the whole Canadian flag thing on the backpack when travelling.. it's a little.. I don't know.. lame. I don't wear it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: afoaf]
    #2174381 -

afoaf said:
funny, I see a maple leaf on a suitcase and I think...

"I wonder if there's a seal in there?"



I keep wondering if there's LSD in it. I keep hearing that there's loads of it in canadia but of course the canadians always deny it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2174616 -

I don't think I'd go out of my way to put a maple leaf on my bag or anything. If someone asked me if I was an American, I'd say "God no!".


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: pattern]
    #2175617 -

I was reading some literature at work that was for parents, it was about how to prevent your kid from joining a cult. The pamphlet clamied that kids who put the flag on their backpacks were more likely to join a cult. I wonder why.


--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Canadians too patriotic for sensitive Americans [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #2176163 -

I havent joined a cult or put a flag on my backpack. 

Coincidence?

But, I have a Canadian polar bear on my car :smile:


--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How Are Canadians Different from Americans?
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,475 32 09/11/02 08:14 AM
by Innvertigo
* Interesting view from an American in Canada RonoS 733 2 04/03/03 08:59 PM
by Thor
* Patriotism
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,436 34 08/29/02 07:10 AM
by ShroomSkin
* Bush states that atheists are not citizens or patriots
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 1,831 21 04/25/03 06:30 PM
by EchoVortex
* Americans trying to fuck over Canada
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,687 49 04/07/03 01:36 PM
by Azmodeus
* Unreported cost of war: 827 Americans wounded
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Zahid 5,864 73 08/07/03 02:03 PM
by d33p
* A view of American Foreign Policy Ped 1,261 8 09/09/03 06:11 PM
by afoaf
* Patriot Act II, less security, privacy and freedom Ellis Dee 683 1 03/04/03 01:27 PM
by BowlKiller

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,843 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.