Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Im a 19 year old kissless virgin
    #18343994 -

I just turned 19 and I don't think I have even flirted with a girl before. I try to be confident and friendly with everyone but I just get ignored......I think it must be because I am ugly. Not a single girl in my 19 year of living has EVER shown interest in me. I feel hopeless and pathetic and I think I will probably be alone my whole life and die a virgin. I can't see how anything could possibly change....I try to be friendly and confident in my self but it just doesn't work

"oh just wait till college, girls are so easy there" yea bullshit. maybe if you are average or better looking, but if your ugly like me then you won't be getting any action. I went through my whole freshman year just getting ignored by girls, just like it was in high school.

is this bad that i am so in experienced at 19?

when did you first kiss a girl and lose your virginity?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18344124 -

Your post just described me as well.. So your not alone , just go find a random girl and spit game, and hope for the best.. Try starting off with girls that you don't knw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18344134 -

Anonymous said:
Your post just described me as well.. So your not alone , just go find a random girl and spit game, and hope for the best.. Try starting off with girls that you don't knw.



well i dont know how to "spit game" or escalate things....I only know how to talk about normal things you would talk to a guy about. And my university is only 3k people so im afraid if i screwed up bad with a girl i would have to see her, id run into her, etc....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18344157 -

post your face!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: HuHEN]
    #18344181 -

HuHEN said:
post your face!



Sorry I'd rather not post my face online. just picture an ugly nerdy lookin guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18344211 -

dude its because you think that everyone else thinks that your a nerdy guy that makes you fit yourself into that role.

do you like to do psychedelics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #18344229 -

Anonymous said:
HuHEN said:
post your face!



Sorry I'd rather not post my face online. just picture an ugly nerdy lookin guy



Workout

Get some sun

Get a jerb

Work on your attitude, the most attractive thing in a male is confidence and humor.

Nobody cares if you are experienced or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #18344240 -

Anonymous said:
dude its because you think that everyone else thinks that your a nerdy guy that makes you fit yourself into that role.

do you like to do psychedelics



Well I try to be confident and friendly, and try not to fall into the role of a nerdy dude. This still doesn't work and I continue to be ignored by guys and gals alike. I dont go around thinking im a nerd. I go around trying to be confident in myself but i still get ignored by everyone

I have done the following:
-Mescaline, great trip
-shrooms, 2.3g, weak as hell
-dmt, cool but didnt break through
-lsd, very weak but nice i guess


id like to do more but my parents found my stash eventually so I dont do anything at home anymore....and at college I dont really know anyone who is into that stuff so i havent done any at college. I will definitely trip again in my life at some point but i have no clue when the opportunity will arise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Uzziel]
    #18344247 -

Uzziel said:
Anonymous said:
HuHEN said:
post your face!



Sorry I'd rather not post my face online. just picture an ugly nerdy lookin guy



Workout

Get some sun

Get a jerb

Work on your attitude, the most attractive thing in a male is confidence and humor.

Nobody cares if you are experienced or not.



i do workout, 5 days a week. Im pale and sunburn easily. I do currently have a shitty summer job. (remember i am in college)

i do try to be confident in myself but it still doesnt work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18344390 -

I won't say I'm in a similar boat but I know what you're going through. I've reached the age where most people are settling down getting married. The last time I dated was over two years ago and the last time I had sex. I haven't even kissed a woman in over a year. Things probably won't be changing for me anytime soon. Even though I have decent job in good shape I feel like I'm some kind of outcast. I've fallen in the category of people you don't want date, sleep with, or marry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18344721 -

You need to think of it like this... if no girl is interested in you, they are missing out on the opportunity to know someone unique and interesting. And if they actually know this and still continue to choose to not know you... what does that say about the quality of girls around you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18344781 -

I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin. There is always someone who is worse off than you. I think a large part of it is simply a lack of trying. We feel that failing is more painful than going without, so we don't even attempt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: mentalpatient]
    #18344799 -

Sounds crazy but give yourself to Christ and you will meet plenty of girls. Maybe not supermodels but who cares :shrug:


--------------------
Lyanla:: Where was God when you put that first line of cocaine in your system ?

DMX:: ......right there :bored:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Relajarse]
    #18345064 -

mentalpatient said:
You need to think of it like this... if no girl is interested in you, they are missing out on the opportunity to know someone unique and interesting. And if they actually know this and still continue to choose to not know you... what does that say about the quality of girls around you?


Like I said before, I try to be confident in myself but it still doesn't work.
Anonymous said:
I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin. There is always someone who is worse off than you. I think a large part of it is simply a lack of trying. We feel that failing is more painful than going without, so we don't even attempt.


I dont even know how to attempt
Relajarse said:
Sounds crazy but give yourself to Christ and you will meet plenty of girls. Maybe not supermodels but who cares :shrug:


wat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #18345281 -

OP - stop giving a crap. Good things happen when you don't give a damn.


--------------------


And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: JesusIsLord] * 1
    #18345599 -

Oh fuck, here comes another one. Will have to make a tutorial thread or something, and post a link in my sig. Anyway here we go.

