Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
dude, i fucking love doing laundry * 1
    #20104178 -
Log in to view attachment

i love the whole process

separating my clothes,
tossing them in the washer with all of glorious smelling chems
pulling them out of the dryer when they're smelling nice, feeling fluffy..i just wanna bury my head in those clothes and live there

I got my detergent, my clorox, my fabric softener, and even the dryer sheets (for EXTRA softening)



I just love the smell of my freshly cleaned clothes..is anybody else as crazy about this as I am???


I seriously wouldn't mind getting high and doing laundry..i find it that fucking A

I have at it once a week, and I get in the zone every time. 


:innocentjoy:  :fuckyeahdance:  :feelingfeisty:


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: shadyy]
    #20104193 -

Tide master race reportin' in.


--------------------
33% Success Rate at PF Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: shadyy]
    #20104207 -

I just bought the maytag maxima set, the dryer has a water hookup and the washer drys clothes


it's witchcraft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: shadyy]
    #20104213 -

Dude. I love you
I love doing laundry (and cleaning) I love having fresh smelling clothes/towels/sheets.

I'm addicted to doin laundry and I probably use way too much detergent lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #20104218 -

Fuck laundry and fuck cleaning too.. but fuck having dirty drawers and a messy house too. So I almost always keep everything clean, but I don't enjoy doing it at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20104224 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I just bought the maytag maxima set, the dryer has a water hookup and the washer drys clothes


it's witchcraft



:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: LordSenate]
    #20104244 -

LordSenate said:
Prisoner#1 said:
I just bought the maytag maxima set, the dryer has a water hookup and the washer drys clothes


it's witchcraft



:lolwut:




seriously, check out the videos

http://www.maytag.com/laundry/maxima/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20104259 -

doing laundry is so 20th century! WHERE THE HELL IS MY ROBOT BUTLER??!!!! ugh 2032 cant come soon enough :nonono:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20104279 -

:mindblown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: LordSenate]
    #20104295 -

I want a cute maid to do all my laundry, we can't have everything we want. :frown:


--------------------
33% Success Rate at PF Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Techronic]
    #20104301 -

YES WE CAN! :cool:


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 6
    #20104326 -

I hate doing laundry, cleaning, and cooking, that's why I have a woman to do all that for me. :dealwithit2:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20104327 -

HI COSMIC!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: SARAtonin]
    #20104345 -

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SARA! how goes it?


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Techronic]
    #20104434 -

Techronic said:
I want a cute maid to do all my laundry, we can't have everything we want. :frown:



you mean..like this??


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #20104448 -

I find that I can wear dirty pants for weeks without a problem, and shirts for a few days if I'm lucky. It's the underwear that force me to do laundry every time. Having to wear dirty britches makes for a sad day. I get desperate sometimes and buy new underwear at the store instead of going to the laundromat. Problem solved... For another 3 laundromat-free-days.

Old cloths start to smell clean (errr, less dirty I mean), if you just let them sit in the laundry basket for a few days without wearing them. I don't really like the chemical stink to be strong on the cloths after I clean them, either. I simply want them not to stink at all. Something about having aromatic cleaning chemicals in contact with my skin all day makes feel uneasy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #20104800 -

I love that fresh "just got done hanging outside on the clothesline" smell.

it's glorious
:wooyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: shadyy]
    #20105026 -

i like doing housework in general, which is why i have an awesome place that's organized and clean.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: shadyy]
    #20105245 -

boner soup said:
I love that fresh "just got done hanging outside on the clothesline" smell.

it's glorious
:wooyeah:



If it legitimately smells like fresh air, then I'm all in for the enjoyment, especially if I've been on a no-laundry binge and have been wearing dirty cloths for a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dude, i fucking love doing laundry [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #20105278 -

i got an oz of the finest buds for anyone who wants to do my laundry while my wife's out of town :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Navajo witchcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
moosehead 9,548 103 05/31/12 10:18 PM
by ch1ck3n.s0up
* Louise Heubner - "Intro: Orgies A Tool Of Witchcraft" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,036 2 10/31/05 12:59 AM
by Learyfan
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,371 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* Salvia's fucking creepy!!
( 1 2 all )
HarveyWalbanger 6,933 27 10/17/03 09:36 AM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,139 topic views. 1 members, 193 guests and 302 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.