Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineidea769
Stranger
Re: still a virgin [Re: Ledd]
    #9606252 - 01/14/09 04:53 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I can see that you believe she is the right one for you. Although, she was not your first, do you still love her the same, or more?

I am in the same boat. I lost my virginity to one, but fell even more in love with another. We fight alot, but for some reason, I cant help but get her off my mind. Shes not like the rest. I mean I still sometimes miss the first, but I really do love this one. Do you feel the same way? 

How do you cope with this?:tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: still a virgin [Re: mistadobalina]
    #9606501 - 01/14/09 07:25 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mistadobalina said:
So im still a virgin and i really have only had 1 girlfriend, im 20 years old, male.

It almost feels like i have so much built up that i want to do that its overwhelming. and im lonely. so not only do i really want to have sex but i also just want a girlfriend. there's really noone in my area i live in and i dont know what to do.

i think i have intimacy problems, like i *think* i dont, but then when someone gets close i act funny, like i will think way too much about it when a girls leg touches mine and i dont know her.

its like i want to do something but i pysche myself out thinking about it and it becomes weird. Its like all the years not doing anything has made me weird.

it feels like i would be fine after a few days in bed with a girlfriend but i cant find one so i feel like shit.

Not sure how old you are but I met my first 'dates' at clubs and bars. Not life material, which I met in grad school, but rather, just to have sex choose a drunken stranger who catches your, uh, eye.

--------------------
...or something

Offlineslickvic
seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: still a virgin [Re: eve69]
    #9610407 - 01/14/09 07:06 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

all the advise was very good about working on yourself, becoming comfterable with yourself, and you will naturally display more of a confident vibe that chicks will dig.  However that can take a while, if you simply want to get laid, to put that notch on your belt than all you have to know is that women are 100 times more insecure than you are.  Expecially the very attractive ones, the hot ones grow up being told they are hot, so they naturally think if they arent given that kind of attention consistently there is something wrong with them, there ugly, you would be surprised. If you can discover their insecurities than you control them, and can get laid, no problem, find their void and fill it.  As for the courage to do that, it is simple, dont care what others think about you ever. Fuck em, no reason to not give it your all, so many are held back because they woudl rather sit on their ass than try and fail, you must get over that fear, so if you seem confident, even if its based on the fact tha you dont give a fuck about what others think, and you just talk to them with the intention of finding somethign to prey on.  Rember this, nice guys finish last, thats a fact of life.  Also, i am not saying this is how you find happienss, true love, or anythign pure, it will get you laid though.

--------------------
i tell you this, no eternal reward will forgive us now for Wasting the dawn...

OfflineXD40
Not so Strange
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: still a virgin [Re: idea769]
    #9610948 - 01/14/09 08:28 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I didnt lose it til I was 19.  After that it kinda came pretty easy.  Just keep living your normal life and it will happen.  Dont try to hard and if necessary use alcohol :smile: lmao jk.

--------------------
LSD creates instant world peace! 

Offline12468
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: still a virgin [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #9612170 - 01/14/09 11:45 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Shamanintraining said:
I'd try to get some anti-anxiety meds if I were you

Absolutely terrible idea.

Those types of pharms are poison for the spirit.

Edited by 12468 (01/14/09 11:46 PM)

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: still a virgin [Re: 12468]
    #9613184 - 01/15/09 07:16 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I lost it at thirteen. With a complete coke bottle glassed wearing dog who had a crush on me. I just knew she wanted to do it so I called her up and we did it and it was pretty not good. The next few girls also pretty not good. Later, pretty damn good. Um hm.

--------------------
...or something

Invisiblethehappymushroom
grappldox

Loc: Costa rica.
Re: still a virgin [Re: fazdazzle]
    #9625458 - 01/17/09 09:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fazdazzle said:
Eh I dunno about getting buzzed up. There have been times where I was buzzed meeting girls and everything was dandy, but then when I saw them later and I was sober it was like meeting them all over again. But...I become much more confident when I drink, so maybe it's different for you. I dunno in any case, really, I would suggest not using alcohol to get things going. It will help you more in the long run.

Man i was like that. qaurter peice of a xanax bar will mellow u out just a tad. very very good for conversation

--------------------
Disclaimer: I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made should not be considered truthful.

Invisiblethehappymushroom
grappldox

Loc: Costa rica.
Re: still a virgin [Re: fazdazzle]
    #9625470 - 01/17/09 09:45 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fazdazzle said:
Eh I dunno about getting buzzed up. There have been times where I was buzzed meeting girls and everything was dandy, but then when I saw them later and I was sober it was like meeting them all over again. But...I become much more confident when I drink, so maybe it's different for you. I dunno in any case, really, I would suggest not using alcohol to get things going. It will help you more in the long run.

Man i was like that. qaurter peice of a xanax bar will mellow u out just a tad. very very good for conversation

--------------------
Disclaimer: I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made should not be considered truthful.

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: still a virgin [Re: thehappymushroom]
    #9625524 - 01/17/09 10:07 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I'm just posting in here because I like the advice and comments given and I want to be able to come back to this thread without having to find it..this way it'll be in my "threads" thing whatever.

