Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

cowards threaten australia
    #2819932 - 06/23/04 02:51 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/04/22/1082530290347.html?from=storyrhs

do the cowards think their innocents here will not suffer if they do?
all sorts of things will burn :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSlackerKM
Unusual suspect

Re: cowards threaten australia [Re: ]
    #2821013 - 06/23/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Those Aussies ain't nothing to f*ck with.

--------------------

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2821099 - 06/23/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

right on!

let's go kill us some A-Rabs!

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: cowards threaten australia [Re: afoaf]
    #2821107 - 06/23/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'll help, sign me the fuck up for one of those death squads.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #2821111 - 06/23/04 01:23 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

did they kidnap a kangaroo or something?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

Re: cowards threaten australia [Re: Innvertigo]
    #2823190 - 06/24/04 03:42 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

afoaf you just worry about yourself like a greedy self delusional capitalist always does,let the real men keep you safe boy

just keep whining about your precious book of constitutions while we aussies do what we have always done.........fight the dirty wars your leaders always start,the same leaders who you elected and the same leaders who saved your asses in ww2 and 1 and all the other wars that "rightwing lunatics" go and win for the softcock left who love and i mean love dealing with enemies to keep their dishonest family fortunes safe and sound
why change a good thing right?

Edited by lamblancer (06/24/04 03:50 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2823237 - 06/24/04 04:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

while we aussies do what we have always done.........fight the dirty wars your leaders always start,

really? Does WW2 and Japan ring a bell?

I think i'm misunderstood so correct me if i'm wrong but did you just say that Australia bailed us out of these wars? I'm having a hard time with the sentance structure.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#2823313 - 06/24/04 06:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Innvertigo said:
Quote:

while we aussies do what we have always done.........fight the dirty wars your leaders always start,

really? Does WW2 and Japan ring a bell?

I think i'm misunderstood so correct me if i'm wrong but did you just say that Australia bailed us out of these wars? I'm having a hard time with the sentance structure.

well ....while my grandfather and his mates and brother were in tobruk stopping rommel from stealing arab oil do you think this helped your cause ?
it was pretty hard for our men to be in two places at once
have you heard how 100 aussie diggers held off a 10,000 man army of japs in indonesia?(jap records)
we have japanese and german vets who have publicly stated what our men are capable of
did you know that those same aussies who fucked rommel thought they were on their way home to see their families and they were sent straight to indonesia to fight them?
did you know that aussie commandoes boated all the way into the japanese harbour and blew up alot of their ships with limpet mines and none of them returned after they were sent on a second mission?
we will always be grateful for the yanks bombing the jap fleet in the pacific that were on their way to australia while our men were helping in europe but fuck .....give credit where its due

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2823443 - 06/24/04 07:33 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

well ....while my grandfather and his mates and brother were in tobruk stopping rommel from stealing arab oil do you think this helped your cause ?

sure did but you said that "OUR" leaders started wars Australia had to help. If this is what you meant then you are wrong. (all i wanted you to do is clarify what you said)

You wrote:
Quote:

afoaf you just worry about yourself like a greedy self delusional capitalist always does,let the real men keep you safe boy

just keep whining about your precious book of constitutions while we aussies do what we have always done......... fight the dirty wars your leaders always start,the same leaders who you elected and the same leaders who saved your asses in ww2 and 1 and all the other wars that "rightwing lunatics" go and win for the softcock left who love and i mean love dealing with enemies to keep their dishonest family fortunes safe and sound
why change a good thing right?

BTW Australia never SAVED OUR ASS, don't fool yourself. I'm proud of them for helping and sacrificing men but be real.

Quote:

have you heard how 100 aussie diggers held off a 10,000 man army of japs in indonesia?(jap records)
we have japanese and german vets who have publicly stated what our men are capable of
did you know that those same aussies who fucked rommel thought they were on their way home to see their families and they were sent straight to indonesia to fight them?
did you know that aussie commandoes boated all the way into the japanese harbour and blew up alot of their ships with limpet mines and none of them returned after they were sent on a second mission?
we will always be grateful for the yanks bombing the jap fleet in the pacific that were on their way to australia while our men were helping in europe but fuck .....give credit where its due

you're arguing with yourself. Why? I'm ALWAYS grateful to those that helped. You're other post was misleading and the way you worded it (unless i'm mistaken) you'd think that the Axis was defeated by Australia....and I believe the British defeated Rommel, not the US nor Australia (but this was in Africa).

