Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: Salomon]
    #16619113 -

i never knew you were a moheecan!


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: At My Peak] * 1
    #16619155 -

At My Peak said:
Fuck.
We've been together for almost 7 months. I am not ready for a child and I know she definitely isn't. I explained to her all of my thoughts and feelings and she said she doesn't want it but she refuses to do anything but give it up for adoption. She is only like 2-3 weeks pregnant, i told her that taking ibuprofen and vitamin C and stuff will give her a miscarraige but she's afraid it will "hurt too much" and she will "regret it later". I said you are going to regret having a baby you can't take care of, and ruin the rest of both of our lives. Also it will hurt a lot more to hold a baby around for 9 months and shove it out of your uterus. I said I would take care of it if she had one, and I will hold myself true to that, but this sucks.

Women are so illogical.

I'm such a dumb ass.
:jimmies:



:iamderp:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16619162 -

lol


--------------------


DISCLAIMER:
Everything I say is completely and 100% true and is a widely known and personally tested fact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: At My Peak]
    #16619176 -

At My Peak said:
lol



Go get her an abortion, son.:macdre:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: At My Peak]
    #16619200 -

game time OP, You really need to act fast in order to save yourself from slavery and bringing another being into this miserable shithole. the longer you hesitate, the worse it gets, the stress will consume you.

thats all i need to say, there's enough advice in here for you to know what to do.
just read my first part over and over...

children need resources and a stable environment, sometimes 20 year olds cant provide that.


--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: At My Peak]
    #16619205 -

At least now you can safely bone your girl with no fear for the next ~9 months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16619264 -

dice that bitch up and feed her to the dog.
she should've known better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: novalentinehere]
    #16619355 -

it's time to throw your toys away and grow up op. having kids has it's downs, but also has its ups, and im sure it has more of the latter.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: zZZz]
    #16619385 -

You could always push her down the stairs at 9 months, or roofie her up and go with the coathanger method of extraction. Just my :twocents:


--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #16620423 -

OP and his girlfriend:  :underage: :windowtantrum:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My girlfriend is pregnant [Re: mellowparty]
    #16620468 -

Sucks to be you OP, good luck with Child Support.

Next time, don't be a dumbass.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "I Think im pregnant" .....Shut up girls
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
DXM Guru 10,613 84 09/23/08 10:28 PM
by two_rivers
* I'm pregnant!
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 4,662 33 01/08/08 11:20 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 6,297 56 11/13/07 10:37 PM
by AtPeace
* Can we have a civil discussion about smoking while pregnant?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jadian 4,354 52 03/02/08 12:09 AM
by rizingfire
* My gf had a miscarriage
( 1 2 all )
Legend9123 3,628 31 09/30/08 01:22 PM
by Legend9123
* fuck! i got another chick pregnant
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
40oz 9,222 112 08/27/07 05:45 AM
by indica
* she may be pregnant
( 1 2 3 all )
xshadowmage666x 4,037 51 10/05/08 10:02 PM
by magikgrl
* My girlfriend is a week late DragonChaser 1,425 5 02/08/09 04:15 PM
by Erocdar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,584 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.