:vaped:

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Offlinelmfsmoke
Stranger

Loc: SoCal, LA
Re: still a virgin [Re: thehappymushroom]
    #9625568 - 01/17/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

good idea shadysteve, ill post just for that, mr.blonde had some really good a+ advice good job man

--------------------
Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"

OfflineJeebies
Male

Loc: Transgenic corn&beans, USA Flag
Re: still a virgin [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #9627923 - 01/17/09 06:53 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It seems everyone benefits from reading this thread.:lol:

I've recently had my heart stomped on by a girl I thought was good for me. Hindsight's 20/20, and now I realize that she never really liked me much, even though we had sex regularly for 4 months and it was awesome. I'm only 20 as well, and this was the first girl I've ever had sex with.

When she told me she didn't like me as much as I like her I was devastated, I still feel shitty which is why I found this thread.

I'm trying to get over her, but I'm still going to have to talk to her again because I was a little drunk and we were both stoned when we had that conversation. The worst part is, I had to bring it up. She would have probably never even said anything to me about not wanting a boyfriend.

I still like this girl, and at this point I can't really see myself with anybody else but I have a feeling that's just hormones coupled with the fact that I lost my virginity to her and thought we had something good.

Invisiblemrblonde
Agnostic Evangalist

Re: still a virgin [Re: Jeebies]
    #9644670 - 01/20/09 09:27 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jeebies said:
I'm trying to get over her, but I'm still going to have to talk to her again because I was a little drunk and we were both stoned when we had that conversation. The worst part is, I had to bring it up. She would have probably never even said anything to me about not wanting a boyfriend.

I still like this girl, and at this point I can't really see myself with anybody else but I have a feeling that's just hormones coupled with the fact that I lost my virginity to her and thought we had something good.

Be happy for what you had, but I think you are right about the hormones.  What you are going through is normal and is the reason why many women don't want to sleep with virgins. 

When a guy loses his virginity that relationship, almost by default, becomes the best relationship he's ever had in his life.  Getting laid is a wonderful thing so naturally you want to continue doing it and since you've never been able to do it before part of you thinks "damn I better hang on to this, because who knows if I'll ever find another girl this good again."  As a result you become clingy and end up driving the girl away.  This is normal.

I remember how devastated I was when the girl I lost my virginity to broke up with me.  She was a really hot little brunette and I couldn't believe she would be willing to sleep with me.  I thought her personality was awesome and that she was the girl for me, so I ended up bending over backwards to satisfy her whims.  If she was grouchy, I assumed it was probably my fault so I did whatever it took to try to make her happy.  I remember one time she called me up right after we broke up and was being a complete bitch and told me she wanted me to go to the liquor store for her and bring her over some beer...wanting to make her happy and hoping to win her back I did it.  I actually made a special trip to the store, brought her her beer which I handed to her from the car so she could go back inside and hang out with her other friends.  Yuck.  What a wussy!

Damn, thinking about that makes me cringe to this day.  With the benefit of hindsight I can see that I didn't really even like this girl.  She was attention starved and hated most things that I loved (she told me that Pink Floyd was the shittiest band of all time -- I should have bolted then) and loved most things that I hated (she was into Celine Dion and had her walls plastered with movie posters for Titanic).  But she was good at sucking dick, which in retrospect is one of the things that I actually did like about her. 

I guess my point here is that it is great that you lost your virginity and didn't wait around forever for that one special snowflake for you to share your life with.  Odds are you're going to fuck up a lot of your early relationships, but you will learn and grow with each one.  A little later on when you do meet someone special you will have more life skills and wisdom to make the relationship work.

The harder you cling to someone the faster they run off.  If you have the confidence in yourself to know that you can get another girlfriend any time you want then it makes you less needy and you know that you are in your current relationship by choice, not desperation.

Offlinemistadobalina
Stranger
Re: still a virgin [Re: mrblonde]
    #9734240 - 02/04/09 12:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Well i figured i'd check in and tell you how the progress is. i took everyones advice and i treat girls like my sister and they feel comfortable around me. Apparently i just said hi to this one girl at work and she wanted to get with me and weve hung out at her house and watched the superbowl (nothing happened we were on different couches and her mom was there lol) and were going to the movies this weekend and talk alot. Then theres another girl at the gas station who i started talking to. And pretty much every girl i talk to my mindset works out.

Im just tryin to do everything natural, like, if i feel hooking up with her is what were both feeling, then i will do that. all the way up to sealing the deal, and then i'll mention im a virgin. ive never been blown either but with that i really dont need to do anything anyway so lol

Offlinesmokeybear
brown chicken brown cow
Male

Loc: The sticks
Re: still a virgin [Re: mistadobalina]
    #9734570 - 02/04/09 01:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mistadobalina said:
Well i figured i'd check in and tell you how the progress is. i took everyones advice and i treat girls like my sister and they feel comfortable around me. Apparently i just said hi to this one girl at work and she wanted to get with me and weve hung out at her house and watched the superbowl (nothing happened we were on different couches and her mom was there lol) and were going to the movies this weekend and talk alot. Then theres another girl at the gas station who i started talking to. And pretty much every girl i talk to my mindset works out.

Im just tryin to do everything natural, like, if i feel hooking up with her is what were both feeling, then i will do that. all the way up to sealing the deal, and then i'll mention im a virgin. ive never been blown either but with that i really dont need to do anything anyway so lol

i wouldn't bring up the never being blown part lol.  just a personal opinion man.

glad things are working out for you man, its good to hear that.  congrats brother. :awesome:

Invisiblecheezeits
Lion in Zion
Re: still a virgin [Re: smokeybear]
    #9734787 - 02/04/09 02:42 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by cheezeits (02/04/09 02:51 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies