Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
LSD or MUSHROOMS
    #3663395 -

Which do you like better.
MUSHIES or LSD
Users may choose only one (87 total votes)
Mushrooms
-
14 16%
LSD
-
26 30%
Both are equally as good
-
15 17%
I have never experienced Mushrooms
-
2 2%
I have never experienced LSD
-
23 26%
I have never experienced either one
-
7 8%
Votes accepted from 01/22/05 04:24 PM until 01/22/15 04:24 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663402 -

never had lsd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663404 -

Sadly I've never had LSD or shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663408 -

never got to try lsd, hopefully that will change soon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663409 -

It really depends on the mood I am in....

they both are so good!


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Turd]
    #3663412 -

Ohhhhh, what a difficult question! Things are so much more fun and pretty on mushrooms! And LSD is such a mind expanding and life altering experience. Things are still quite pretty and fun, but not as much so. I tend to analyze everything mathematically and purposefully when on LSD where as when on Mushies I just want to explore and touch everything!

I liken Mushrooms to a child-like fun experience, where as with LSD it's much more adult but still fun. Make sense?

Excellent Poll though.


--------------------
Free Laws: Things to understand before I am Free

1. I am alone
2. There is Nothing
3. I must actualize myself
4. Sex is a tool for pleasure, not status
5. Dependency restricts me
6. Emotions are dangerous if not administered properly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663413 -

I love them both, mushrooms and LSD have done more for me than I can possibly describe, and both are very valuable and treasured tools....however, LSD holds a very, very special place in my heart, a place that can never be taken by anything else. Not to knock the shroomies though....as I love them as well!  :laugh: :mushroom2: :tripping: :weirdeyes: :shroomer: :sun: :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663434 -

LSD all the way


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3663441 -

Just ingested my first dose of magic mushrooms.....but i chose neither....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663452 -

For me, mushrooms are much more of a personal voyage, into the depths of my psyche. Very hard to control in high doses, a rigid trip, high on delerium.

On LSD, I can go into those depths if I desire, but is mostly a catalyst for revelations, both internal and external.

Mushrooms have had the biggest impact on my personality, LSD on the way my mind works.

I prefer LSD for its gentleness and flexibility.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Organic]
    #3663662 -

never had LSD... wish i could say otherwise


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663669 -

Overall i prefer lsd over mushrooms.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (01/22/05 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: baraka]
    #3663673 -

from what i told i think id prefer shrooms.... hard to say tho since ive never had LSD, or even a very high dose of shrooms


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3663838 -

I love them both, I can't decide on just one... :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Skunk420]
    #3663987 -

aciiiid :tripping:


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3664083 -

hahaha mushrooms lost bad.

there's way too many votes for the "i never had any LSD" . come now grateful chemists, doncha think it's about time to step it up a little for humanity?


--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Organic]
    #3664347 -

Organic said:
For me, mushrooms are much more of a personal voyage, into the depths of my psyche. Very hard to control in high doses, a rigid trip, high on delerium.

On LSD, I can go into those depths if I desire, but is mostly a catalyst for revelations, both internal and external.

Mushrooms have had the biggest impact on my personality, LSD on the way my mind works.

I prefer LSD for its gentleness and flexibility.



Organic, you hit the nail on the head!! Both have their own "personalities" so to speak.


--------------------
Up to my elbows in shit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: Mushit]
    #3664404 -

Lucy is the best :thumbup:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: beejay]
    #3664677 -

cid all the way
its a true mind altering expierence
as mushies are way more gentle to the mind
I like cid way better as a once in a while thing but mushies more for a once a month or two thing


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD or MUSHROOMS [Re: JettaJay]
    #3664678 -

wow. if i could only get the power of the mushroom in the dose size of lsd. That would be perfect. They both have their advantages over each other. I haven't done acid in years. Wish I could do a "taste test".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cary Grant & LSD kosmic_charlie 2,786 3 06/26/11 08:44 AM
by Learyfan
* ridiculous article about "deadly" magic mushrooms
( 1 2 all )
jba6511 6,326 21 03/23/04 12:42 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Terence Mckenna's stance on LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
Spooge 10,743 52 10/09/12 09:53 PM
by Help on the Way
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,851 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,385 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Hip hop for mushrooms...
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,568 58 03/28/11 03:48 AM
by Ima Trooper
* Mayan Mushroom Artifacts tomatoes 1,471 4 06/28/03 01:00 PM
by pants
* Is Santa flying high on mushrooms? soulflyer 974 3 02/20/04 01:45 PM
by Voodoo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
87 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.063 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 26 queries.