Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Great LSD Stories
    #1273927 - 02/03/03 09:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I just love to read up on great LSD stories, especially from the 60's and 70's. Unfortunately i have never tried LSD therefor i can't participate :frown:. So anyone with a great LSD story (hopefully mj can give us a few, that would be absolutely grand) please take the time and enlighten us all.

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #1274004 - 02/03/03 10:01 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My first and only real trip (lots of fake or unworthy sydney out there) was quite the experience. My friend went to buy some dope came back with two hits and I was scared at first. I dropped the hit and we hung out for a while. Well things started getting interesting and we decided that the indoors would not be sufficent for our first experience so we ventured out in to the warm summer night. While walking we somehow met on of my friend's friends. This kid was a senior in HS, we were only freshman so I thought we were pimpshit. We wandered to a park with our new friend and smoked a hogleg along the way. At the park we stumbled along another friends dad. He was extremely cocked and we told him we were trippin hard. I thought he was some kind of monkey man from mexico. Well low and behold, my friends dad and his friend left and we walked to the grocery store for some cigs which the senior had to buy for us. He and we were so messed up that we gave him a dollar and he just went in and bought them. He came out and gave me change. Now this confused me, since I had not given him enough for anything. He also had a movie "Cube." While recieving the change, I starred for what my friends say ten good long minutes at the one of the dollars. Washingtons eyes kept shifting back and forth and would not stop; I was mesmorized. Sidenote this also happened while tripping on shrooms and the deja-vu was one of the oddest experinces ever. We walked back to the park and layed down to watch the stars. It was amazing to say the least. Well the peak was over, so we went into the seniors house to watch "Cube." Good movie, did not follow a thing though. Went home slept for an hour, woke up to the worst feeling ever, I came down HARD. All day a layed and told my self over and over how bad drugs are. It took a while to realize, but finally with the aid of some MJ, I would try it again. Well I have tried again, never came down like that again though.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1274543 - 02/03/03 12:52 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hi,

"The Brotherhood of Eternal Love" is a great reading, too sad it has been withdrawn from the web.

http://www.psychedelic-library.org/books/belcont.htm

Anonymous

#1274614 - 02/03/03 01:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This summer, all my tripping/smoking buddies back from college. This group of friends is no stranger to psychedlics, me and a couple others were close friends and embarked on spiritual mushroom journey's many times.

It started out to be a normal night of smoking/drinking at friends house, whos parents were away. When we get there, a well-known acid user is there, and offers us some acid for cheap. There was about 7 of us tripping, we all took two hits. The night started out pretty crazy, for these were some intense hits of acid, very good.

There got to a point in the night when everyone was going a little insane and looking for a safe place to relax. I was out riding my bike and when I came back I found 4 of them on the roof. They told me to get up quick b/c things weren't right down there. I went into the house and found 2 other of my friends. I found one of them in the basement, directly below where the people on the roof were. I felt a very evil presence and I believed that my friend was trying to bring the "good" people on the roof, down to the basement and join him in evil thoughts. I quickly ran up to the roof and told everyone what his plan was.

What followed was total madness, we tried to cleanse our souls by throwing all possessions off the roof. We yelled at our hats for being idols and rubbed the shingles bare with our hands. When one of us tried to go down from the roof, we refused to let him, and conviinced him that he was only being manipulated by our evil friend in the basement. We made agreement to only get down after the sun has risen, and we would be safe.

As we are sitting up there tripping our faces off, 2 beautiful chicks come over in their bathing suits and wanted to swim in the hottub. I was convinced that my friend brought these temptresses from the dark pits of hell and I wouldn't let anyone off the roof. We sat there in agnony, all for the greater glory of good. We fought our own desires as a unit, till the sun came up, and we were free.

The night was amazing, and I wish i could convey the amazing moments that occured on that roof. It brought us all closer as friends and we all can share that special bond on the roof. But to this day, i am still convinced my friend is satan. =o

OfflineSuperunknown
Stranger

Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: ]
    #1274948 - 02/03/03 02:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.acidstories.4all.cc/

Here are some other people's best and worst LSD experiences.

-Chris

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Superunknown]
    #1281439 - 02/05/03 09:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

also try erowid.org trip reports

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

#1281965 - 02/05/03 12:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

THIS is a good read, and I would like some feedback, PLEASE PLEASE help me out people!

I think it was the first time I ever tried acid.
I went to a party (rave/party, whatever man, my friends throw parties as far as the cops know) with my gf (now ex gf, you'll know why in a bit) and some close friends.  Other than it being the first party in our towns history where someone died, it was a fucking AWESOME party (RIP: the girl who was the beginning of the end).  I candy flipped with a tab of Alien Head acid (amazing stuff), and a beige CU (mostly MDMA).  The overall feeling when they hit me (damned near the same time, although the acid had a headstart of about 15 minutes on the MDMA) was that the entire universe was pulsating through my vains.  The most intense thing that I could ever fathom.  Not many visuals for most of the trip, until the archetypal world started to break through into ours.  It was like snapshots where every person in the place turned into the archetype that they best represented.  Then amongst the chaos of the dance floor, a pattern of people dancing in a ring that spanned from the DJ back to where I was began to emerge.  This was after the realization that if a person were to conciously erase their current memories and replace them with new ones, that they would now have lived that "new" life and not ever have known about the previous one.  The people in the circle dancing in front of me seemed to be there for me to choose one of them.  Once one was chosen, I would be able to erase the memories of my current life and replace them with a new and improved one where instead of meeting my current girlfriend I would have met them, and have come to the party with THEM instead (get my drift???).  Male, female, it didn't much matter since it was the archetype that I would have been choosing anyways.

Anyhoo, I turned my head to the left because I felt this incredible surge of energy.  I then saw a girl that had come with some of my friends.  It was her first time rolling and she was having a pretty damn good time by the looks of it.  She was surrounded with a powerful white aura of seeming purity or something, and her archetype was that of a princess or some kind of royalty.  Probably transdimensional royalty since the entire place was flashing in and out of being some kind of bablyon 5 of archetypes who had all come there in human skins.  The feeling of awe and joy that I got from looking at her was almost too much.  I was nearly all over her.  HOWEVER, I had my girlfriend (first love of my life) on my right and would NEVER do such a thing.  So I turned to my gf for attention instead.

This is where the shit hits the fan.  She had an aura too.  It however, was NOT white and pure, but instead it was dark, black, cold and nasty.  Like a black hole of energy.  At the center of this energy was her.

The love of my life (a few months previous to this party our relationship had gotten rocky due to numerous reasons and she had ended up having sex with my close friend/dealer at the time who I knew to be a womanizing asshole cokehead (good dealer though).  Hearing his stories about pity fucking fat chicks while his friend cheered from the doorway never got to me as much as when she told me that they had had sex.  He was a player, and she was crying, and so I took this as a sign that she regretted what she had done very much, and I forgave her (everyone is forgiven before they even do anything bad in my mind.  shit happens).  The relationship started back up again from a friendship and we built it up from there instead of starting off with infatuation as we did previously.

Here she was in the center of this god damned emotional black hole of energy.  The woman that I would die for (the woman I dropped everything in my life to be with when she lived in a different town).  Then the archetypal world flashed again.  I was stunned.  What I saw was a baby dragon curled up in the fetal position with an umbilical cord coming out of her which was draining my life force energy.  I found out AFTER the party, that she didn't even fucking KNOW I was on acid.  I'd told everyone I was gonna take the tab, guess she was rolling too hard to pay attention at the time.

A couple weeks later, I found out that the chick with the white aura was a MAJOR slut!  In the 3 weeks after that party she managed to have sex with 4 people that I KNEW!  So I concluded that what I saw of her that night was an illusion that she put out there for guys to latch onto.  Meaning that what I saw was false.  So I decided to look at the hallucination of my gf as an energy draining soul sucking dragon fetus in the same light.  I made up a nice story that I liked that went like this: "Her spirit is that of a dragon, and she was only 18 so she still had a LOT of growing up to do, and as such came across as a baby dragon who fed off me emotionally.  One day she would be grown enough to perch on my shoulder like a familiar, no longer feeding of me so much, later growing into a dragon who could walk beside me and share all the experiences that life has to offer, and MUCH later, maybe even become a large enough dragon that she could carry ME on her back."  Great interpretation which helped me enjoy her company as well as fall in love with what the future could hold. 

