Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311329 -

I believe both of your claims are flat out wrong. But lets start over. Read the above post and watch the
video.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16311354 -

SoreSpore said:
Ignorance is deaf, yelling isn't the work around.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16311370 -

Is that stupid saying supposed to prove a point?

Im not yelling...  Im just calling out what I see as ridiculous fearful and illogical claims coming from the local UFO conspiracy theory nut.

I think you are ignorant.  Ignorant of basic science, technology and ignorant about the govt and military.  But I wont subject you to trite sayings, Ill just say what I am thinking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311376 -

DieCommie said:
Is that stupid saying supposed to prove a point?

Im not yelling...  Im just calling out what I see as ridiculous fearful and illogical claims coming from the local UFO conspiracy theory nut.

I think you are ignorant.  Ignorant of basic science, technology and ignorant about the govt and military.  But I wont subject you to trite sayings, Ill just say what I am thinking.




Damn it man did you read my second to last post and watch the 14 minute video?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16311378 -

Yes I read your post, but I didnt watch the video.  You know I'm not going to watch your videos and you know why.  Post the transcript and I will read it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311391 -

Wow dude.

Whatever Im done with you. But ill tell you what its fucking bullshit you will sit there and call everyone
else out for being ignorant when you refuse to comment on something that directly relates to why your
previous comments are flat out wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311394 -

DieCommie said:
Is that stupid saying supposed to prove a point?

Im not yelling...  Im just calling out what I see as ridiculous fearful and illogical claims coming from the local UFO conspiracy theory nut.

I think you are ignorant.  Ignorant of basic science, technology and ignorant about the govt and military.  But I wont subject you to trite sayings, Ill just say what I am thinking.



and here come the fallacies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311402 -

I work as a network analyst and am very technologically savvy. I have the privilege of being in multiple government environments on a daily basis and hands on with their technology. My understanding of basic science is sound.

You deny any claim that is presented to you which seems to be for the purpose of being argumentative. You are denying facts as well. Through logic, evidence and sources we have shown you different than what you believe and other notions that have you created which make up your perspective that is completely arbitrary. You will come to know that everything you believe is a lie. You deny 'experiences' and write them off:
Quote:
First hand experience is among the weakest evidence there can ever be.



This is ignorance at it's finest. Continue relying on hearsay, what you read on the internet and what you have fabricated in your mind as a source for truth and it will deliver nothing.

Once again, I come with :peace: and an open mind. I deeply desire you to do the same as you seem like a bright mind with some whacked out basics for discussion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16311411 -

It seems there are others who are clearly getting frustrated with your comments as anyone who would read through thread could agree you are simply trolling. Nonetheless, with sincerity and honesty, my purpose here for nothing but informing and discussing.

Being right is a terrible goal when discussing. The goal should always be truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16311415 -

Here ya go Commie! Comment on this if you even care to fuckin read it.







JUAN GONZALEZ: Well, I wanted to ask William Binney about this issue. When it comes to snail mail, the old postal system, it’s very tough for the government to intercept mail, except in times of war, particular situations. When it comes to phone conversations, land phone conversations, you need a warrant to be able to intercept phone conversations. But what about email, and what about the communication now that is really the dominant form that not only Americans, but many people around the world communicate? What are the restrictions on the government in terms of email?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Well, after some of the laws they passed, like the PATRIOT Act and their secret interpretation of Section 215, which is—my view, of course, is same as Tom Drake’s, is that that gives them license to take all the commercially held data about us, which is exceedingly dangerous, because if you take that and put it into forms of graphing, which is building relationships or social networks for everybody, and then you watch it over time, you can build up knowledge about everyone in the country. And having that knowledge then allows them the ability to concoct all kinds of charges, if they want to target you. Like in my case, they fabricated several charges and attempted to indict us on them. Fortunately, we were able to produce evidence that would make them look very silly in court, so they didn’t do it. In fact, it was—I was basically assembling evidence of malicious prosecution, which was a countercharge to them. So...

AMY GOODMAN: Do you believe all emails, the government has copies of, in the United States?

WILLIAM BINNEY: I would think—I believe they have most of them, yes.

AMY GOODMAN: And you’re speaking from a position where you would know, considering your position in the National Security Agency.

