Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Devlish2] * 1
    #16055273 -

Anahata said:
Weather you see them as created from a rib or submissive in the sack, just about every woman i know (even the ones that appear confident and powerful) is in a way lesser than the guys i know. I'm sure on the cover they are sweet soft tender loving creatures, but when it comes to decision making or right from wrong choices they are comparable to animals. This doesn't mean i want to see women talkin sports and chuggin beers, that just stupid. But they cant seem to get there act together.



LEAVE

Devlish2 said:




You did not make that image, and that is not what that image was implying. That image is about psychedelic drugs.


--------------------

wat man rly

Edited by blujay (04/07/12 12:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #16055406 -

Crystal G said:
You don't really know women, do you? I mean, you're obviously not popular with women, and probably don't have much experience dating or being around them. It seems like you are only getting your perception of women solely from what you watch on TV. :rolleyes:



u obviously don't know how to read very well, i specifically said women ive "been around" i made no mention of tv, or crazy women on the internet who need a 3 lb lobster before she will stop acting like something out of a planet of the apes movie.

Crystal G said:
If women are the ones that get angry, then howcome it's STEROIDS (which is a TESTOSTERONE-mimicker) that causes people to get "roid rage?" Testosterone has traditionally always been the "anger" hormone.



there's a difference between "roid rage" and the topic we are discussing.  However that does lead me to one example of why women can be irrational, because their hormones flip flop so much, this leads to thinking with their feelings rather than logic.  Also some of the things u describe are things done in public, for attention, like fights in bars ect, its male dominance.  Which is different than say, a women flipping out in the kitchen over a dish rag and having a 20 minute argument with a wall.:snowman:

when men get mad its usually over something logical, which is why they get mad, because they know they are right in their mind. When men get mad, it is more likely to come explosive because they have the power to do such things and also part of it is to show dominance/show off.  These events might stick in your head easier, but women start wayyyyyyy more fights directly/indirectly.  When women get mad they chirp their heads off and try to change the subject as many times as possible to try and confuse their prey.  Which I speculate is why u keep making personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with u rather than plainly discussing the topic at hand.

Also it comes as no surprize that in both women threads, a women has thrown the first stone.:strokebeard:


as for babies and nursing ect, thats not dirty work, people who do those jobs 99% of the time come home just as clean as they left.  Those jobs also require strength, thats why they are trying to get more men into those fields.

No what im talking about is garbage man, sewers, duct work, things of that nature, where u come home and HAVE to take a shower.  Not once in my life have i ever seen a garbage "women" come to my house.  Not once have i ever seen a furnace "women" come to my house....NEVER.  And most furnace men, are small because big or fat people hate tight spaces and falling through ceilings.:lol:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #16055469 -

makaveli8x8 said:
crazy women on the internet who need a 3 lb lobster before she will stop acting like something out of a planet of the apes movie.



I am kind of like an ape, huh? :lol: that's actually pretty funny. Yea I tend to get pissed when I'm hungry. After I eat is the only time I'm tolerable to be around. It's an effect that happens when you stop taking addictive drugs. :bored:

Quote:
20 minute argument with a wall.



Who the FUCK does that? I mean, unless they're actually mentally ill or something?

Crystal G said:
there's a difference between "roid rage" and the topic we are discussing.  However that does lead me to one example of why women can be irrational, because their hormones flip flop so much, this leads to thinking with their feelings rather than logic.  Also some of the things u describe are things done in public, for attention, like fights in bars ect, its male dominance.  Which is different than say, a women flipping out in the kitchen over a dish rag and having a 20 minute argument with a wall.:snowman:



Women's hormones don't "flip flop," it gradually decreases in progesterone levels while gradually and slowly increasing in estrogen levels each month. And if you knew anything about biology, you will notice that men's hormones rely on a "cycle" too: http://myhormonesmademedoit.com/the-male-hormone-cycle/ It's not like you guys are stable either.

Different levels of testosterone contributes to things like anger and energy.

Quote:
when men get mad its usually over something logical, which is why they get mad, because they know they are right in their mind. When men get mad, it is more likely to come explosive because they have the power to do such things and also part of it is to show dominance/show off.  These events might stick in your head easier, but women start wayyyyyyy more fights directly/indirectly.  When women get mad they chirp their heads off and try to change the subject as many times as possible to try and confuse their prey.  Which I speculate is why u keep making personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with u rather than plainly discussing the topic at hand.



Again, what the fuck is a "logical" anger? I just listed several examples where men have acted explosively and illogically given the situations. I see nothing "logical" about getting so angry about such inane, irrelevant matters.

And name some examples that are "illogical" angers to you? According to you, a woman who gets pissed off at you because you leave your dirty underwear all over the fucking place, forcing her to pick up after you, is acting "illogically." Except that you would probably shit a brick if the places were turned.

Men are far more likely to assault somebody over something stupid, or murder somebody in a blind rage. How the fuck is that "logical?"

Quote:
Also it comes as no surprize that in both women threads, a women has thrown the first stone.



