Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Supernova]
    #3664812 -

BeeJay = :lurker: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3665039 -

JettaJay said:
Which do you like better.



There should have been two more choices in the poll;

"I like both, but prefer shrooms"

"I like both, but prefer LSD"

I've done both, several times, and I have to say;

Shrooms are a lot easier to deal with, but acid has it's good points too.

I wouldn't mind doing a 250ug to 375ug 'cid trip... haven't in twenty years.

However, a 5+ gram shroom trip suffices... I voted shrooms.

I would have voted "I like both, but prefer shrooms"


I'd trip on 'cid once a year maybe, but shrooms, at least 3 times a year.

I like the cartoony effects of LSD, but I also like the natural psychedelics
of shrooms and the general sense of well being they provide. Shrooms
are mind therapy, where LSD is a mind fuck.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3665050 -

Looks like I'm in the minority here. I chose shrooms. LSD is too powerful and unpredictable for me, and lasts too long.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Paou]
    #18204102 -

If there weren't so many compounds floating around being passed off as acid then I'd probably go with LSD.  That and the fact mushrooms seem to have a more euphoric highlight to them I'd lean towards mushrooms.


--------------------
"The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." — Robert Pirsig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Fatherroot]
    #18204103 -

Wow, an 8 year old thread huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Fatherroot]
    #18204113 -



--------------------
Almond Flour said:
Thats right. I take it up the ass on a daily. It feels great to finally let this out :gay:

How to use PGP encryption
The Stoner's Cookbook

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #18204131 -

8 years and three months later, this thread has found new life :lol:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: gzuf]
    #18204151 -

Hah! Didn't notice.  I was going to post a new thread but did a search and found someone already asked the question.  IT'S ALIVE!!!! HAHAHA.


--------------------
"The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." — Robert Pirsig

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cary Grant & LSD kosmic_charlie 2,786 3 06/26/11 08:44 AM
by Learyfan
* ridiculous article about "deadly" magic mushrooms
( 1 2 all )
jba6511 6,326 21 03/23/04 12:42 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Terence Mckenna's stance on LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 10,743 52 10/09/12 09:53 PM
by Help on the Way
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,851 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,385 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Hip hop for mushrooms...
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,568 58 03/28/11 03:48 AM
by Ima Trooper
* Mayan Mushroom Artifacts tomatoes 1,471 4 06/28/03 01:00 PM
by pants
* Is Santa flying high on mushrooms? soulflyer 974 3 02/20/04 01:45 PM
by Voodoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,056 topic views. 3 members, 79 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.