OP (and also #2) looks don't really matter. If you think they do, you need to get your arse in gear and google about Sean Stephenson. Fucking ugly crippled midged in a wheelchair. Gets all teh pussy he can handle. Go take a good look at him and tell me you'd actually swap bodies or even heads alone with him.

All, I repeat ALL your issues are mental and emotional, and as such they can be fixed just fine, by your very own efforts.

I know it SEEMS like things will not improve, ever, and indeed if you remain whining and sitting on your ass they never will. IF however, you get in gear and study the good books and videos, they will improve for sure.

RSD Tyler, Mystery Method, David DeAngelo, Savoy, these and a few others should be known like the back of your hand before you expect to get mad pussy, or even plain decent one. It's not just about getting laid. Far from it. It's about learning to respect yourself, guide and orient your energy, attention, learn to perceive and navigate the world around you like a functional, attractive, ready-for-mating human male, worthy of females.

Whether you want a simple fuck to pass the time or a life partner and mother of your kids, the skills are the same. Money and looks can't replace them, you actually need to learn the correct stuff for the job.

Youtube is there to teach you, so are other sources. Go forth and study the arts and learn your skills, and without a doubt I tell you, you WILL end up inside some fine pink wet juicy pussy, and you will swim in joyous happy bouncy :boobs:

Learn it and practice it until you know it, there is no other way.

Also from personal experience: If you like psychedelics (seems you do) and want a little help getting tail, try getting your art skills up a bit as well. I've found being able to sketch, draw and/or paint makes meeting new girls A LOT easier, and also it's healthy to have a way to express your mescaline visions in some physical form. Or if you don't fancy drawing and visual arts, then pick a musical instrument and get practicing. Never mind your current initial skills in any of those, nobody gets born knowing how to walk, play a didgeridoo, drive cars or fly airplanes. It's all learned the hard way.

Enjoy :nyan:

Edited by Spacerific (05/30/13 07:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Spacerific]
    #18348212 -

JesusIsLord said:
OP - stop giving a crap. Good things happen when you don't give a damn.


I try that. I try to be confident like I dont care but it just doesn't work. I still get ignored.
Spacerific said:
Oh fuck, here comes another one. Will have to make a tutorial thread or something, and post a link in my sig. Anyway here we go.

OP (and also #2) looks don't really matter. If you think they do, you need to get your arse in gear and google about Sean Stephenson. Fucking ugly crippled midged in a wheelchair. Gets all teh pussy he can handle. Go take a good look at him and tell me you'd actually swap bodies or even heads alone with him.

All, I repeat ALL your issues are mental and emotional, and as such they can be fixed just fine, by your very own efforts.

I know it SEEMS like things will not improve, ever, and indeed if you remain whining and sitting on your ass they never will. IF however, you get in gear and study the good books and videos, they will improve for sure.

RSD Tyler, Mystery Method, David DeAngelo, Savoy, these and a few others should be known like the back of your hand before you expect to get mad pussy, or even plain decent one. It's not just about getting laid. Far from it. It's about learning to respect yourself, guide and orient your energy, attention, learn to perceive and navigate the world around you like a functional, attractive, ready-for-mating human male, worthy of females.

Whether you want a simple fuck to pass the time or a life partner and mother of your kids, the skills are the same. Money and looks can't replace them, you actually need to learn the correct stuff for the job.

Youtube is there to teach you, so are other sources. Go forth and study the arts and learn your skills, and without a doubt I tell you, you WILL end up inside some fine pink wet juicy pussy, and you will swim in joyous happy bouncy :boobs:

Learn it and practice it until you know it, there is no other way.

Also from personal experience: If you like psychedelics (seems you do) and want a little help getting tail, try getting your art skills up a bit as well. I've found being able to sketch, draw and/or paint makes meeting new girls A LOT easier, and also it's healthy to have a way to express your mescaline visions in some physical form. Or if you don't fancy drawing and visual arts, then pick a musical instrument and get practicing. Never mind your current initial skills in any of those, nobody gets born knowing how to walk, play a didgeridoo, drive cars or fly airplanes. It's all learned the hard way.

Enjoy :nyan:



I have watched some of those videos but it still just doesn't help. I get ignored all the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18348302 -

become passionate about something....it doesn't matter if its playing guitar (even half assed-ly), painting flowers, writing poetry, fixing cars, juggling, grooming cats, comic books, martial arts, pottery, ANYTHING....girls tend to enjoy a man who is passionate about something. You by no means don't have to be a master at something, but it gives you something to talk about and more importantly, perhaps find yourself in social circles revolving around your chosen passion.

also, make some female friends first if you haven't already. Don't be so eager to get laid first (its hard I know)and just make a few chick friends. Female friends are always (for better or worse) trying to hook up their girlfriends, some of which may be in the same boat as you are. Plus nothing attracts girls more than a guy who already has girls around him....he doesn't have to be fuckin them, just being around girls sends out the image to other girls "hey this guy must be okay to hang around with"....hell in my dating days, some of my best "wingmen" were girls.

and lastly, and its been said already....have confidence in yourself. even if its fake confidence, have it. I was (and am still to an extent) a very shy person, and it....get this....took practice....to develop the confidence. No, you can't just wake up one morning and say "well today i'm getting laid"....but you can believe it. In some ways you have to become an actor if you don't have natural confidence. Fake it until you make it as they say....and it becomes easier. But again....practice. Put yourself in situations that slowly challenge your comfort zone, it won't be easy at first but every time you do it, will gain a bit of confidence....let failure roll off you and accept it, learn a bit from it and move on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18348306 -

Anonymous said:
I have watched some of those videos but it still just doesn't help. I get ignored all the time.



