Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period...
    #1436610 -

THE RUMOR IS TRUE!!!!!  Once upon  a time ago I was told "Girls are horny as fuck when they're on the rag" and I was like hrmmm, it's not like I'm getting my redwings, it's just my dick gettin a lil dirty.

SOOOOOooo, my girl is sittin on top of me (she said she'd stopped bleeding cuz periods go on n off) and when she lifted there was a lil blood on my dick.  I was like "uhhh" and she was like "Sorry, I'll wipe it off"  So then she recalled when I told her bout period and sex and she said she'd be down and she wouldn't blame me if I didn't want to get my shit all bloody and not do it.    SOOOOOOOOOoooooo we went to fucking, O MY FUCKING SHIT OF GOD SHE WAS GOIN NUTZ.  I STARTED TO BLEED FROM HER NAILS diggin into my back.  I'm pumpin her like a locamotive and she making all kinds of noises I never heard(she tries to be quiet).  So I bust a nut... AND GO AT IT AGAIN... 

Now we're done, I go and wipe off the blood on my dick, which is barely any, it's like a thin film of blood.  She had it on the sides of her cooch.    All in all, it wasn't that bad.  It's a different wetness tho... You'll see what I mean if you do it.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

Enjoy  :grin:,
Cracka_X 


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1436632 -

Just lay a dark towel down on the bed....

and remember that once something goes in, it doesn't get to go in her mouth. Unless she's *that* kind of girl


--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Captain Jack]
    #1437196 -

sounds EXCITING


--------------------
~~SBM~~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1437200 -

I have to be EXTREMLY in the mood for period sex. But it is not so bad when it does happen. I always have to be on my back though. It seems like being on top would test the menstrual gods. Gravity is gravity, there is no way of stopping the effects of it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1437541 -

uhhhggg I am so NOT in the mood during my period... in fact I wish I could remove all my sexual organs and just be rid of it all.

the few days after, however, are a different story LOL :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1437569 -

I hear ya man.

I only have one rule though, if my dong falls out SHE has to put it back in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1437574 -

period sex is great! not only do i get a antsier and more sensitive when i am on or near mine, but also the risk of getting pregnant is so ridiculously low as to be close to impossible so i feel much less worried about that.


--------------------
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when your uncool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: AbFab]
    #1437660 -

speaking of sex... you guys ever see that show on Oxygen network on sunday nights?? it's called sex talk or talking sex and it's some OLD lady, like grandma old, giving sex advice.

it's... weird


--------------------

Edited by wyldtouch69 (04/07/03 09:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: wyldtouch69]
    #1437724 -

sunday night sex show with sue johanson


--------------------
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when your uncool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: AbFab]
    #1438621 -

she rocks. she's got some pretty good advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: OutkastSlug]
    #1438806 -

haha.. the pleasure chest.!!


--------------------


-----------
Sniff, Sniff... What's that smell???... ohhhhh.!!
------------------


Pot Free for another : nevermind.. never made it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: PooPs]
    #1439733 -

lol, you said pleasure chest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1441052 -

wow, this is all so amazing


--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1441114 -

I agree, it gets rid of pms!
For sure, no joke, I swear by it, unless you are a witness or something...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Morphrying]
    #1441840 -

period sex is good in the shower....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1456630 -

Quote:
So I bust a nut... AND GO AT IT AGAIN...


Who the hell stops after they bust one nut?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Anonymous]
    #1457732 -

i am always horny when i'm on my period...

wait... i'm always horny :wink: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Anonymous]
    #1461953 -

Quote:
  Who the hell stops after they bust one nut? 



Me, I like to chill after I bust. 


Oh, Cracka, going diving in the red tide is the shit, the way I see it, there's less work for me cause she's already wet. :wink: 


--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Skikid16]
    #1464068 -

if my bitch is on her period i stick it in her butt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MY COCK, MY GIRL'S TWAT, her period... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1464080 -

you fucked your girlfriend while she was on her period?

fucking sick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What does cock taste like? Big Black Coke 172 11 08/07/24 03:08 PM
by geokills
* Where are the girls?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Plok 6,761 74 10/06/04 07:34 PM
by PhanTomCat
* First Period Kit - For Girls *LAME*
( 1 2 all )
MagicalMystery 3,079 22 08/27/05 01:57 PM
by goobler
* Scarlett Johanson's Under The Skin was just WEIRD plektheplek 609 8 04/29/14 02:54 PM
by akira_akuma
* Girls.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phluck 6,533 48 07/29/05 06:43 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* I cant get over a girl and im not doing too good k2nride 1,929 12 03/14/05 01:36 PM
by Freeker
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,243 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* a little help withh sweeping a girl off of her feet.
( 1 2 3 all )
ZippoZM 3,503 47 04/11/05 07:02 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,560 topic views. 4 members, 22 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.