WILLIAM BINNEY: Right. All they would have to do is put various Narus devices at various points along the network, at choke points or convergent points, where the network converges, and they could basically take down and have copies of most everything on the network.

AMY GOODMAN: Jacob, your email?

JACOB APPELBAUM: Well, I selectively chose to use certain public services, like Sonic.net and Gmail, and I specifically did that so as to serve as a warning to other people. I didn’t use it for anything interesting, never once emailed Julian, for example, from those accounts. But the U.S. government again asserted in those cases, according to the Wall Street Journal, which is one way to find out about what’s going on with you—they asserted that they have the right to all that metadata. And it is possible—on Monday, I had a little interaction with the FBI, where they sort of hinted that maybe there might be a national security letter for one of my email accounts, which is also hosted by Google, specifically because I want to serve as a canary in a coal mine for other people.

AMY GOODMAN: A national security letter—it’s believed the government has given out hundreds of thousands of those.

JACOB APPELBAUM: Yeah.

AMY GOODMAN: I have also written about NSLs. But if you get one, you are not allowed to talk about it, on pain of something like up to five years in prison, even to mention that you were handed a national security letter that said turn something over.

JACOB APPELBAUM: Yeah. That was the case of Nick Merrill, for example, who’s a brave American, who essentially fought and won the NSL that was handed down to him.

AMY GOODMAN: And the librarians of Connecticut—

JACOB APPELBAUM: Yes.

AMY GOODMAN: —who were taking on the USA PATRIOT Act and didn’t want to give information over about patrons in the library that the FBI wanted to get information on.

JACOB APPELBAUM: Right, absolutely. So, an NSL, what’s specifically scary about it is that all that is required is for an FBI agent to assert that they need one, and that’s it. And you don’t have a chance to have judicial review, because you aren’t the one served. Your service provider will be served. And they can’t tell you, so you don’t get your day in court.

AMY GOODMAN: Laura, can you set up this clip that we have?

LAURA POITRAS: Yes, actually, this is what Jake was alluding to. On Monday, there was a panel at the Open Society Institute. And Jake—and there was a deputy general counsel of the FBI who was present, and Jake had the opportunity to question her about national security letters.

    JACOB APPELBAUM: Are you including national security letters in your comment about believing that there is judicial oversight with the FBI’s actions?

    FBI DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL: National security letters and administrative subpoenas have the ability to have judicial oversight, yes.

    JACOB APPELBAUM: How many of those actually do have judicial oversight, in percentage?

    FBI DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL: What do you mean by that? How many have—

    JACOB APPELBAUM: I mean, every time you get a national security letter, you have to go to a judge? Or—

    FBI DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL: No, as you well know, national security letters, just like administrative subpoenas, you don’t have to go to a judge. The statute does allow for the person on whom those are served to seek judicial review. And people have done so.

    JACOB APPELBAUM: And in the case of the third parties, such as, say, the 2703(d) orders that were served on my — according to the Wall Street Journal — my Gmail account, my Twitter account, and my internet service provider account, the third parties were prohibited from telling me about it, so how am I supposed to go to a judge, if the third party is gagged from telling me that I’m targeted by you?

    FBI DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL: There are times when we have to have those things in place. So, at some point, obviously, you became aware. So at some point, the person does become aware. But yes, the statute does allow us to do that. The statute allows us.

AMY GOODMAN: Now, Jacob, explain who she was again.

JACOB APPELBAUM: So, my understanding is that she’s the deputy general counsel of the FBI.

AMY GOODMAN: And the significance of what she has just said?

JACOB APPELBAUM: Essentially, what she says is, "We are just and righteous because you get judicial review. But there are some cases where you don’t, and we are still just and righteous. And you should trust us, because COINTELPRO will never happen again." That’s what I heard from that. And, in fact, later, someone asked about COINTELPRO and said, "How can we" —

AMY GOODMAN: The counterintelligence program that targeted so many dissidents in the 1970s.

JACOB APPELBAUM: Yeah. Tried to get Martin Luther King Jr. to kill himself, for example. The FBI wrote him a letter and encouraged him to commit suicide. So for her to suggest that it is just and right and that we should always trust them sort of overlooks the historical problems with doing exactly that for any people in a position of power, with no judicial oversight.