Ok, well if indeed as you say, you are uglier than most, then it goes without saying that you have to put in a little more effort than most, to get the same results.

Think of basketball or boxing or any sport really. Some people get a genetic edge by being taller bigger stronger to begin with, other have to make up for it with extra practice. The thing to consider here is that the well trained individual that started with a handicap, can 100% reach and exceed in performance, the well endowed and gifted guy who hasn't trained or practiced at all.

Women respond to things like confidence, being sure of yourself as a man, generally having your shit together. All of us have seen awesome girls with fat people, ugly people, older guys (not necessarily super rich ones) unemployed people and so on. Get your shit together and it will work for you.

To give you an idea of the amount of work you may need, here's what I've done: books, articles, videos, hundreds and hundreds of hours of audiobooks, lectures, seminars, self-improvement events and so on, downloaded, accelerated to 150-200% speed, put on my mp3 player and listened to, over and over and fucking over, over the span of maybe 4-5 years.

Pretty early on I realized that the people around me didn't all know what they were talking about, whereas these pros that studied confidence, optimism, performance, knew a lot more.

You are IMMENSELY influenced by the closest 5 people you spend most of your time with. Who does your brain interact with for most of the day? The negative thoughts in your head? Your boss or school teachers that don't give two shits about you?

There's a reason why you ended up lonely and lacking confidence. Do more of the same, and you'll get more of the same. Bring on massive change and you'll get massively changed results.

Fill a fucking player with 4+ hours of the best self-improvement, confidence building material you can find, and go out walking, running, doing physically active shit while listening to it. Have it with you all the time when commuting, waiting in line, even at school and work if you can get away with it.

DO NOT stay put indoors in your house, feeling sorry for yourself. Get your running stuff out and get the fuck out the door. Most self-pity happens at home. Don't stay in it unless you absolutely have to.

Find constructive shit to do with your time. Art, music, juggling, acrobatics, whatever you start now, in 3-5 years you'll be good at it, in 10 years you'll be fucking great. Don't make your main skill being a couch potato filled with self-pity, you won't find too many buyers for it.

Maybe other posters will know simpler solutions to magically shift the gears in your head, I myself know of none. Get some goals in life, get your fitness up, get your mind right with some self-improvement materials and fucking go for it. It's all there for the taking, way easier to do now than 10 years ago when I started.

Finally, forget about other people for a while. In 6 months maybe you can expect some friends getting interested, some girls looking your way, etc. Not now. Now by the sound of your posts you are somewhat of a wreck, and you need to get your shit back in order, before expecting other people to join the fun. Whatever you'd attract now is likely to have more issues than you do, and will only drag you further down. You're a man. You need to set your mind to reach a worthy challenge that requires your deepest resources, push yourself and see that you can take it. That will rebuild your confidence, and allow you to say fuck it, to anybody who doesn't like you as you are.

It's not something that anybody else can do for you, only you yourself can do it.

Get moving. Get active. Find shit to do in this world that matters to you, other than the approval of other people. Go do your thing, have your fun and the rest will follow.

Edited by Spacerific (05/31/13 09:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Im a 19 year old kissless virgin [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18348341 -

the point about getting confidence is to jump over your shadow. meaning go and talk to people. you'll get rejected and hurt, but it'll teach you to keep your ego out of the game.

can you imagine walking up to someone and simply not caring how they react? like you were approaching a dog, but it turns away and doesnt like you. how much you care? not that much, cause you have no ego about being rejected by dogs (:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Virgin Anonymous 1,215 14 03/16/08 02:56 AM
by trscstghst
* hard to admit being a virgin
( 1 2 3 all )
PuZuZu 6,719 42 03/28/06 02:36 PM
by Jackattack
* Hopeless Virgin...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 6,742 87 02/16/08 06:23 PM
by Coaster
* still a virgin
( 1 2 all )
mistadobalina 2,889 34 02/04/09 02:42 PM
by
* Sexual Self-Confidence Issues. Need Help! Anonymous 1,291 8 02/14/09 03:38 PM
by AlphaFalfa
* If you have low self-confidence, where does it stem from?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,772 29 03/01/05 10:23 AM
by MOTH
* 19,gay...and loveless flo 836 16 02/14/09 12:15 AM
by fazdazzle
* Ladies...would you take a guys virginity?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,845 42 06/16/08 05:51 PM
by Ermizhad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
4,801 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.