Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tru T'v isnt so true.
    #18612901 -

Tru T'v is about the most untrue station. Agree?


--------------------
60 % of the time, it works all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: scoops88]
    #18612918 -

ehhh i see alot of homemade films on that channel that are real.


--------------------
crossed the line:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: mshaw21] * 4
    #18613034 -

the fuck is trutv?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: ganjfather]
    #18613095 -

ganjfather, what is your avatar from? ive seen it for so long and I always wonder what led up to it..

and tru tv, I stopped watching after I saw that horribly ugly fat fuck Mexican chick on that tow show. can you imagine waking up to that? o god

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: northernlight]
    #18613107 -

northernlight said:
ganjfather, what is your avatar from? ive seen it for so long and I always wonder what led up to it..

and tru tv, I stopped watching after I saw that horribly ugly fat fuck Mexican chick on that tow show. can you imagine waking up to that? o god




Just some gif that someone posted and I stole for an avatar.

Not a clue where it comes from, but I laughed for a good 2 minutes when I saw it so....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: ganjfather] * 1
    #18613152 -

Tru tv used to be real.

It used to be Court tv showing almost only court cases.
Then started trying to be cool with the new name of Trutv, showing cop chases and shit.

Now its become a growing pile of glamourized garbage like most things on tv.



Remember when they showed real history footage on the History channel?
Last i saw Larry the god damn fucking piece of shit git r done cable guy had a show on the History channel.:facepalm:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: mshaw21]
    #18613920 -

My  eyes will bleed mustaches  if my mind continued viewing  that channel any further considering just reading the name  Lets me know Mickey Mouse is  bullshitting my spider senses & honestly who doesn't love bullshit?  that's why we're here in the first place. Well Im more of a horse poo  grandpa my surf.

  occasionally I watch "impractical jokers" when I want a good televised laugh  because sometimes that show can be as funny as the saying: Innocent until proven guilty.

as far as  the other shows travel on Tru tv;  they dont make it far with their farts but thats only  because I watch the funny shows like "Southern Fried Homicide" on I.D discovery

when my teacher first  showed me  a segment from an impractical jokers episode  I was under the false impression that the show would be a giant script written ,  mumbo jumbo of a bunch of dumbos like myself getting leprechauned.  I then realized thats how human beings  interact with money at a casino . Ithats why theyre at a casino in the first place to bring home money so of course they're going to be compulsive .  Set all the bullshit on my plate l  think it's a good show

I remember back when I was a kid and the network  was named" court tv " & at the time it appeared  to be more realistic , possibly  because it is true , everybody on that station has  died or had some tragic incident happen to themselfs or a loved one & at the age of 7 I didn't find stuff like that funny  like I do now when Im lucky 11 . So of course it would be more real as a kid because I know the chances of me getting tied up and shot  are pretty slim until I go into the wrong neighborhood where they will  slightly  increase  but not enough to where I need to be fearful of my life .

I miss watching shows like first 48 where they took you  through the investigation to catch the murderer

Some shows  are so funny I can't help but too laugh because they are implying it in a way where I would interpret it as being a joke , but its not a joke.  there's nothing funny about death in a literal sense but when it's on tv  that makes it acceptable to give  chuckle but I still feel empathy towards  these people & thier families  , like when they show childhood photos or videos, that shit was sad. I just don't let it bother me. I just watch the show and enjoy

With they're stationed being named Tru tv in the first place they expect the audience to  take every word from their script  literally and that my friends is a bad suggestion.

I'm not trying to sound off topic im just really high & my favorite show is workaholics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: Shroomhunter510]
    #18613987 -

does tru tv play anything besides cops? :lol:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: scoops88]
    #18614074 -

wow OP you're uncovering some serious truth


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #18614161 -

How are you this morning my lovely girlfriend


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: fee] * 1
    #18614457 -

leave me alone you greenpeace pimp


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #18614627 -

When is tv ever true?...

There's only a few stations I like...most are movie stations, some are like science documentary types like NATGEO but even those aren't 100% guaranteed.


--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #18614634 -

Do you not love me anymore?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: fee]
    #18619108 -

its all real!


--------------------
crossed the line:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: scoops88]
    #18619205 -

Yeah, all the shows like that storage one and the towing one are all staged and scripted. Just look in the credits.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: Synthe]
    #18619209 -

no really :gome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: fee]
    #18619233 -

fee said:
Do you not love me anymore?





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tru T'v isnt so true. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #18620393 -

truTV more like BOOtv


--------------------
crossed the line:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How a tru' pimp be opa'ratin MisterMyco 727 9 02/08/06 12:53 PM
by Newbie
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,943 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask
* Terrapin Station - Lady With a Fan Ripple 1,071 6 07/26/03 04:30 PM
by Ripple
* Sittin' downtown at a railway station Ravus 636 1 06/01/04 05:26 PM
by Ravus
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* Public restrooms, Gas stations, and Supermarkets Morphrying 2,749 8 10/25/02 08:22 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Local news stations reports on shrooms
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 2,049 35 07/19/05 01:51 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Just listened to Terrapin Station - wow freddurgan 1,015 12 08/02/04 05:07 PM
by chinacat72

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
948 topic views. 4 members, 5 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.