JUAN GONZALEZ: William Binney, what about the companies that are approached by the government to participate or facilitate the surveillance? Your sense of the degree of opposition that they’re mounting, if at all? And also, has there been any kind of qualitative change since the Obama administration came in versus what the Bush administration was practicing?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Well, first of all, I don’t think any of them opposed it in any way. I mean, they were approached to saying, "You’ll be patriotic if you support us." So I think they saluted and said, "Yes, sir," and supported them, because they were told it was legal, too. And then, of course, they had to be given retroactive immunity for the crimes they were committing. So—

JUAN GONZALEZ: Approved by President Obama.

WILLIAM BINNEY: And President Bush, yeah. It started with Bush, yeah.

JUAN GONZALEZ: And the differences in the administrations?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Actually, I think the surveillance has increased. In fact, I would suggest that they’ve assembled on the order of 20 trillion transactions about U.S. citizens with other U.S. citizens.

AMY GOODMAN: How many?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Twenty trillion.

AMY GOODMAN: And you’re saying that this surveillance has increased? Not only the—

WILLIAM BINNEY: Yes.

AMY GOODMAN: —targeting of whistleblowers, like your colleagues, like people like Tom Drake, who are actually indicted under the Obama administration—

WILLIAM BINNEY: Right.

AMY GOODMAN: —more times—the number of people who have been indicted are more than all presidents combined in the past.

WILLIAM BINNEY: Right. And I think it’s to silence what’s going on. But the point is, the data that’s being assembled is about everybody. And from that data, then they can target anyone they want.

AMY GOODMAN: Bill Binney, talk about Bluffdale, Utah. What is being built there?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Well, a very large storage device, basically, for remote interrogation and remote processing. That’s the way I view that. Because there’s not enough people there to actually work the data there, so it’s being worked somewhere else.

AMY GOODMAN: Where do you get the number 20 trillion?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Just by the numbers of telecoms, it appears to me, from the questions that CNET posed to them in 2006, and they published the names and how—what the responses were. I looked at that and said that anybody that equivocated was participating, and then estimated from that the numbers of transactions. That, by the way, estimate only was involving phone calls and emails. It didn’t involve any queries on the net or any assembles—other—any financial transactions or credit card stuff, if they’re assembling that. I do not know that, OK.

JUAN GONZALEZ: And the original—the original allegations that you made, in terms of the crimes being committed under the Bush administration in terms of the rights of American citizens, could you detail those?

WILLIAM BINNEY: Well, I made that—I reported the crime when I was raided in 2007. And it was that Bush and Cheney and Hayden and Tenet conspired to subvert the Constitution and violate various laws of the—that exist in the statute at the time, and here’s how they did it. And I was reporting this to the FBI on my back porch during the raid. And I went through Stellar Wind and told them what it did and what the information it was using and how they were spying on—or assembling data to be able to spy on any American.

AMY GOODMAN: I want to go to a clip of Congress Member Hank Johnson—he’s the Georgia Democrat—questioning National Security Administration director, General Keith Alexander, last month, asking him whether the NSA spies on U.S. citizens.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: Does the NSA routinely intercept American citizens’ emails?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: No.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: Does the NSA intercept Americans’ cell phone conversations?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: No.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: Google searches?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: No.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: Text messages?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: No.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: Amazon.com orders?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: No.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: Bank records?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: No.

    REP. HANK JOHNSON: What judicial consent is required for NSA to intercept communications and information involving American citizens?

    GEN. KEITH ALEXANDER: Within the United States, that would be the FBI lead. If it was a foreign actor in the United States, the FBI would still have the lead and could work that with NSA or other intelligence agencies, as authorized. But to conduct that kind of collection in the United States, it would have to go through a court order, and the court would have to authorize it. We are not authorized to do it, nor do we do it.

AMY GOODMAN: That was General Keith Alexander, the NSA director, being questioned by Democratic Congress Member Hank Johnson. Bill Binney, he’s the head of your agency, of the NSA. Explain what he’s saying—what he’s not saying, as well.

WILLIAM BINNEY: Well, I think it’s—part of it is a term, how you use the term "intercept," as to whether or not what they’re saying is, "We aren’t actually looking at it, but we have it," you know, or whether or not they’re actually collecting it and storing it somewhere.

