Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Polypropylene Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinegopher
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: Northerner]
    #25917658 - 04/05/19 01:48 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
After 15 years I don't think she's coming back to talk about it

not to mention she only has 4 posts

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMad_Larkin
Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #25917674 - 04/05/19 01:53 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

hopefully she's over her Terence McKenna fetish

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #25917836 - 04/05/19 03:36 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

15 year old thread...

but since it has been bumped, figured I'd comment, just "for the record" lol.

People fainting on mushrooms is not unheard of, it happens from time to time, I see threads about this happening about once a month or so in TPE forum and have for years now.

I've experienced it myself and have seen it happen to a friend of mine....Often times the person also has some convulsions (convulsive syncope) and people start freaking out thinking they or their friend had a seizure, but convulsive syncope is not a seizure.

This is caused by low blood pressure/low oxygen to the brain...Mushrooms can make blood pressure all wonky...And when people start doing things like fasting, their blood sugar is low which can cause low BP...and when people smoke herb on mushrooms it can cause a drop in BP....

...basically various things contributing to low BP, and ultimately the person faints.

It happens sometimes :shrug: .

I've become very familiar with the feeling of low BP...and if I ever feel it I sit down, follow my breathe, maybe eat a little something sweet and drink some water.

-OM

--------------------

Invisiblemt cleverest
clevendafodil

Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: openmind]
    #25917942 - 04/05/19 04:38 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

I've passed out once on mushrooms, an 8th at an indoor concert and once on lsd on the tail end of a hike. I think the mushroom passout was a panic attack and the one while hiking was probably due to low blood sugar cus it was followed by a crying spell and once I forced myself to eat some raisins I felt like I could move again without feeling dizzy. I always remember the cool guy that walked right passed me without a word while I was sprawled out on the trail

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: mt cleverest]
    #25918058 - 04/05/19 05:40 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mt cleverest said:
I've passed out once on mushrooms, an 8th at an indoor concert and once on lsd on the tail end of a hike. I think the mushroom passout was a panic attack and the one while hiking was probably due to low blood sugar cus it was followed by a crying spell and once I forced myself to eat some raisins I felt like I could move again without feeling dizzy. I always remember the cool guy that walked right passed me without a word while I was sprawled out on the trail

:lol: lol at the image I have in my mind about a fella walking down a trail and seeing some dude all sprawled out on the ground .

I've almost pass out/fainted on LSD once before years ago...It was while camping, a little high in elevation but nothing way up there (around 6500ft)...A friend and I had taken one dose, it was kinda a weak dose too...A couple hours after dosing I was walking down a trail with my buddy then out of nowhere my headspace got super spacey, I started to feel dizzy/lightheaded and had the cold sweats going on (classic low BP symptom for me), I probably looked super pale in the face too...I was sooo close to full on collapsing/passing out. I managed to sit down next to a flowing stream and splashed cold water on my face & around my neck while just trying to relax and breathe/follow my breathe. My BP seemed to slowly start to normalize after several minutes but it took a little while before I didn't feel any symptoms of low BP, I sat there for a bit before I dared standing up lol.

I've full on collapsed/fainted from just weed/hash before too....another time after having a few beers and smoking a few bowls.

And every time I have passed out/fainted, I experience some brief convulsions/twitching/shaking.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: openmind] * 1
    #25918386 - 04/05/19 08:30 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Amanita Muscaria always make me pass out on the come up and I wake up tripping in a confused delirium

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25918402 - 04/05/19 08:37 PM (5 years, 3 months ago)

:whathesaid:

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: Why have mushrooms been making me pass out? [Re: cannabinated]
    #25920578 - 04/07/19 02:09 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Woodlovers are notorious for causing people to pass out, lots of the west coast crew report getting woozy from cyans and azures.

Nothing wrong with being mushroom drunk.:lol:

--------------------
©️

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Polypropylene Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract