Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Prostate removal
    #17796349 -

For the past 4 years or so I've been convinced I need to get my prostate removed along with a few other things like possibly my appendix, and maybe even have a couple kinks in my intestines because it feels like even air has a hard time getting through and I can hear it squeezing through my body in the same spots. My stomach also feels like there is a fist permanently pushing up on it, or almost as if it has a knot very similar to a 24/7 mushroom comeup with a tightness near my belly button area, this has been this way for 5 years since my last mushroom trip. I have some other really bad abdominal sharp pains rarely like in the kidney area and sometimes chest area, bone pains, heart pains, bleeding at times I shouldn't be bleeding but this is about the prostate.

It sometimes feels like if I don't masturbate and let it swell, it will cutoff both the hole I piss through and shit through and make it hard to goto the restroom until I relieve my prostate, along with cutting off my piss or holding it it seems like and making me go every ten minutes or so instead of all at once, unless I relieve my prostate. I also sometimes have a pain that I can clearly tell is my prostate, it's more like a cramp and it is very rare. It's also increasingly difficult to get out the last amounts of piss, it could be where my penis hole healed without any care from the doctors having penis trauma and it didn't heal well or something too.


My question here is, has anyone had their prostates removed? If you did was was the most surefire signs that you had to get it removed before you went and got it removed?

Edited by Anonymous (02/13/13 04:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17796527 -

Dude, might be cancer. Get checked homie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #17796550 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Dude, might be cancer. Get checked homie.




I kinda don't want to get checked it seems as if one thing would lead to another and I would have a lot of shit wrong with me resulting in something I don't want to go through.

I know this shit effects my mental health hugely I can feel the effects at times, and then released. It's a feeling of pressure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17796589 -

Thats sucks bro. I have trouble getting the last bit of piss out a lot of times. Usually after I blow a load and piss a bit ( an hour at least) after. It burns pretty bad and I have to go at least a dozen plus times be for it stops.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17796664 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Thats sucks bro. I have trouble getting the last bit of piss out a lot of times. Usually after I blow a load and piss a bit ( an hour at least) after. It burns pretty bad and I have to go at least a dozen plus times be for it stops.




Yea, I'm talking about the last half a coffee cup full, not just drops like it used to be. It's almost like pissing twice in one pissing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17796752 -

Yea thats how it gets for me it seems like I have to piss for ever. I do get drops to.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17796921 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Yea thats how it gets for me it seems like I have to piss for ever. I do get drops to.




have you ever had penis trauma? I was at first thinking this could be the issue a damaged urethra or whatever. Doctors treat them quite carelessly they say just let it heal and send you on your way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17797212 -

Yea I've had some scrapes and scratches nothing to major they didn't leave a scare or any thing. Nothing that could be considered trauma. I would of thought that they would of done some thing more. Did you go to a normal doctor or a specialist. Normal doctors don't know how to fix any thing past a common cold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17797241 -

i've had part of my prostate removed. i saw a specialist. see a urologist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #17797243 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Yea I've had some scrapes and scratches nothing to major they didn't leave a scare or any thing. Nothing that could be considered trauma. I would of thought that they would of done some thing more. Did you go to a normal doctor or a specialist. Normal doctors don't know how to fix any thing past a common cold.




Emergency room I think.

Penis trauma I don't think really is major it happens during sex most commonly by like slipping out and then having a force land or bend your penis crashing down on it. Kinda like breaking it but it only like damages the urethra and makes you shoot a load of bloody semen. anything that hits the urethra/taint area hard can cause this, that's where mine happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17797249 -

Anonymous #4 said:
i've had part of my prostate removed. i saw a specialist. see a urologist.




What was your problems that caused you to get it removed, the symptoms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17797276 -

i was born with a birth defect that caused mine to constrict my bladder neck. it got to where i almost couldn't go. it can kill you. see a doctor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17809507 -

Dude try agitating it with a big fat dildo. Might help. Peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #17811651 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Dude try agitating it with a big fat dildo. Might help. Peace.




Just emptying it by cumming a few times a day works fine. I don't need any kind of prostate massaging to make it feel unswollen. It starts to become a problem when I don't masturbate.

I will sometimes go months without masturbating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17812656 -

that is patently untrue. op see a specialist. if you're having trouble urinating you can get meds for it. that's what they typically start with, and they make a night and day difference. with my situation i was on meds for about a year before my doc's office called me up and said i needed to come in because i had been taking them way too long. that led to a urodynamics test (see also: not fun), the scope and then surgery. i'd say the urodynamics test was the worst, but recovering from surgery wasn't much fun either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #17812991 -

It feels sometimes as if the part where I got penis trauma (broke the pee hole) midway in the taint area.


It feels like sometimes my piss will goto that point, stop, and want to turn around because it is being blocked, this isn't as bad when the prostate doesn't seem swollen.


Going #2 is sometimes the same way.

Massaging the prostate does help me do some bowel movements and I might need to do them around once a month but I don't do them rarely unless I just can't go and think maybe this will help, and it has.

It just feels like it swells until it becomes a problem for things to travel through the areas around it.

However I am not hearing any information about yes, I had prostate problems and this and this was my two really key things that pointed this out.

My cum goes through that same spot, takes a minute when it gets there then goes through my penis, and it won't shoot because the shot feels ruined when it hits that area momentum is lost and it then wants to just push out.

Right now I'm about to goto the bathroom for the third time to try to empty this piss.




I also don't want to do prostate massages that often, it gives off this whole sense of release, and you feel it mentally like a feeling of relief, as if you just took a shit after being constipated, or some kind of pressure you don't know is there until it is gone. I think this is why you have those gay guys that seem so filled with saratonin. HAYYYY!!!. I feel if I did it too often I would have a more feminine behavior. It's weird. However it feels really healthy once every so often.

The first time you do it is probably the biggest cumshot you will ever experience, I came 3 times in once.

Edited by Anonymous (02/16/13 01:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17813255 -

Your a serious hypochondriac and need mental help......that's my take

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #17813641 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Your a serious hypochondriac and need mental help......that's my take




Are you one of those supergays I was trying to explain and got offended? I wasn't trying to offend anyone was just making a point.

I know we've got one running around here somewhere
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17806586#17806586


Edited by Anonymous (02/16/13 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #17814470 -

LOL #1 , you are #1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Prostate removal [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #17814509 -

J/w, can you still have orgasms if you remove your prostate? and have you gone to a doctor to checkup on any of these symptoms recently - seems like you could get a defined or close to clear answer on your health by visiting a physician. It will problem suck to hear the bad shape your body is in by a professional but better safe than sorry - unknown fears are the worst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,356 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous
* My mom tried to comitt suicide....Again....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,092 20 08/31/11 09:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
622 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.