Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18624498 -

st1llnox said:
God fuck off everyone and let these threads die.



maybe if you didnt reply to every post in your own defense the thread would die

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #18624528 -

st1llnox said:
God fuck off everyone and let these threads die.



Lets keep it going for a while longer for others to have an amusing and laughable read, kinda like this thread you also made that had most giggling: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18320249#18320249

Edited by Nimpo (07/28/13 05:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Nimpo]
    #18624654 -

Everyone being judgmental and calling this kid a junkie and a drug addict need to shut the fuck up. He's clearly having a tough time. If you don't have something supportive and constructive to say then why add to the drama? Nox, you gotta open your mind to the idea that you might have a problem. Your life may depend on it. Do you want to break your Mother and Father's hearts? Do you want your mother to feel humiliated every time someone asks her what her son is doing in polite conversation? My mother had to do that because I was too ignorant to open my mind to any and all ideas that weren't my own. I know your parents aren't perfect, neither are mine, and no one else's were either. But just because they're wrong about a lot of things doesn't mean they're wrong about this thing. You know what I mean?


--------------------
ZEITGEIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18624766 -

st1llnox said:
millzy said:
let me ask you though nox, if you were certain that laying off everything for the time being would make things better for you all around, would you?



I can and have tried that. I don't want to and shouldn't have to long-term though.



i know you can. i asked if you would. i'm not suggesting that you're an addict. how would i, or really anyone else in this thread for that matter, really know that? the fact that you won't might need to be more closely examined though. be that as it may, i still maintain that everyone in that house needs to do some growing up.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18624775 -

Nimpo said:
st1llnox said:
God fuck off everyone and let these threads die.



Lets keep it going for a while longer for others to have an amusing and laughable read, kinda like this thread you also made that had most giggling: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18320249#18320249



That was actually a super fun thread and you'll notice the title is now in my signature.

woodstock shaman said:
Everyone being judgmental and calling this kid a junkie and a drug addict need to shut the fuck up. He's clearly having a tough time. If you don't have something supportive and constructive to say then why add to the drama? Nox, you gotta open your mind to the idea that you might have a problem. Your life may depend on it. Do you want to break your Mother and Father's hearts? Do you want your mother to feel humiliated every time someone asks her what her son is doing in polite conversation? My mother had to do that because I was too ignorant to open my mind to any and all ideas that weren't my own. I know your parents aren't perfect, neither are mine, and no one else's were either. But just because they're wrong about a lot of things doesn't mean they're wrong about this thing. You know what I mean?



Thank you for that. I've had to ignore people for the first time on here the last couple days.

I used to think this place was a helpful, supportive paradise but apparently there's some grime here that enjoys kicking fellow Shroomerites while they're down and making a spectacle of people rather than focusing on their problems.

I have had worse problems and I definitely have a problem now. My problem isn't that I use period because all the successful times in my life have been comorbid with drug use.

It's just after all the shit that's gone down including hospitalizations, being robbed, and being sexually assaulted, it's like I rarely use drugs just to feel "good enough"... it's like I'm trying to replace my feelings with the sensation of drugs... like I always enhanced reality with them but now I replace them.

I noticed, for example, that I started smoking weed the last 2 times I bought it just like I bought K2. Instead of having a nice sesh and then going to do something, it was like a heroin addict... I'd smoke some, go lay down and savor the sensation, go smoke more and raise my dose, even smoking during class and just sleeping through it.

I mean it's clear to me that if I want a life I can even tolerate, I can't go back to being a stoner just because I'll replace the BEST ASPECTS OF LIFE with it, like friends and learning.

It's a way to get complacent, ya know?

I almost feel like I may be kind of evolving as a drug user from liking "highs" to liking spiritual/mind things.

For example, I have over 10 vicodin in my desk and it like hardly interests me when like 1.5 years ago I would've been double dosing them back to back till I'm out.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18624833 -

Nice work man. Sounds like your working through the problem (whatever it is). Remember all actions have consequence.. some good some bad. Try to visualize yourself happy. What will it look like? Then work towards the image.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Magicman69]
    #18625064 -

Magicman69 said:
Nice work man. Sounds like your working through the problem (whatever it is). Remember all actions have consequence.. some good some bad. Try to visualize yourself happy. What will it look like? Then work towards the image.



Hmm that's actually a really interesting approach and sounds like I'd benefit from it.

I'll give it a try. I'm kind of struggling to even visualize what that looks like but I think I have an idea based on how past happiness has been. Thanks! :smile:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18625088 -

Lots of assholes in this thread, don't worry about their opinions Still its just projection. When someone's being a heinous ass it helps their self-esteem to lash out at someone else

I think you've been unreasonable in some ways, but ultimately the whole issue with thread topic comes down to a mutual misunderstanding with your anti-drug parents concerning medication you need.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18625140 -

Repertoire89 said:
Lots of assholes in this thread, don't worry about their opinions Still its just projection. When someone's being a heinous ass it helps their self-esteem to lash out at someone else

I think you've been unreasonable in some ways, but ultimately the whole issue with thread topic comes down to a mutual misunderstanding with your anti-drug parents concerning medication you need.



Thanks for that. It just really showed me who on here has character and who doesnt. :cool:

I have been and honestly I should have just ignored my dad. On the vicodin thing, I'm in the right but it was ugly from both sides. As for the other issues with my parents, its like 70-80% how I act and then maybe 20% how they don't understand that hell, I like drugs and there's nothing wrong with that.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18625634 -

Bumpin' for the haters! :vibin:

Shroomy luv y'all!


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18625662 -

st1llnox said:
Bumpin' for the haters! :vibin:

Shroomy luv y'all!



You were just cursing at people and begging for the thread to end and now you're bumping it, lol.


--------------------
ZEITGEIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18625672 -

woodstock shaman said:
st1llnox said:
Bumpin' for the haters! :vibin:

Shroomy luv y'all!



You were just cursing at people and begging for the thread to end and now you're bumping it, lol.



Yeah... some of the haters said they wanted to keep bumping it to try to humiliate me so I'm just being cheeky :wink:

I mean, I did say I'm bumping it for the haters lol


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Envix]
    #18625744 -

Envix said:
ha. your mom doesn't realize how awesome "virtual friendships" can be!

it doesn't matter how many friends you have after you're dead, it doesn't matter where your friends are after you're dead, or if they even remember you, because YOURE DEAD!

the only friendships that matter are the ones you have while you're ALIVE. these are the connections that matter. doesn't matter if they're over the internet or face-to-face. a true friend is a friend, no matter what.

and if the connections you form are really something special, you will remain in memory. if you try to be the most loving person you can be, many will love you back, and you will be remembered by lots of people. it's not a complicated thing, you just get back what you put out.



That was beautiful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18625762 -

st1llnox said:
Gorlax said:
You clearly are looking stupid in this situation. You have an infected thumb.. that's it. Lortab is for serious pain like a broken arm/wrist/ankle! You should have taken what they gave you without any comment. Asking for more of a narcotic is a red flag you are abusing them. No way in hell you need more than the recommended dosage unless you already had a previous tolerance and if so that's entirely your fault. I like vicodin and enjoy it time to time but I would never look stupid like that asking for more. As for your parental situation, seems like your parents care. They probably are worried your going down a wrong path acting all irate over an infected thumb.



It was their idea, not mine. BTW it was extreme pain... I've broken my leg in 3 places before and this pain was/is much worse.

I was only gonna ask for like 10 more, but they gave me 20 so suck it! :lol:

As for the rest of you, you've got a point. Maybe I could make it just doing DXM like once a week like Morrowasted does. I think weed like 3 times a week would be perfect but IDK... I do tend to overdo it.