Actually, I'm the perfect example of why I, as a woman, am so hostile. I actually produce 5 times more the amount of testosterone and androgens than the average woman, which is the reason I had to go on spironolactone and birth control pills to control my hormone levels. It's why I have such a deep voice, low body fat, and defined muscles (at least for a woman). I'd also be the first person to throw a punch and pull my gun out if we were having this argument IRL. Man, there were a few times I've seriously thought I was going to fucking kill somebody over a petty argument. :lol: (Which is completely related to the levels of MALE hormones in my body, take a look at who commits more violent crimes, MALES DO 90% of the time not women) Since I exhibit a lot of testosterone, I am insanely competitive and am the type of person who doesn't back down in an argument.

And BTW, having had both high levels of male hormones and female hormones (chemically-induced), I can say from personal experience, that it is always whenever my male hormone levels have been high, that I have been far more "emotional" and gotten angry so easily over illogical, stupid matters. I might be slightly more annoyed at times when I have high female hormones, but this is a very slight annoyance that hardly affects how I act. But as far as explosive, deranged, completely stupid and lacking in logic anger, that is when I've been high in male hormones.

So actually, using me as an example only PROVES MY POINT, that testosterone is the "anger-producing hormone."

By that very same token, if we have a thread where a bunch of members are posting about how black people are so irrational and angry and can't control their temper, and a black poster comes in obviously and rightfully pissed off (as he SHOULD BE), and then everybody goes in and makes a statement about how they were right, that this only PROVES black people can't control their tempers.

You see, if I were to sit down and shut up, it would be "See! Women are totally submissive and lesser beings!"
If I actually stand up for myself, it's "See! Women are totally irrational and angry beings!"
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Quote:
as for babies and nursing ect, thats not dirty work, people who do those jobs 99% of the time come home just as clean as they left.  Those jobs also require strength, thats why they are trying to get more men into those fields.



Bullshit, why don't you think about WHY somebody who is working around sick people or babies would want to clean themselves constantly. It's to prevent spreading of disease or illness to people who are immunocomprised, duhhhhhhhh.

There have been plenty of times I have come home with my scrubs covered in blood and piss and feces and pus, you are full of shit and don't know what you are talking about. I highly doubt YOU have done ANY dirty work yourself, so unless you personally have, you should probably shut the fuck up and stop taking credit for OTHER PEOPLE'S work.

Edited by Crystal G (04/07/12 01:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16055515 -

Crystal G said:
makaveli8x8 said:
crazy women on the internet who need a 3 lb lobster before she will stop acting like something out of a planet of the apes movie.



I am kind of like an ape, huh? :lol: that's actually pretty funny. Yea I tend to get pissed when I'm hungry. After I eat is the only time I'm tolerable to be around. It's an effect that happens when you stop taking addictive drugs. :bored:

Quote:
20 minute argument with a wall.



Who the FUCK does that? I mean, unless they're actually mentally ill or something?

Crystal G said:
there's a difference between "roid rage" and the topic we are discussing.  However that does lead me to one example of why women can be irrational, because their hormones flip flop so much, this leads to thinking with their feelings rather than logic.  Also some of the things u describe are things done in public, for attention, like fights in bars ect, its male dominance.  Which is different than say, a women flipping out in the kitchen over a dish rag and having a 20 minute argument with a wall.:snowman:



Women's hormones don't "flip flop," it gradually decreases in progesterone levels while gradually and slowly increasing in estrogen levels each month. And if you knew anything about biology, you will notice that men's hormones rely on a "cycle" too: http://myhormonesmademedoit.com/the-male-hormone-cycle/ It's not like you guys are stable either.

Different levels of testosterone contributes to things like anger and energy.

Quote:
when men get mad its usually over something logical, which is why they get mad, because they know they are right in their mind. When men get mad, it is more likely to come explosive because they have the power to do such things and also part of it is to show dominance/show off.  These events might stick in your head easier, but women start wayyyyyyy more fights directly/indirectly.  When women get mad they chirp their heads off and try to change the subject as many times as possible to try and confuse their prey.  Which I speculate is why u keep making personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with u rather than plainly discussing the topic at hand.



Again, what the fuck is a "logical" anger? I just listed several examples where men have acted explosively and illogically given the situations. I see nothing "logical" about getting so angry about such inane, irrelevant matters.

And name some examples that are "illogical" angers to you? According to you, a woman who gets pissed off at you because you leave your dirty underwear all over the fucking place, forcing her to pick up after you, is acting "illogically." Except that you would probably shit a brick if the places were turned.

Men are far more likely to assault somebody over something stupid, or murder somebody in a blind rage. How the fuck is that "logical?"

Quote:
Also it comes as no surprize that in both women threads, a women has thrown the first stone.