We ended up moving in together again, and the relationship got rocky again (I was trying to be a student again kuz that cheating thing fucked my thoughts up BAD the year before, and she was trying to find a job.)  One day I got the gut feeling that something was wrong, and so I rushed home from University only to find a guy's car (raver friend of ours) parked in front of my house.  I went inside all panicky to find them in relatively close proximity, and so I asked the obvious question: "Is this what I think it is..."  She said "Yeah, no, sortof...  I want you out, it's over."  WHOOSH.  The life left my body and I hit the floor in shock.  She was moved out by the next day.  Since then I talked to her once when I went to take some stuff she left at the house, and once on the phone right before christmas.  She at SOME point through all this shit told me that she had slept with that guy when she stayed at his house the night after we broke up!!!!!!  They both seperately said they didn't do anything before that, but some mutual friends of ours don't have much to say on the topic which makes me suspect that something was going on before even if they hadn't slept with each other.

It gets wierder yet though.  She told me that "it's not you, it's me".  Which I just laughed at and said "Well what's wrong, I don't want to see you unhappy, what can I do?!"  Which elicited pretty much no good answer until she told me something that CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER.

"I'm a chronic liar."
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Then she began to explain how when she was little she would hide money with her diary in it's hiding place to see if anyone was reading it.  Also that she had on NUMEROUS occasions put foods that I was allergic to in meals that she cooked for me because she didn't believe that I was allergic to them!  (I smacked her for that one.  It's not right to hit a girl, but jesus H christ man, you don't fucking poison the person you 'love'.  Someone had to show her that shit's not acceptable.  I just hope that got through to her.)

The last time she called me right before christmas she told me she would call me "in the new year" since she was busy with Christmas.  I can't call her because her family hates me (the womens telephone game turned me into some kind of evil asshole or something which is really unfair since I don't have a nasty bone in my body.  Every time the memory of slapping her when she told me she had poisoned me comes up in my mind, I get nauseous and start to cry.)  I did call once, but her cousin basically told me to fuck myself.  When I went to drop off more stuff she left that I found after I moved her aunt wouldn't even open the door for me.  I felt like a criminal.

It is now Febuary 5th and I haven't talked to the woman I love (fell in love and thought about her every day for 2 years before we got together and spent 2 years together.) in over a month, and I don't know if I will ever get to talk to her again.

The thing that hurts the most is not being without her, but thinking that she is unhappy and that I have the ability to help her SO much if she would just give me the chance.  Losing the first person I ever loved, first person I ever had sex with, first best friend that was female, etc... was bad enough.  But at the same time I lost the one thing that I needed most.  A shoulder to cry on.........

Great, now I'm fucking crying my eyes out again.  All I want is an explanation and my friend back...
:''(

Without somebody to hold me I have been trying to understand why things like this can happen and how they can be avoided, or if they even SHOULD be avoided -- through the use of drugs.  Since I broke up with her I have tried meth, coke (both of which are geh btw...), binged on E until there was no more to be had, and become a chronic pot smoker.
Doing mushrooms again a few days ago (4 grams) was just what I needed to put the fire back in my belly. :smile:  Since then sadness and depression hasn't ruled my thoughts, but I have instead been pretty darn happy.  The things I learned on that trip about myself and the universe will stay with me forever and always help me to crack a smile no matter how low I am feeling.

I just want to be loved :frown:

Wanna come over Acid_Sloth??? :laugh: 

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM Happy Birthday!
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Killjoy]
    #1282008 - 02/05/03 12:59 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck that was a lot to read.

It's a sad story. :frown: I'm sorry that all that shit happened.

PS: Of course I wanna come over.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #1282026 - 02/05/03 01:04 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, sorry about the length.

Chick are always telling me that "It's too long!"
Sometimes I can get carried away and go too far.

Does anyone see that hillarious double-entendre of this post?
lmao :grin:

It's cool you wanna come over and all, but I need some advice (driving directions DO count as advice...)
:laugh: :frown: :laugh: :frown: :laugh: :crazy:

Insanity man...  "I'm a chronic liar."
So if she lies about everything then she MUST be lying about some shit like that, but if she's lying about being a chronic liar, then that would make her a liar, and a chronic one at that, so.............................

Insanity.......... :tongue: 

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM Happy Birthday!
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Killjoy]
    #1282052 - 02/05/03 01:10 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Indeed.

That makes my brain hurt.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Offlinemtglu
Hundredaire

Loc: California
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #1282829 - 02/05/03 05:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Never tried acid, can't find any :frown:, my fave trip on mushies involved a super soaker filled with glow stick fluid on the beach, but I digress...

