Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
There is only an endless challenge or an endless search for peace
    #16085783 -

You choose.

:sun:


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is only an endless challenge or an endless search for peace [Re: circastes]
    #16085840 -

I choose the warriors way. :thumbup: 

Not bad dood.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is only an endless challenge or an endless search for peace [Re: Icelander]
    #16087736 -

Icelander said:
I choose the warriors way. :thumbup: 

Not bad dood.



I'm learning fast now that I'm conscious and in the world we have created, exploring.

:smile:


--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is only an endless challenge or an endless search for peace [Re: circastes]
    #16088132 -

I've found no better guide anywhere.  Taking responsibility, using death as an advisor, losing self importance.  Just the tiny bit I've been able to utilize these concepts among others have allowed me some kind of life here that I would have chosen for myself were I not fully asleep at the wheel in culture.  Just another phantom sleepwalking toward the edge of eternity and not a clue.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is only an endless challenge or an endless search for peace [Re: circastes]
    #16088506 -

ok ok I'll bite, I don't get it,

an endless search for peace is an endless challenge, which I suppose is the point, accepting there is no escape?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: There is only an endless challenge or an endless search for peace [Re: Icelander]
    #16088777 -

Icelander said:
I've found no better guide anywhere.



neither did i.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Swami Reiki Challenge
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 4,584 42 03/06/03 02:55 AM
by Sclorch
* The endless sea of doubt. ChubbSubb 1,108 10 01/02/03 01:25 AM
by Tannis
* The Fireworks_God Challenge
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 2,119 25 01/08/10 04:52 PM
by Poid
* Shroomism's Telepathy Game
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 7,561 67 05/05/03 02:30 AM
by Sclorch
* a challenging task... Grav 670 16 07/30/03 08:51 PM
by fireworks_god
* Our Lady Peace: Spiritual Machines Ulysees 1,332 7 12/31/01 01:13 PM
by KeepAskingTime
* Approaching Challenges and Lessons with Desire fireworks_godS 815 9 08/19/03 07:28 PM
by HagbardCeline
* Endless Big Bang Theory
( 1 2 3 all )
The_Clash_UK 5,026 43 07/16/02 02:14 PM
by francisco

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
348 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.