Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here
    #16811160 -

I suppose it's partially just the nature of the interweb  :seriousbusiness: In the past few years it seems like the collective maturity and IQ level of this community has plummeted.

I just don't get why people just cant look the other way.  If you don't agree with someone, and you know they're ass backwards why argue with em?  Whats to gain out of it?  It often makes you look like the bigger fool.  Its a sign of an insecure person who absolutely nobody takes seriously in real life.

Ive noticed quite a few that will get so pissy that they'll essentially stalk the person they're mad at.  Hang on every word of every post just waiting to find something that they can rag on the poster about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16811173 -

Lol, sup BoredCertified

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #16811192 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Lol, sup BoredCertified



Negative:lol: That guy is one of the types I'm talking about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16811219 -

Heres a good current example of some petty squabbling.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16810944/gonew/1#UNREAD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16811235 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I suppose it's partially just the nature of the interweb  :seriousbusiness: In the past few years it seems like the collective maturity and IQ level of this community has plummeted.

I just don't get why people just cant look the other way.  If you don't agree with someone, and you know they're ass backwards why argue with em?  Whats to gain out of it?  It often makes you look like the bigger fool.  Its a sign of an insecure person who absolutely nobody takes seriously in real life.

Ive noticed quite a few that will get so pissy that they'll essentially stalk the person they're mad at.  Hang on every word of every post just waiting to find something that they can rag on the poster about.



Perhaps you have just simply matured and aged and can now objectively and rationally look at some of the posters and realize that they are in fact morons. As with anything though this site follows a bell curve you will have a few excellent and intelligent posters followed by a slew of mediocrity and then you will have the brain dead trolls that are on the low end of the spectrum. Don't despair there are decent intelligent people here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16811279 -

I think what people fail to realize is -Not everything is an argument! Things aren't always right or wrong, black or white. It's okay to have a different opinion, and you don't have to get all worked up and attack someone's character because they disagree with you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #16811283 -

Well said, sounds exactly right as I used to participate in petty arguments here.  Sometimes I'll feel the urge to say my peace.  And so I will, and that'll be the end of it.  If i were to comment on every ignorant annoying thing I read/see my fingers would be bloody.  I think the biggest insult you can give to a troll,idiot etc. is to just ignore them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16811288 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I think what people fail to realize is -Not everything is an argument! Things aren't always right or wrong, black or white. It's okay to have a different opinion, and you don't have to get all worked up and attack someone's character because they disagree with you.



The mushroom cultivation forum comes to mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16811316 -

Anonymous #4 said:
I think what people fail to realize is -Not everything is an argument! Things aren't always right or wrong, black or white. It's okay to have a different opinion, and you don't have to get all worked up and attack someone's character because they disagree with you.



Yes I can agree with this as well. Even if I am joking around some people get all offended if these were face to face conversations I am sure they would be different.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16815113 -

i agree dude. i think its ridiculous that the newer cohort of posters essentially just trawl (note trawl, not troll) the boards looking for people they can make examples of and correct.


it's like these people have nothing better to do in their lives, so they look for people on the boards they can abuse to make themselves feel better about themselves. and then the rest of the shroomderps jump onboard because they think its cool as well.


what really pisses me off is that people are being discouraged from sharing their opinions and experiences, just because they are afraid of being made a fool of or passive aggressively being told that they are full of shit.


i hate that shit man. people need to stop that. as the OP said, if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say it.


i mean, we're on a psychedelic based forum here. a community that is supposed to pride itself on detaching itself from their ego. for being selfless and positive. yet these arse holes go as far as possible to shit all over everyone with their egotistical bullcrap.


i guess if you spot people who are like this, just put them on ignore and be done with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm so sick of all these petty ass fuckers here [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16815322 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Heres a good current example of some petty squabbling.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16810944/gonew/1#UNREAD



There was squabbling, but Rex was right. No dosage advice. That's a rule for a reason. The whole ripper business for example.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,407 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you look at religious people as weak minded?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 3,259 107 06/19/09 08:50 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
452 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.