JUAN GONZALEZ: So the mistake of the congressman was not to ask, "Are you collecting information?"

WILLIAM BINNEY: Well, he also said things like, "We don’t collect" — or, "We don’t collect against U.S. citizens unless we have a warrant." And then, at the same time, he said that we don’t—at the same interview, he said, "We don’t have the capability to collect inside this country." Well, those are kind of contradictory.

AMY GOODMAN: Is he lying? Is General Keith Alexander lying?

WILLIAM BINNEY: I wouldn’t—you know, the point is how you split the words. I wouldn’t say "lying." It’s a kind of avoiding the issue.

AMY GOODMAN: Jacob Appelbaum, how does this relate to you? And how powerful is General Keith Alexander?

JACOB APPELBAUM: I was saying to Bill that I think he’s probably the most powerful person in the world, in the sense that—

AMY GOODMAN: More powerful than President Obama?

JACOB APPELBAUM: Well, sure. I mean, if he controls the information that arrives on Obama’s desk, and Obama makes decisions based on the things on his desk, what decisions can he make, if—except the decisions presented to him by the people he trusts? And when the people he trusts are the military, the military makes the decisions, then the civilian government is not actually in power.

AMY GOODMAN: Bill Binney, you’re nodding your head.

WILLIAM BINNEY: Yes. I mean, well, for example, their responsibility is to interpret what they have and report up echelon. So, I mean, that’s the responsibility of all the intelligence agencies. So, they basically filter the information to what they believe is important, which is what they should do, because, you know, they’re occupying—it takes time for leaders to review material to make decisions. So they have to boil it down as best they can. So it’s a function of their processing, but it is important that they do it correctly to make sure the information that gets there is correct and complete as it can.

AMY GOODMAN: Is General Alexander more powerful than President Obama?

WILLIAM BINNEY: In the sense of making—of presenting information for decision making, sure.

JUAN GONZALEZ: And Laura, the impact on journalists, who have to go through what you go—you’ve gone through the last few years, just to be able to report what’s going on with our government? The chilling effect that this has on—maybe not on you, but on many other journalists?

LAURA POITRAS: Sure. I mean, I feel like I can’t talk about the work that I do in my home, in my place of work, on my telephone, and sometimes in my country. So the chilling effect is huge. It’s enormous.

AMY GOODMAN: You keep your computers and telephones away from conversations you’re having in a room?

LAURA POITRAS: Yeah. When we had a meeting with you, remember, we told you—we kicked all your cell phones and all your computers out of the room.

AMY GOODMAN: You un—the wired phone, you unwired.

LAURA POITRAS: Yeah.

AMY GOODMAN: My cell phone, you didn’t allow me to have it in the room. And you made sure there were no computers in the room.

LAURA POITRAS: Right.

AMY GOODMAN: Why?

LAURA POITRAS: Because we wanted—well, we wanted to talk about—because we were bringing—we were bringing William to New York. And—

AMY GOODMAN: We have to leave it there, but we’re going to go online right now at democracynow.org. We’re going to continue this conversation with Bill Binney of the NSA, formerly with NSA; Laura Poitras and Jacob Appelbaum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16311424 -

I ain't reading all that hearsay bs!

Can't you get a video form of the conversation?

ffs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: SoreSpore]
    #16311428 -

SoreSpore said:
It seems there are others who are clearly getting frustrated with your comments as anyone who would read through thread could agree you are simply trolling. Nonetheless, with sincerity and honesty, my purpose here for nothing but informing and discussing.



Im not trolling.  I believe what I post.  People around here get frustrated with me alot because I don't tow the traditional fearful hippie conspiracy theorist line.  I really dont care if you are frustrated or not, Im still going to voice my thoughts and opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311440 -

DieCommie said:
SoreSpore said:
It seems there are others who are clearly getting frustrated with your comments as anyone who would read through thread could agree you are simply trolling. Nonetheless, with sincerity and honesty, my purpose here for nothing but informing and discussing.



Im not trolling.  I believe what I post.  People around here get frustrated with me alot because I don't tow the traditional fearful hippie conspiracy theorist line.  I really dont care if you are frustrated or not, Im still going to voice my thoughts and opinion.




