Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20583096 -

I dont plan on tripping again for a couple years. But i think i need to stop all drugs for a while. The days after I do something, i feel really spacy and all my mental symptoms are worse. Same goes if I sleep too much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: ice coffee]
    #20583107 -

Sounds good.  What other drugs do you use, or are going to quit?
I say quit because since you have Lyme for life it might be smart to quit the drugs instead of just taking a break for a while.

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (09/18/14 10:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20583113 -

mostly just alcohol every once in a while

Weed was kind of ruined for me in one shroom trip

I just bought some xanax cause i never tried it, i want to try it, but i think i should hold back on that.


I was about to do ketamine but i figured that it would probably be a horrible idea in the mental state im in right now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: ice coffee]
    #20583194 -

From quick research I found that mixing alcohol and Lyme disease is a bad idea.
Both are toxic to the liver, so mixing them would only increase the risk of liver failure.  Don't even have one drink.

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=2208045

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/3539907-drinking-alcohol-with-lyme

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=125847;p=0




As for mixing weed and Lyme, from quick research I found that it might be helpful to use weed to get rid of symptoms.  The only negative is if it is illegal for you to do so.  However, once you develop a tolerance then your symptoms will return.


http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog/2012/02/22/medical-marijuana-and-lyme-disease-alexis-story/

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/3306043-marijuana-and-lyme-disease

http://the420times.com/2012/01/this-for-that-lyme-disease/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #20583254 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
From quick research I found that mixing alcohol and Lyme disease is a bad idea.
Both are toxic to the liver, so mixing them would only increase the risk of liver failure.  Don't even have one drink.

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=2208045

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/3539907-drinking-alcohol-with-lyme

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=125847;p=0




As for mixing weed and Lyme, from quick research I found that it might be helpful to use weed to get rid of symptoms.  The only negative is if it is illegal for you to do so.  However, once you develop a tolerance then your symptoms will return.


http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com/blog/2012/02/22/medical-marijuana-and-lyme-disease-alexis-story/

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/3306043-marijuana-and-lyme-disease

http://the420times.com/2012/01/this-for-that-lyme-disease/




Thanks man! Hopefully my liver is okay cause two weeks ago i went on like a 4day alcohol binge. And weed, I just dont like the high anymore after i dabbed for the first time on the peak of a 3.5g shroom trip. Kinda ruined it for me


Also reading through the links you posted, it seems that they are about people currently fighting lyme disease. I fought it about 4 years ago. Im not really to sure about this disease, if it is still affecting me. It seems to be affecting me mentally, but i cant be sure if that was just the shrooms bringing something out or worsening the condition, because before i ever took shrooms, i was basically normal.

Edited by ice coffee (09/18/14 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: ice coffee]
    #20583276 -

If you're concerned about your liver you should stay away from shrooms. Besides eating holes in your brain, it can cause a fungus to grow in your liver. You never get drunk and then you die. It's very scary stuff. I don't mess with them anymore, not since I heard that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20583285 -

Also reading some of those links you posted, im pretty positive i got rid of the lyme early because I am no where near as bad shape as some of those people. I just have problems mentally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm not sure if this is because of my shroom use or Lyme disease [Re: ice coffee]
    #20583743 -

Xl caps is a doctor you should listen to him


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Contracted Lyme Disease.
( 1 2 all )
AntiEverything 1,984 22 08/15/10 01:46 PM
by Gumby
* pregnant fried eating shrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
milly 12,056 40 02/18/04 12:22 AM
by Jared
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* shrooms bad for liver?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 26,454 24 04/09/20 07:37 PM
by TheStallionMang
* Can't Stop, Eating Shrooms??? GGreatOne234 4,259 16 08/27/03 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* I want to shroom but... TODAY 1,135 6 01/16/04 03:37 PM
by TODAY
* Do you shroom with girls?
( 1 2 all )
teen 5,119 27 02/25/04 11:49 AM
by iloveraving
* last night: my first shroom experience Anonymous 2,759 9 04/28/03 05:36 PM
by Scarfmeister

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,353 topic views. 2 members, 32 guests and 86 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.