You clearly need a reality check. It was your parents idea to get you medical attention not pain killers. I bet they regret ever bringing it up because now your on the I need it for pain hiatus. Clearly every other post you make is built up on defending yourself instead of saying wow maybe everyone is right and I'm wrong.. nope not you..  How old are you? so suck it what are you 8 years old? Comparing yourself to someone who is in a chronic pain situation and truly needs pain meds is disgusting. YOU HAVE A FUCKING FLESH WOUND ON YOUR THUMB!

p.s

your dumb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Gorlax]
    #18626036 -

He has an infection, would you really suck on an infected thumb swollen up to half an inch in size? Enjoy drinking puss and blood

:whateveryousayfreak:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18626073 -

Repertoire89 said:
He has an infection, would you really suck on an infected thumb swollen up to half an inch in size? Enjoy drinking puss and blood

:whateveryousayfreak:





--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Masked]
    #18626278 -

no that's what he said. not telling him to suck his thumb lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Gorlax]
    #18626282 -

Gorlax said:
st1llnox said:
Gorlax said:
You clearly are looking stupid in this situation. You have an infected thumb.. that's it. Lortab is for serious pain like a broken arm/wrist/ankle! You should have taken what they gave you without any comment. Asking for more of a narcotic is a red flag you are abusing them. No way in hell you need more than the recommended dosage unless you already had a previous tolerance and if so that's entirely your fault. I like vicodin and enjoy it time to time but I would never look stupid like that asking for more. As for your parental situation, seems like your parents care. They probably are worried your going down a wrong path acting all irate over an infected thumb.



It was their idea, not mine. BTW it was extreme pain... I've broken my leg in 3 places before and this pain was/is much worse.

I was only gonna ask for like 10 more, but they gave me 20 so suck it! :lol:

As for the rest of you, you've got a point. Maybe I could make it just doing DXM like once a week like Morrowasted does. I think weed like 3 times a week would be perfect but IDK... I do tend to overdo it.



You clearly need a reality check. It was your parents idea to get you medical attention not pain killers. I bet they regret ever bringing it up because now your on the I need it for pain hiatus. Clearly every other post you make is built up on defending yourself instead of saying wow maybe everyone is right and I'm wrong.. nope not you..  How old are you? so suck it what are you 8 years old? Comparing yourself to someone who is in a chronic pain situation and truly needs pain meds is disgusting. YOU HAVE A FUCKING FLESH WOUND ON YOUR THUMB!

p.s

your dumb



Get your ass over to mycotopia and don't come back, dweeb. Never said chronic pain but hey, if you ever start getting an infection so bad it numbs the rest of your thumb

My dad is the one who wanted to get me more painkillers and a better antiobiotic, and when I requested codeine as a step down (as the pain was starting to improve) blah blah oh wait, people on here just make up their minds and defend it without getting further interest in perhaps other sides of the situation.

Again, quit being a tard and read the whole thread before you call me dumb using the wrong form of "you're". I've triple fractured my leg skateboarding and my thumb hurt worse than when I broke my leg in three places. That's all you need to know. You're not worth the screen real estate, welcome to ignore you sad, petty creature.

Masked, on the other hand, I have immense respect for. He called me out on where I was in the wrong, judged the fuck out of me, and then rated me 5 shrooms noting that yes I'm a bum but seem like a nice guy.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #18626305 -

st1llnox said:
Get your ass over to mycotopia and don't come back, dweeb.



:rofl2: :lolsy:

I dont even know where to begin with you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18626327 -

N0x, you should really let the thread die like you said and stop thriving off this drama. Maybe that's your whole problem. There's no reason why you need to tell everyone a million times about every single interaction you have with your Father. And it's just your damn thumb homie! You could cut that shit off and be no worse for wear!


--------------------
ZEITGEIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RIP Lortab 2/14/85 - 7/21/05
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Liz 12,727 119 07/21/06 04:42 PM
by adrug
* bones you have broken part 2 metalchimp 1,023 5 02/19/03 01:36 PM
by Anonymous
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,944 97 02/14/04 11:01 PM
by ask
* Toolfans: laugh or scream?
( 1 2 all )
Grav 3,791 28 02/25/03 11:40 AM
by TheBear
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 11:27 AM
by shriek
* I turned my dad on to smart drugs today! Morphrying 1,811 11 04/27/03 10:53 PM
by Morphrying
* Cheerin up the ol' dad ? Crass 894 5 03/10/03 11:54 AM
by Ripple
* Living with your bitch mom and asshole step-dad recalcitrant 4,383 14 12/21/02 07:38 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,785 topic views. 6 members, 137 guests and 265 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.