If you've ever visited fark.com, they had a little poll about the weirdest thing that ever happened during a test, and someone posted this response which I thought was hilarious:

"A mate went into a French exam high on acid. Came out convinved he had aced it having written a cracking story all about a thunderstorm.

He was called in by the examiner when it was being marked and asked to explain himself, as the examiner threw his paper at him He was puzzled to say the least but read his script. Three pages in total. All it said was:

'noir noir noir noir BLANC! noir noir noir noir noir BLANC! noir noir noir etc.'

(For the non French readers, black black black black WHITE! black black black WHITE! etc).

He failed. C'est la vie!"

--------------------
" I think Pringles' initial intention was to make tennis balls. But on the day that the rubber was supposed to show up, a big truckload of potatoes arrived. But Pringles is a laid-back company. They said "Fuck it. Cut em up." "

-Mitch Hedberg

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: mtglu]
    #1283116 - 02/05/03 07:37 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I haven't even finished reading your post, I just have to say
THANK YOU for the super soaker idea!!!!!!!

EDIT: I just FINISHED reading your post!  I am on some mushies, I hope my outburst of laughter didn't wake the lady upstairs!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Laughter is indeed the best medicine.

Edited by Killjoy (02/05/03 07:39 PM)

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #1283237 - 02/05/03 08:59 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This is my weirdest experience on acid or any drug ever.
It was Dec. 8th in New Orleans at a rave "A Very Disco X-Mas" and I had rolled on 3 white doves, really good pills. As we were getting ready to leave I noticed a guy dropping come liquid in a kids hand. I smiled really big and asked him how much. "Five bucks" was the answer, so I handed him a 20 and told him to drop 2 in each eye. At first he was hesitant but then he was like "Ok kneel down" So I recieved my sacrement and one of my friends got 2 hits on his hand and we walked out the door. I started to take a piss my the car in the parking lot and it was like I felt the MDMA leaving my body and a sense that something new was taking over me. We got in the car and I pulled my pipe with a bowl of nugs that I'd stashed under my seat and lit up. I was blowing smoke rings and staring at them and looking out the window. We pulled up to a gas station and I got out and saw some other ravers and started talking crazy to them and they asked for a vicks so I started blowing in their eyes as an old lady walked by and stared. Then we headed towards a DJ friends. Somewhere along the way we stopped at a park. There was this huge state thing in the middle and me and my tripping pal gravitated towards it. I have no idea what it was and still dont. Then the driver yelled for us to come back. I stopped to pet the grass on the way it felt really good. We got to the dudes house and he was already playing on his turntables and looked at me and said "What the hell are you on?" I just started lauging and watched the vinyl spin around and around. We made some candy bracelet and Lobo's gf (the guys whos house it was) made me one that said AcidEyeZ, i still have it. We went outside and they had alot of leaves so I started kicking them and it was pretty cool, then they made us go back in for some reason. The visuals werent too strong, colors changing, things seemed more translucent, but my mind was gone. I started looking at this hole in the sheetrock of the living room and Lobo told me to stay out his hole so I got really interested and went for a closer look. Then I saw a face in it. I started telling them about the face in the hole and talking nonstop til he gave me a page from a coloring book and told me to color. I finished pretty quick and they put in Monkeybone. At one point he paused it and I saw PAUSE on the screen but the movie kpet playing. I was like "Its paused huh?" and everyone was like yeah, but it just kept moving. Lobo asked how much I took and I said told him 2 hits in each eye. They are all HOLY SHITTING and one of my asshole friends started to tell me "Oh your fucked now, your contacts are gonna melt into your eyes and when you take them out youre gonna peel off your eye and be blind" I actually started to cry. They got me out of it and we smoked some opium and more herb. We were stting around at a table and me and my tripping friend started tossing the invisible ball around. Then Lobo was like "Oh yeah you think thats cool I ve got an invisible Bow and Arrow" So he acted like he was knockin an arrow, pulled back and aimed at me and "shot". I jumped and looked at my stomach and actually saw an arrow poking into me. I screamed and everyone asked whats wrong but then I locked up and couldnt talk. They told me to say my name and I drew a blank. After that I played with the dog for a while and we went back. I kept staring at myself in a mirror on the ride home and watched my face morph into that of an old person staring back. By the time we were back to the dorms my mind and body were worn out. But I was still tripping. All I could think was that I had gone over the edge and was going to be like that for life and my mom would have to take care of me and stuff. I went over to my best friends room and was telling him about it. He hooked me up with 5 10 mg valium which I downed and a few shots of tequila. I dont rememeber after that, I just woke up the next morning around 10 am with the worst case of Puddenhead I've ever experience. Puddenhead is a term we use to describe the feeling after a night of rolling or tripping. Pretty chill. I havent put acid my eye ever again, well once, I thought it was acid but it was some bunk ass shit and stung my eye, cut with sweet breath I imagine.

