Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart?
    #17831254 -

I ask this question because. I am thinking of transitioning to India. I am accustom to Asian culture because some of my family is Asian. I also think the pros to moving to India is the fact that most of the citizens speak English, so there wouldn't be a need to learn a language before moving there. I have already spoken to a few friends from India. The people in the north are better educated than the south. The southern peoples speak odd languages and are much darker in complexion.

The food is awesome and it's always warm there and the US $ goes far. The only thing that I am unfamiliar with is the religion aspect. Many in the south are Muslim. According to my friends India has a massive Islamic population. I have nothing against Islam. Is Hinduism really the dominant religion??

Thoughts?

And where would some of you pick as a choice to move to. To me Europe is out of the question... It's a mess economically and you need to learn whatever language is spoken in the country that you move to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai] * 1
    #17831288 -

I think I'd attempt to live off the grid somewhere in the rural U.S.

If the U.S. really did collapse it'd probably be hard to leave as your money would be worthless unless you have some kind of valuable commodities.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Mycjunky]
    #17831298 -

Scotland


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17831348 -

Tmethyl said:
Scotland



Why Scotland? You want to meet someone like Annie Lennox  :nicesmile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai]
    #17831468 -

Australia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17831478 -

Colombia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai]
    #17831706 -

Marukai said:
Tmethyl said:
Scotland



Why Scotland? You want to meet someone like Annie Lennox  :nicesmile:



I liked the movie Braveheart.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Tmethyl]
    #17831907 -

Switzerland. I have family there and it's a beautiful country

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17832244 -

zappaisgod said:
Australia.



Same, or New Zealand.


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #17832332 -

Yeah, I thought of NZ too but they have paltypusses, which is outside of my weirdness acceptability level.  I can deal with all the incredibly toxic shit of Australia but when the going gets weird the weird get going and Platypus is too weird.  So I'm going.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17832377 -

Australia or any of the nordic countries


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17832412 -

:lol:


--------------------
full blown human

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai]
    #17832445 -

If the US did collapse it would start to look more like India.

They will all be speaking odd languages.  Most people in India do not speak english, though the better educated people generally do, so you can get by just fine.

To divide India north/south is not really useful.  Bihar state, for example, is in the north and is the most impoverished and poorest educated state.  Kerala is in the south and has the highest literacy rate.

India has a lot of muslims, but hindu is still dominant.

The food is awesome.  The understanding of hygiene is not.

Me?  I'd stay in Canada and buy a gun to protect me from the influx of american refugees.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_India
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religions_in_india

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Penelope_Tree]
    #17832482 -

Suriname or maybe Paraguay and live like a king


--------------------
Don't read books study life then write books
we are nothing but atoms trying to figure out what atoms are.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai]
    #17832489 -

I wouldn't move anywhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai]
    #17832848 -

Marukai said:
Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart?




It's emigrate.  And I'd stay.

See ya.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #17856096 -

ChuangTzu said:
Marukai said:
Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart?




It's emigrate.  And I'd stay.

See ya.




Was waiting for someone to be 'that guy'. :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: Marukai]
    #17856539 -

Right now I'm an American living in Germany, and while the quality of life is here is really really high, I just don't get along with the Germans well enough to want to stay here.

I'd move to Switzerland if they'd have me, but they probably wouldn't. They don't let you become a citizen unless you are wealthy.


--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil
 
- Thomas Paine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: gluke bastid] * 2
    #17856553 -

lol @ everyone wanting to relocate to Australia.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which Country would you Immigrate to if the US fell apart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17856713 -

zappaisgod said:
Yeah, I thought of NZ too but they have paltypusses, which is outside of my weirdness acceptability level.  I can deal with all the incredibly toxic shit of Australia but when the going gets weird the weird get going and Platypus is too weird.  So I'm going.





They aren't weird at all haha, plus i would have to say either Switzerland or Ireland.


--------------------
Trade List - updated 16/10/15/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think we solved the illegal immigration problem Ferris 531 1 10/03/08 06:17 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Illegal Immigration
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
RandalFlagg 20,532 171 03/06/11 12:53 AM
by Phred
* scotland yard says more innocent people will be shot, australia to adopt same policy kaiowas 538 1 07/25/05 07:47 PM
by moog
* Support Immigration Equality for Same-Sex Partners silversoul7 609 1 11/20/03 08:58 AM
by enimatpyrt
* Ugly messages in call to arms (Muslims call for "Arab" uprisings in Australia)
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,074 23 12/15/05 01:21 PM
by lonestar2004
* Terrorists in Australia Los_Pepes 504 0 11/11/05 03:57 PM
by Los_Pepes
* Switzerland joins the U.N. nugsarenice 561 1 03/06/02 04:37 AM
by PjS
* Immigration Vote
( 1 2 3 4 all )
daimyo 4,615 66 04/08/06 12:30 PM
by SirTripAlot

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,681 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.