Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #18364022 -

I was just talking about working out, not the subject of this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18366628 -

OP if your still here.....check this out as an alternative to steroids. It's legal, you can go into mostly any health/fitness store and they'll have it. You'll gain a lot of fucking size, but most bodybuilders look down on it because its so easy to make gainzzz.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #18366871 -

If you shoot steroids in your scrotum, your balls won't shrink

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #18366931 -

what if you shoot them into your testes?
will they get super muscular??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #18367153 -

no you have to inject them into your body AND your testes, durr

that way they both get muscular

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18367194 -

:strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #18367440 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I had no idea blood type affected exercise results.

I just eat well, lift well, and sleep well.



Most people don't.

Eating foods that are wrong for your blood type will affect your sleep, your energy levels, your brain function and how you feel.

I never would have believed it before. After 2 solid years of 'real' food for my blood type, it's horribly amazing how crappy I feel when I eat wrong.  It's amazing what it does to my digestive system and my head.  Bleah!

Peace



Eat Right 4 Your Blood Type
It's a great book, and very intriguing and seems like it would work, but I'm AB and that diet is just so strict I can't even do it. From what I remember it has the restrictions of both A and B, but I'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy, I don't feel right if I haven't eaten any meat. Also I remember chicken was frowned upon for all blood types and that would be pretty hard for me too.



Yes, AB has the most restrictive neutral/beneficial food lists. You just need to cook/prepare better, I know as I've had to do it for other AB's before.  The meat issue is because lamb and wild game meats (What you thrive on) are ridiculously expensive and often bad quality.

Turkey is ok and if you're getting the red meats you need, you won't miss the chicken.  Potatoes, I believe you can still have sweet or yam, not sure as I haven't cooked for an AB in a while.

You can have miso or tempeh if it's made with northern bean or kidney bean.  Just adding those two components to your cooking arsenal will open up a huge arena of flavors you'll enjoy.

Want a snack?  Peanut butter, Honey and raw steel cut oats.  Mix honey into the peanut butter (REAL peanut butter, no hydrogi garbage) until it's to your liking.  Add oatmeal until the texture is right for you.  I prefer it when I can pick a piece off with my fingers and not get peanut butter on them. :smile:

All of the seriously ill, seizure, headache, 'strange medical issue' people I've met have been AB.  Just to let you know.

Every blood type can eat rich and well with their list, even the AB.  You need to think outside the box of food you've been raised with.  Remember too that the lists are American centric; there are a lot of foods that are not listed that you should try and catalog for yourself.  Once your system is clean for a month or so, it'll let you know when you ate something you shouldn't.


Totally awesome stuff!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18367680 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Yes, AB has the most restrictive neutral/beneficial food lists. You just need to cook/prepare better, I know as I've had to do it for other AB's before.  The meat issue is because lamb and wild game meats (What you thrive on) are ridiculously expensive and often bad quality.

Turkey is ok and if you're getting the red meats you need, you won't miss the chicken.  Potatoes, I believe you can still have sweet or yam, not sure as I haven't cooked for an AB in a while.

You can have miso or tempeh if it's made with northern bean or kidney bean.  Just adding those two components to your cooking arsenal will open up a huge arena of flavors you'll enjoy.

Want a snack?  Peanut butter, Honey and raw steel cut oats.  Mix honey into the peanut butter (REAL peanut butter, no hydrogi garbage) until it's to your liking.  Add oatmeal until the texture is right for you.  I prefer it when I can pick a piece off with my fingers and not get peanut butter on them. :smile:

All of the seriously ill, seizure, headache, 'strange medical issue' people I've met have been AB.  Just to let you know.

Every blood type can eat rich and well with their list, even the AB.  You need to think outside the box of food you've been raised with.  Remember too that the lists are American centric; there are a lot of foods that are not listed that you should try and catalog for yourself.  Once your system is clean for a month or so, it'll let you know when you ate something you shouldn't.


Totally awesome stuff!



Wow thanks for the detailed response man! I might just give it a go because the logic behind the book really was very convincing, and even before reading it I already knew that there just can't be any one diet for all 7 billion humans. I always figured that we should eat the foods that are natural to where we're from, so being that my family is Eastern European I always tried to eat lots of meat, potatoes, cabbage, hearty stuff. Of course, I yet again won the recessive trait lottery, this time with my blood type.

I probably wouldn't be eating any of the recommended red meats so would turkey alone be enough for me to keep healthy? Also, we don't know my wife's blood type but assuming it's A or B, will we be able to eat the same meals together, since I most likely have the same restrictions? Oh yeah, and is it ok to eat raw mushrooms occassionally? :tongue2: Thanks again for taking the time to write all that, this has completely renewed my interest in this.
BTW, those peanut butter snacks have me  :homerdrool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: take steriods? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #18369295 -

Anonymous #12 said:
Wow thanks for the detailed response man! I might just give it a go because the logic behind the book really was very convincing



Don't get caught up in the theories of how all this originated.  The information on what foods for what blood type is pretty much solid, the rest I don't care about.

Anonymous #12 said: and even before reading it I already knew that there just can't be any one diet for all 7 billion humans. I always figured that we should eat the foods that are natural to where we're from, so being that my family is Eastern European I always tried to eat lots of meat, potatoes, cabbage, hearty stuff. Of course, I yet again won the recessive trait lottery, this time with my blood type.



Yeah, blood mixing has really made things a mess.  This is why you won't see typical 'diets' that work for everyone.



Quote:
Anonymous #12 said:I probably wouldn't be eating any of the recommended red meats so would turkey alone be enough for me to keep healthy?



No.  Not if you're O blood type and definitely not if you're weight lifting.  Red meats have animal proteins that you require and you're not going to get it from some place else.  Your attitude/mental-state and health will suffer.


Quote:
Anonymous #12 said: Also, we don't know my wife's blood type but assuming it's A or B, will we be able to eat the same meals together, since I most likely have the same restrictions?



Blood type kits are less than $20 off amazon and other places, shipping included.
Cooking for multiple blood types takes juggling.  Look for foods that are neutral beneficial for you both, that you like and look for new foods that are beneficial for each of you.  Plan accordingly.  :smile:

Quote:
Anonymous #12 said:
Oh yeah, and is it ok to eat raw mushrooms occassionally? :tongue2:



I do, as long as it's neutral or beneficial for my blood type. :smile:  They're easier to digest cooked though.

Quote:
Anonymous #12 said:Thanks again for taking the time to write all that, this has completely renewed my interest in this.
BTW, those peanut butter snacks have me  :homerdrool:



Glad it helped.  Yeah, if you can handle pb, honey and oat, it's really handy and quick.

All this goes triple if you're weight lifting.  Eating foods that your body spends time attacking/reacting-to has significant impact on your ability to turn your food in to muscle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* any advice? skinny as hell, need to bulk up, and cant eat much protien Anonymous 380 14 09/14/09 10:31 PM
by Anonymous
* Premature ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,277 43 11/21/08 12:36 AM
by Anonymous
* lol Anonymous 476 13 05/11/09 12:50 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
677 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.