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (06/24/04 07:37 AM)

Anonymous

#2823526 - 06/24/04 08:38 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

what you believe is what you want to believe..... my grandfather was as british as you are canadian
"saved our asses"you said, it i didn't
i meant our men get sent into the thick of it every time,
australia was an important part of the cog in ww2 and only arrogance would deny it
since when is enlightening someone about our proud war history saying "we saved your arses"?
when i say leaders i meant yours,englands ,germanys,japans etc,  you know all the 'big' superpowers who fuck this world up

just a bit of war2  trivia:
while our men were catching trains out to go up to new guinea they ran across a bunch of yanks who arrogantly said,"don't worry,we'll take care of your women"
30 men were killed in the shootout
ours and your media hushed it for 'friendships' sake
we forgive but we don't forget
seems you forget or don't want to know unless there's a bit of self glorification in it for ya

:shrug:

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2823548 - 06/24/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

what you believe is what you want to believe..... my grandfather was as british as you are canadian

what does that have to do with anything that i've said? My grandfather was in Africa under Patton, so what? and it's not what I believe it's true, The British defeated Rommel in N. Africa.

Quote:

i meant our men get sent into the thick of it every time,
australia was an important part of the cog in ww2 and only arrogance would deny it

who said it wasn't? You're arguing with yourself again.

Quote:

"saved our asses"you said, it i didn't

What? You put it in your previous post. Go back and look at it if you don't believe me.

Quote:

since when is enlightening someone about our proud war history saying "we saved your arses"?

YOU said that australia saved our asses, not me. I think it's great to be proud of Australia's achievments in battle, but that's not what was in your post.

Quote:

when i say leaders i meant yours,englands ,germanys,japans etc, you know all the 'big' superpowers who fuck this world up

Fist of all England didn't start a war then needed Australias help (unless you're refferring to this war). Germany and Japan are totally different and when you refer to "you guys" it would be nice to know what "you guys" mean. Damn, all I wanted was a clarification.

Quote:

just a bit of war2 trivia:
while our men were catching trains out to go up to new guinea they ran across a bunch of yanks who arrogantly said,"don't worry,we'll take care of your women"
30 men were killed in the shootout
we forgive but we don't forget
seems you forget or don't want to know unless there's a bit of self glorification in it for ya

oh, Lord. Give me a break. Where did you find this little tidbit from? With that said, so what? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Quote:

Likley excuse, mums the word. Get real.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Anonymous

#2823622 - 06/24/04 09:48 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i'm ranting...whats your excuse?
ps:i'm sure you would have quoted me to prove your point...no scroll up necessary :wink:

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#2823669 - 06/24/04 10:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

you're making no sense whatsoever. Be assured everyone in their right mind appreciates what Australia did in all the wars that they've been in. I as an American know that none of these wars could have been won on our, or any other countries, own.....maybe Iraq but that's a different story.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Loc: the milky way
    #2825872 - 06/24/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

the only cowards i hear about are the ones that hide in un-disclosed locations when shit starts to fly. you know, those corporate bastards that haven't worked a single day in their life, yet tell people they understand our tribulations in these trying times and they know the best way to help us help the economy, so we can all have better jobs to have more money to spend and to be taxed so that their pockets can ever be full.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: cowards threaten australia [Re: uki]
    #2826911 - 06/25/04 05:09 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the only cowards i hear about are the ones that hide in un-disclosed locations when shit starts to fly.

so you'd let your leaders be unprotected? That's not very smart.

Quote:

you know, those corporate bastards that haven't worked a single day in their life

who are these "corporate bastards"? It's funny that you (not just you in particular)can sit on a web site and claim others don't work. Kinda funny.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2826917 - 06/25/04 05:12 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

maybe Iraq but that's a different story.

Don't forget Grenada. Good work studs..

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: cowards threaten australia [Re: Xlea321]
    #2827019 - 06/25/04 05:58 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What about it?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
    #2827398 - 06/25/04 09:39 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hmmmm... i seem to understand the concept of time off as opposed to work, work, work... and i have no leaders because i choose to have none. i don't need to be a follower, why the hell do you think i have such bad ratings? cuz i don't "think" like the rest. :smile:

Anonymous

Re: cowards threaten australia [Re: uki]
    #2827552 - 06/25/04 10:29 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

:bitch:

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
    #2827565 - 06/25/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

LMAO... adults.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom