Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
scotland yard says more innocent people will be shot, australia to adopt same policy
    #4452097 - 07/25/05 08:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

so I was watching the Australian news here and Scotland yard says it will adopt a "shoot to kill" policy, in order to prevent suicide bombings. All a person now has to do is LOOK like a terrorist, which I don't even know what that means, and they can shoot you in the head. yeah, not in the chest cause you might have a bomb strapped in your back.

it has happened once before already with the brazilian electrician, and all they says is sorry? that's not good enough. there's no accountability at all. I urge you people in london to stand up for yourselves against your police. Besides, aren't people in london not able to carry guns?

Then in the same news broadcast, a reporter asked the australian prime minister John Howard whether or not australia will adopt the same policy to which he replied "we have appropriate polciy." the reporter then asked again "so will australia adopt a shoot to kill policy and john howard said again "we have appropriate policy."

so now john howard (aka bush 2.0) won't even tell the australian people whether or not there will be a shoot to kill policy. I urge you australians to write to your government and demand to know an answer.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemoog
Stranger

Re: scotland yard says more innocent people will be shot, australia to adopt same policy [Re: kaiowas]
    #4452314 - 07/25/05 09:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This makes me incredibly angry and sad  :mad2: :sad:

Angry because they get away with it and sad because people are so docile about it.

Invisibleroby000
me
 User Gallery

Loc: nazi poland
Re: scotland yard says more innocent people will be shot, australia to adopt same policy [Re: moog]
    #4452716 - 07/25/05 11:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

if you are afraid of terrorists then they win... someone fax that memo on up the chain of command please.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion