Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Where are the girls?
    #3216599 -

I haven't been on here for very long but I have noticed that there is an overwhelming majority of guys to girls on this board. Why do you think this is? Do you think that there are a lot more guys using psychadelics than girls or is it some other reason?

Just wondering...


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3216619 -

Looks can be decieving... By the way The girls just put up a red flag on you I can see it in the moderator forum. There on to your antics, keep it cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3216649 -

Sure, it's pretty much of a sausage-fest here at the 'Shroomery, but there's quite a few hot women on these forums too! I think the overwhelmingly male population here is due to the fact that most computer nerds are guys (myself included in that :biggrin: ).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3217518 -

:ass: We're here, you just have to look.

There are lots of cool chicas here!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3217581 -

yeah I think I only talked to guys too..except for Phishgrrl
which was a few minutes ago..


--------------------
we are reasonable people...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3217582 -

Men are more likely to be puter nerds. Probably more likely to eat psychadelic drugs too.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3217856 -

I'm here! Phishgrrl and I rock :smile: :flowerchild:


--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

        :sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3217873 -

you don't count cause your from iowa!


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: iluan]
    #3217894 -

yeah, and that's a completely valid reason! :laugh:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3217897 -

Gijith said:
No girls on the internet, sweetie. When we find one, we beat her with our penises and toss her into a dumpster.

:penis:




--------------------
They are in love. Fuck the War.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #3217997 -

i'm here too!!

but i think the combo of doing drugs and being computer/internet savvy is an unlikely combo... but that also means that the girls that are here are pretty damn chill!!


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3218005 -

*fucking awesome beyond compare


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3218019 -

Mushrooms?  What are those?  I just come here to meet girls... sadly enough though they all seem to hate me, so I'm stuck feeling homosexual and talking to the guys.

I'm such a failure, I feel like an  :ass:

Oh well that's enough  :penis:'in around, I just want to eat a few :mushroom2:s and stare at my coffee table.

Shroomery girls all seem to be hotties, but the way I see it, I'm never going to meet them in real life... other than maybe at the NE gathering next year (WHEN YOU ALL DO GO TO IT [notice I didn't say if])... I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, other than trying to get all you shroomy ladies to the NE Gathering.

Hrm.. wow I'm losing my ranting capabilities... I need to lay off the weed.

- Silven :mushroom2:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: baraka]
    #3218036 -

It's probably like a 1/4 ratio of girls to guys or something, but I dunno why. Probably because men are just naturally inclined to do dangerous things. Perhaps women are more emotional, so psychedelics and other drugs are too much for their mentality. Little boys always enjoy gross, scary, gory, nightmarish stuff, where as most little girls are afraid. May be that is where the distinction comes in. And it could also be lack of computer skills. Probably all of the above.

But appreciate the good female company you get on these forums !! Because its not easy to find chill shroomin' girlies.

As far as me being here... I am hoping to have a career doing something related to UNIX/Linux administration. Who knows at this point. I have been into computers since I was 11 so it was easy for me to find you guys. I didnt start messing with drugs (not including nicotine) till I was 15. Found marijuana.. then after i was a big pothead for a while, and did a few other things just a few times, I found shroomery and now..
I am a full on junky. THANKS SHROOMERY YOU'RE THE BEST    :mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3218070 -

Well, I have been on forums and IRC since I was 12, and I mostly hung out in channels and places where computer savvy people were, or other people interested in approaching the IT industry. Lots of these people use drugs hehe. Computer fiends are some of the biggest drugees i've ever met. I've never really understood it, but I have observed it over the years. And now I am a little geek chick who does tons of drugs .. oh dear lord what an awful fate..

:eek:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3218089 -

Wow you're story is almost exactly like mine.

Got my first computer when I was 12, and it was one you needed a floppy disk to start (contained DOS on the disk) :lol:

I was infatuated with computers and used to program little dos games, windows games, etc with Turbo Pascal and Delphi :grin:.  Finally I began drinking around age 14, smoked weed at 16, ended up doing coke before I was even 17, and then just kept progressing from there.

Now I am a graphic designer who gets high every night and trips as often as I can (time and life permitting).  All in all, not a bad 21 year run so far for me. :smile:

devcatz said:
Quote:
It's probably like a 1/4 ratio of girls to guys or something



Yea, but lucky for us (the guys), that whole 1/4 ratio that are women, are all you beautiful, intelligent, shroomin ladies that us shroomin guys respect and love to share the same community with :smile:

This is just my thoughts on it all though.

Love ya Shroomy ladies :wink:
  - Silven :mushroom2:


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3218090 -

Yeah the internet was FOUNDED by psychedelic users who got the idea from tripping. I think that is one of the coolest pieces of information around right now. :thumbup:

To this day, microsoft has never drug tested.

Psilocybe Mushrooms grow all around their grounds. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: MobiusStripper]
    #3218093 -

devcatz said:
And now I am a little geek chick who does tons of drugs .. oh dear lord what an awful fate..




i feel your pain... not in a computer way but in a biochemistry way... i get excited about proteins it worries me.  :lol:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3218159 -

While the vast majority here are guys, the girls that are here are cooler than 99% of the girls I meet IRL.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where are the girls? [Re: Plok]
    #3218243 -

That's because we love psychedelia. :wink:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is it with many (not all) shroomery girls?
( 1 2 all )
gdman 5,520 30 12/01/04 02:46 PM
by MOTH
* Cool Girls
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 3,410 23 12/01/04 10:51 AM
by Todcasil
* Girls.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phluck 6,517 48 07/29/05 06:43 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* about a girl.... someone help? Ginseng1 1,416 19 02/08/06 06:10 PM
by HippieChick
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* Girl on LSD
( 1 2 all )
beejay 2,931 23 01/06/06 05:39 PM
by Nashbar
* . z_x_x_z 1,399 15 08/03/05 12:12 AM
by butterflydawn
* Anyone else not eat out girls anymore????
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Hitman203 8,664 84 07/11/06 02:17 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,744 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.