Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
i beleive...
    #1815742 -

now without getting offended, or negative at each other...let us state some of our beleifs and try to hold a conversation without getting upset (ie. inquire about each others points of view rather than attack them)

I beleive that Jesus is Bhudda is Krsna is Rama is Allah is Mother Nature

One Love, All acceptance

waddabout you>?


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815749 -

i believe we are animals that think too much.


--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815767 -

guess u could say im a pantheist....although i hate labeling things


--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1815774 -

I agree

I read in this book that i have


at alcohols anonymous they have a sign and it says

"some of our best thinking is what got us here"

cest la vie...(such is life)

i think all of our problems are in the mind


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i believe... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815775 -

I believe that attachment to beliefs is as bad as attachment to material things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815777 -

yeah labels are for consumeristicness


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815786 -

we dont have to be attached to beleive... you just said it yourself didntcha?


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1815927 -

I believe the massive network of 'electrical equipment' (for lack of proper terminology) spread throughout the planet is acting in much the same way as neurons in the brain - sending electrical currents to and fro, and what have you - thereby causing a sort of primitive neuralogical network to form that will one day 'evolve' into a complex self-realizing entity of some sort and perhaps even go so far as to initiate the destruction of the Gian virus we lovenly refer to as the human race, thereby purging existence of the homo-sapien plague...or in the very least, enslaving us as a sort of power supply for a far superior race of mechanical beasts, and imprisoning our minds in a vast neurological network built exclusively to pacify and opress the human soul.

Wait, no...that's not my belief...that's something else entirely different altogether. Now what was it I believe in again...oh yeah that's right, I remember now...the answer to all of life's questions can be found on late night TV (this also includes movies you choose to watch instead of that same old infomercial you've seen a thousand times)

[EDIT] I also believe it's very easy toget Amtracked when you're thouroughly ingrossed in a movie...which, could *potentially* lead to nonsense messages you only post because you don't want to feel like you've lost precious seconds of your life writting something that will never be read...theoretically anyways.


--------------------


"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1816552 -

I try not to believe too much, it gets in the way of improving my understanding of the universe. I do believe I should frequently re-examine by assumptions to see if they should be discarded or modified.


--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Autonomous]
    #1817329 -

I belive we are intelligent animals who deny our begenings as primates because we still think the universe revolves around us. When we are nothing but specs of life in a piece of dust we call earth in this vast Molecule we call universe. Idolizing currency, because it gets us sex, entertainment, drugs, food. We are built by Egos that tell us we are more special than a monkey or an ant, when were not. the real God is our united conciousness that creates reality, the people that brought us to this planet called we called Gods. And 90 percent of religious people dont really belive in god, they only think they do because they were told to. if they did they would follow the bible to a tea, and not pretend that they do. Jesus was a smart man, not God. So was all the other people we cal gods, oh and all religion and spirituality is solely based on our Psycadelic experiences as primates..... thats sums it all up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Spokesman]
    #1817690 -

I belive we...
Why not state your personal opinion rather than playing spokesman for mankind?

We are built by Egos that tell us we are more special than a monkey or an ant, when were not.
Would you rather see an ant killed or your lover? (Remember, both are equal!)


--------------------



The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Swami]
    #1817712 -

Swami, if you look for only negative things in peoples comments, that is all you will see

where is the love?


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1817725 -

none

feelings are only chemical reactions in your brain, i have a relatinship wit my lover so ofcourse i dont want to lose that, i dont have a relationship with any ant. But if it comes to a human stranger or an ant, well i belive the ant has done less harm to this planet so.....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Spokesman]
    #1817780 -

you share the same creator to the ant donctha...doesnt that count as a relationship

atoms are held together in harmony and syncronicity, they work together

I think thats one of many proofs the universe was created by an energy we can only comprehend as pure love.


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1817807 -

Well, not a personal one.. he isn't attached to the ant.. Maybe we should be, maybe we shouldn't be.. it isn't on my mind right now, in any case.. I'm thinking about becoming a sorcerer...
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1817809 -

you just brought to my attention the word sorcerer

someone who is involved in his source?

that sounds good to me.


--------------------
I&I

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Rastafari]
    #1817848 -

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the sorcerer in Lord of the Rings, which I saw for the first time, tonight.... I really admire him. I want to tap into some of those powers, bend the walls of reality, and I'm heading out into that direction... so, yeah, I guess I'm involved in my source, so to speak.
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1817908 -

I believe in positivity and negativity; components that build a person and components that destroy a person.

if i get into any more detail than that then I'm just kidding myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Grav]
    #1817916 -

That is a pretty good belief, Grav.

I have decided to form a bit of a clearer path now, and work towards that continously, instead of always getting caught up in some negative things that I really don't want to identify with...
The Bass God, The Observer, The Sorcerer... I like it.
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i beleive... [Re: Grav]
    #1817920 -

I also dont believe in explaining beliefs

it's like trying to relay your entire life into a paragraph.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sorcerous Manifesto
( 1 2 all )
the_Landotter 2,553 20 07/19/02 04:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Syncronicities Phyl 1,950 11 09/10/01 05:55 PM
by RedNucleus
* How does one know Syncronicity from Coincidence?
( 1 2 all )
oneoverzero 5,126 28 06/25/01 11:03 PM
by Sclorch
* How to be a Sorcerer Mental Slavery 469 7 06/16/16 01:43 AM
by Moonshoe
* Beleive in the cycle of birth and re-birth?
( 1 2 all )
uriahchase 3,434 31 04/28/09 09:01 PM
by nivek33
* I don't beleive anything I don't see
( 1 2 3 all )
Schwammel 3,253 45 06/09/06 10:05 AM
by Icelander
* I beleive in God but Freeker 705 13 02/11/05 08:54 PM
by kaiowas
* The Sorcerers Apprentice Metaphor seanyd 724 1 03/18/11 09:00 AM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,464 topic views. 0 members, 17 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.