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #1283703 - 02/06/03 04:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Newt (02/06/03 04:09 AM)

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: ]
    #1284167 - 02/06/03 06:46 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That my friend, is what Timothy Leary calls "Being turned on."

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1285582 - 02/06/03 01:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Soo many acid stories that i could tell..hmm which ones..

Well how about this one..

Well I went to see the Allman Bros. like every end of summer. Its kind of a ritual of sorts for alot of my friends. cause first of all the allman bros. kick ass (even though I never saw the ORIGINAL band :frown:)
Well this year I decided to dose the 2 hits of strong acid that I had left from a previous show. So on the way there, its like a 45 min drive in which my friend N is driving I take one of the hits and also smoke a bowl of really dank sativa buds. We get there..the hits starting to kick in...so were chillin in the lots talking to a couple of our friends that we met up with just having a good ole time. We go in, see Galactic play and damn they were awesome..very impressed, short set but very good tripping chill music. Well I took the second hit antisapating the Allman Bros to come on to time it perfect so my second little peak would be during their set and boy was I right. they come on and im just gruven to the music, feeling it pulsate in my body..becoming one..and then I look closely at the band..and they all we wearing astronaunt suits...i was like "Damn, they are going to take me on a trip" and i keep repeating this to myself..then I realize im just mumbling to myself and not going on the trip..so i got back to dancing and become further into the music..flowing along with each note, my body movements perfectly with the beat, a huge smile across my face, my pupils, like dinner plates...im tripped out like a mother fucker. Smoking bowl after bowl also and this is helping me..my friends keep on asking how my trips going since they have never tripped..and I never really give them a responce except a huge smile and my huge pupils staring spacely right into theres..After the show the hits were still going..not strong strong but visuals were still everywhere so we went to a party and we went swimming cause its fun..and shpongle was blasting by the pool.

The Beach....

Well when i was younger, at the beach I met a phish head who was trying to raise money to fix his ride..to make money he was selling great ass lsd..I bought 2 hits cause thats all the money I had left..I put the hits into a tape case and walked away thinking they were bunk and just some dude trying to fix his ride..I didnt care..either I helped a cool dude out or I got acid and helped a dude out. Either way it didn;t matter. The next mourning,8amish, I wake up, walk to the beach with my rents..i took the 2 hits before we left though. Im just chilling under an umbrella just watching the waves crash against the sand..and the mind fuck is there..but im just thinking im tired cause its early as hell, but then the waves start turning purple..im like..HUH? what OHHHHHHH the acid..this in my head..not outloud though hehe. My mom thinks its a great idea to rent my a buggie board thing. I have one and theres a reason I didnt bring it ..cause I was hoping the hits were real which they turned out to be. So she brings it over and tells me to go in the ocean..This idea scares me..the waves are coming in pretty good..not big..but the acid is letting me see the power that they hold...and if thats not enough my mom warns me of the Jellyfish cause she said she saw like 10 of them floating around..Im like this is going to be bad..so I walk down there with my buggie board, stumbling around trying to figure out how to walk on the uneven sand which was pretty hard, even though any other time tripping on the beach i had no problem but this was STRONG shit. I finally get there and theres a bunch of people, so im like hmm ok..lets go..I see this thing..round, see thru, im like oh damn..thats a jelly fish..so i hurry and jump over it..luckily I made it. So im trying to put the fucking leash for the board on and also at the same time not getting fucking stung..my mind is moving at 100 miles per hour and my eyes are being blinded by the Hot and bright sun..finally I just fucking give up, let go of the boogie board and let it float away and realize I've managed to move down like a mile of the beach..so I walk back to my umbrella thing and chill there digging my feet into the cooler sand below the hot top sand..my hands going into the sand also..feeling the "sand of time" flow around my body..experiencing time, like i've never felt it before. So eventually i tell my rents that im going to go take a shower and walk the boardwalk. So I go to the ghetto hotel that we were staying at and take a shower..the water turns completely white like paint is coming out of the showerhead..weird..then I spent the rest of the day just walking along the boardwalk, going to the head shop and talking to the guys and then just sitting on the beach watching the sun go down...

The Mall.
Ok well this party I was at was about to get busted..some kid fucking did a bunch of pills passed out. So a couple kids took him to his rents house and dropped him off. His parents knew where he was and called the cops. A friend of mine had 7 hits of acid on him and didnt want them in his presence. My house was across the street from the party so im like ill buy them..hes like how much u have..im like 17 bucs..hes like give it to me and take them..i run them over come back over deal with the cops and shit..leave go get high..well the next day, thinking the hits were shitty, not bunk but weak I took 4 left with my friends to go find somethign to do. We goto a convience store that a friend works at chill there..Its been like 40 mins..i feel alittle but not enough, I take the next 3..hoping this will get me going..10 mins later the first 4 kick in..im like ohhh shit. The kid who is driving is a maniac..hes totalled 3 cars, lit him self on fire hmm 3 times, major burns..but im like what the hell. Hes a good driver thats the thing..but he drives alot..so he totals cars often lol. Stupid ass..well were flying like 70 on winding roads..slidding every which way..my head is gone..im in space already..and we arent to the mall yet. We FINALLY get the mall..this time the other3 hits have hit me like a fucking brick in the face. The floors are starign to slant in 45 degree angles..cops everywhere..making fucking eye contact with me..we go into the cd store..i cant keep my attension on things long enough to read the cds so i look at the posters melt out of the poster display thing..the floors are still fucking not right..they are like a puddle thats is just a thin layer of water with interesting patterns in it..finally we walk out..ride the elscalater down and goto Spencers (a gag store with trip lights etc..lame usually but fun on acid) so we get in there im just in aww..some how me met some weird kid who needed a ride somewhere. So we took him for unknown reason..i think he gave us bud..but i dont remember..he gave me some free codeine thats all i know..so i took them  and we smoked a bowl, went home..it was early but it was already a weird night. I go home..crack out the headphones put on some techno (I dont even like techno but the acid told me to do it hahah, i like parties but just cause i like to gruve into the music, become one and forget)..and close my eyes and go off onto yet another weird voyage in whcih words couldnt describe.

Thats enough for now im tired of typing hehe

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

The Brotherhood of Eternal Love [Re: Mojo_Risin]
    #1814586 - 08/14/03 05:50 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey ... :cool:  you can read the book by clicking on
the image.

Edited by Hermes_br (08/17/03 04:01 PM)

InvisibleHermes_br
~~~
 User Gallery

Re: The Brotherhood of Eternal Love [Re: Hermes_br]
    #1817557 - 08/15/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

:pill: :pill2:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1817617 - 08/15/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Man i wish i had the time to write like 1/10th of my stories which range from 1972-1985, but I'm :grin: drunk right now and even if I wasn't I would have to type for a long time. 

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineStubaby
crosseyed andpainless

Loc: Dudley's Kitchen
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Ripple]
    #1817718 - 08/15/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ripple said:
Man i wish i had the time to write like 1/10th of my stories which range from 1972-1985, but I'm :grin: drunk right now and even if I wasn't I would have to type for a long time. 

So go buy some voice recognition software and start cranking out the stories  :wink: 

--------------------
Well everybody's dancin in a ring around the sun
Nobody's finished, we ain't even begun
So take off your shoes child, and take off your hat
Try on your wings and find out where it's at.

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Stubaby]
    #1818459 - 08/15/03 10:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Great stories all, and KillJoy, yours was amazing, what a tragic but yet good learning experience. Do you write a lot man? That was written very well.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

OfflineNapkinOfDoom
The CombatWombat

Re: Great LSD Stories [Re: Stubaby]
    #1818992 - 08/16/03 01:30 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

was walking with a german exchange student....we were crossing the street.....2 cars hit each other 4 feet in front of me and the german guy....and i was tripping my balls off

Zero7a1 can verify

:edit: first time i ever dropped

Edited by NapkinOfDoom (08/16/03 01:31 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies