Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: iloveraving]
    #2373236 -

Perhaps I didnt make myself clear.
I was trying to hook up with the girl Im speaking. I wasnt sure she was interested. That made the situation really unconfortable on shrooms thats all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: iloveraving]
    #2373248 -

I don't agree with you, iloveraving. I don't think shrooms are a good date drug at all. I think that's a stupidly bad idea. At least for me it is. Maybe your brain handles these things differently than mine, but I wouldn't want to shroom with a girl that I was dating but didn't know REAL well.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2373265 -

same for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: Gus]
    #2373294 -

You misread what I said. I said the offer after taking someone out is a BAD idea. If you are asking a girl out to dinner, its probably to get to know her.. I dont recommend tripping with anyone you dont know. People arent themselves when shrooming and tripping, even me, so there's now point in trying to get to know someone like that... You have feelings for her? I just thought she was like a 'buddy' cause you said you go shroom picking with her, so she obviously likes to shroom, and so do you, so...

Definately tell her your feelings about her before you go bringing that idea up... and plan something to make it special  :heartpump: :mushroom2: :gd_icon: :nut: :sun: :thumbup:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: iloveraving]
    #2373304 -

yeah, i must have misunderstood. that sounds like a cool idea!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2375501 -

nothing sez you have to eat a 10 dry gram dose and go out on a date.
a great time can be had both by you and the girl if the dose is kept low, just a couple grams max.
many seductions have been accomplished by just such a thing.


--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: teen]
    #2375643 -

Girls have cooties!

In honesty,if you two are very comfortable together and comfortable with tripping as individuals, then I think it's a good idea. It could turn into something magical. At the same time I agree with what Hippie3 said about keeping the dose low.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you shroom with girls? [Re: Hippie3]
    #2375973 -

Hippie3 said:
nothing sez you have to eat a 10 dry gram dose and go out on a date.
a great time can be had both by you and the girl if the dose is kept low, just a couple grams max.
many seductions have been accomplished by just such a thing.



You gotta be damn smooth to pull that one off  :lol: LOL

For real, if I met one girl that was into mycology I'd be like  :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Wanna help me do some casings hon?  :heartpump: :mushroom2: :heartpump:


--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Advice Needed: Taking Shrooms Before Art Class
( 1 2 all )
SaintR 3,324 23 03/02/18 11:23 AM
by basqueshaman
* I r want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 7,530 37 02/21/03 04:42 AM
by Leya
* Old Girlfriend Dreams ShrewDigsby 1,377 7 02/10/03 11:40 AM
by utopianglory
* This girl... Droz 1,670 9 08/30/06 06:55 PM
by coda
* This girl said... stefan 1,701 13 02/28/03 03:19 PM
by MushroomSally
* a challenge to the shroomery : shroom babes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hippie3 25,751 183 12/29/03 04:51 AM
by alakona
* MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cracka_X 10,560 62 08/07/24 05:16 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* I have the best girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
cdchriscd 5,205 33 08/10/03 02:24 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,120 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.