Read the damn transcript already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16311442 -

The Ecstatic said:
I ain't reading all that hearsay bs!

Can't you get a video form of the conversation?

ffs.




I know right lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie] * 1
    #16311446 -

DieCommie said:
I really dont care if you are frustrated or not



Your reading comprehension is absolutely horrible.
I told you that I am not frustrated. I was referring to Ecstatic and DeadHearts...
Why are we even getting into this petty discussion?

Also, it isn't a traditional fearful hippie conspiracy, it is reality. Once again, you can continue to believe what you want as you clearly show us this is your motive, but outright denying of hard evidence and logic is what represents yourself as an idiot. I'm sure the others would agree.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie] * 1
    #16311462 -

DieCommie said:
SoreSpore said:
It seems there are others who are clearly getting frustrated with your comments as anyone who would read through thread could agree you are simply trolling. Nonetheless, with sincerity and honesty, my purpose here for nothing but informing and discussing.



Im not trolling.  I believe what I post.  People around here get frustrated with me alot because I don't tow the traditional fearful hippie conspiracy theorist line.  I really dont care if you are frustrated or not, Im still going to voice my thoughts and opinion.



This is the problem: Just because DeadHearts posts a legitimate conversation discussing LEGITIMATE threats to internet privacy, you immediately compartmentalize it and cover your ears and say "Noooooooooooo, this is just more conspiracy theory BS."

You've been asked repeatedly to back up your claims but you refuse.  Aren't you a teacher? Don't you know how this logical discourse thing is supposed to work?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DeadHearts]
    #16311463 -

DeadHearts said:
Here ya go Commie! Comment on this if you even care to fuckin read it.




I read it.  What am I supposed to take from it?  I saw nothing there that was surprising to me or that contradicted anything I have said. 

Interesting that they claim that you do need a warrant to eavesdrop on land line calls.  But they are recording all land-line calls right?  Somebody is lying or misinformed.  Then they talk about intercepting emails, that shit sucks.  The case against Binney, I dont have much to say about that.  He feels that he was targeted unfairly and I dont doubt that.

They bring up the librarian case too, which was in the headlines a while back.  If the govt already had all the info and operates outside the courts, why would they even ask the librarians for permission?  It doesnt make sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #16311476 -

The Ecstatic said:
Don't you know how this logical discourse thing is supposed to work?



I do, and I'm not seeing it here.  I see a few legitimate concerns mixed in with a bunch of fearful nonsense.

Deadhearts is a poison well.  Only a fool continues to drink from a poison well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: DieCommie]
    #16311482 -

Stare at shroomery



Laugh at deadhearts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Digital Anti-Repression Workshop (Your cyber privacy and liberty is no doubt in question) [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16311503 -

DieCommie said:
The Ecstatic said:
Don't you know how this logical discourse thing is supposed to work?



I do, and I'm not seeing it here.  I see a few legitimate concerns mixed in with a bunch of fearful nonsense.

Deadhearts is a poison well.  Only a fool continues to drink from a poison well.



As far as your previous claims you said it was not even
possible to store such data, wrong. And your other comment about government technology lagging behind
consumer technology is just horrendous lol.


What exactly is the fearful nonsense you picked up from the transcript?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Anti-Semitic and Anti-Israel Sentiment
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Dimmy 19,669 207 11/12/14 07:40 PM
by Cj-B
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 4,890 57 10/13/07 01:48 PM
by Locus
* What is YOUR anti-drug?
( 1 2 3 all )
kilgore_trout 5,807 41 03/09/04 11:58 AM
by filthysock
* digital cameras Grav 1,343 15 01/11/05 03:10 PM
by Damn
* Junta must be tried for crimes against humanity ~The times they are repeating themselves
( 1 2 all )
MyInnerChild 2,619 33 10/03/07 08:10 AM
by FecalDildo
* Cybering....
( 1 2 all )
Afroshroomerican 1,052 24 07/29/07 11:33 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Tunnel-Rat, Cyber Terrorist, or White Supremist? funkymonk 443 0 12/23/05 12:28 AM
by funkymonk
* Torrentspy Acts to Protect Privacy TheFakeSunRa 710 12 09/02/07 09:02 PM
by robbyberto

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,618 topic views. 8 members, 39 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.