Actually, I'm the perfect example of why I, as a woman, am so hostile. I actually produce 5 times more the amount of testosterone and androgens than the average woman, which is the reason I had to go on spironolactone and birth control pills to control my hormone levels. It's why I have such a deep voice, low body fat, and defined muscles (at least for a woman). I'd also be the first person to throw a punch and pull my gun out if we were having this argument IRL. Man, there were a few times I've seriously thought I was going to fucking kill somebody over a petty argument. :lol: (Which is completely related to the levels of MALE hormones in my body, take a look at who commits more violent crimes, MALES DO 90% of the time not women) Since I exhibit a lot of testosterone, I am insanely competitive and am the type of person who doesn't back down in an argument.

And BTW, having had both high levels of male hormones and female hormones (chemically-induced), I can say from personal experience, that it is always whenever my male hormone levels have been high, that I have been far more "emotional" and gotten angry so easily over illogical, stupid matters. I might be slightly more annoyed at times when I have high female hormones, but this is a very slight annoyance that hardly affects how I act. But as far as explosive, deranged, completely stupid and lacking in logic anger, that is when I've been high in male hormones.

So actually, using me as an example only PROVES MY POINT, that testosterone is the "anger-producing hormone."

By that very same token, if we have a thread where a bunch of members are posting about how black people are so irrational and angry and can't control their temper, and a black poster comes in obviously and rightfully pissed off (as he SHOULD BE), and then everybody goes in and makes a statement about how they were right, that this only PROVES black people can't control their tempers.

You see, if I were to sit down and shut up, it would be "See! Women are totally submissive and lesser beings!"
If I actually stand up for myself, it's "See! Women are totally irrational and angry beings!"
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.

Quote:
as for babies and nursing ect, thats not dirty work, people who do those jobs 99% of the time come home just as clean as they left.  Those jobs also require strength, thats why they are trying to get more men into those fields.



Bullshit, why don't you think about WHY somebody who is working around sick people or babies would want to clean themselves constantly. It's to prevent spreading of disease or illness to people who are immunocomprised, duhhhhhhhh.

There have been plenty of times I have come home with my scrubs covered in blood and piss and feces and pus, you are full of shit and don't know what you are talking about. I highly doubt YOU have done ANY dirty work yourself, so unless you personally have, you should probably shut the fuck up and stop taking credit for OTHER PEOPLE'S work.



I'm starting to wonder if you're serious or a troll...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Kamek]
    #16055518 -

I've been here for 5 years now. Everything that I've said is legitimately true, while it might appear "crazy" or "extreme" to others. :shrug: What, you want me to scan in my spironolactone Rx or something?

I think that's funny that you accuse ME of being the troll, when the person I'm responding to is clearly making the more offensive, troll-type statements than I am. I'm seriously contemplating whether HE'S the troll, and trying to bait me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16055521 -

No, but you can send me some pills.

:smile:


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16055525 -

Crystal G said:
I've been here for 5 years now. Everything that I've said is legitimately true, while it might appear "crazy" or "extreme" to others. :shrug: What, you want me to scan in my spironolactone Rx or something?

I think that's funny that you accuse ME of being the troll, when the person I'm responding to is clearly making the more offensive, troll-type statements than I am. I'm seriously contemplating whether HE'S the troll, and trying to bait me.



:orly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Rose]
    #16055529 -

Cervantes said:
No, but you can send me some pills.

:smile:



You wouldn't like spironolactone -_-; Spironolactone lowers androgen levels, and in men that causes impotence and premature ejaculation.

Plus it makes you sleepy and tired unless you already have super high testosterone levels

No psychonautic effect whatsoever. It's relatively useless.

Sowwy :frown:

If you're interested in gender-experimentation though, PM me. :smile: I think that's really cool if you are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: makaveli8x8] * 1
    #16055534 -

This thread is giving me a sad.

OP has some serious issues. His thinking is akin to those of men in Afghanistan and should probably seek help.

That said however, there are some valid points made by others in this forum. Some feminists are doing so much harm than good nowadays that they end up alienating other women.

Crystal G...you are not helping. Just please.. stop posting. Yes, the question "Why don't many women do dirty work?" is a bullshit one, because for one, I worked in trades and I work with tradesmen. Some women that do trades are frickin amazing! Some outperform many, many guys I know. Problem with it is that there are only about 1% of women in trades and of those 1% more than half of them are fucking twats. They do a shit job and end up ruining the chance for other women to get jobs with those companies. Women are screaming for opportunity and when they get it, a lot of them completely flake out.

But to answer that question with "women take care of babies and clean the house and blah blah blah" is a bullshit answer all the same. I've seen women and men be single parents while working tough as shit jobs and not once did they resort to this Mrs. Cleaver crap. With the improvements to life, like washing machines and crap like that, the argument no longer holds as much weight as it did in the 40's and 50's.

I'm not even going to touch that roid rage shit you were going on about, because it makes no damn sense either.

However, I have seen men being just as emotionally fucked as women, either spazzing at the drop of the hat, to pulling the silent treatment to just being outright catty and passive aggressive.. Point in case just about any man who stands under 5'5" tall.

In spite of all I just said, let's go back to the real issue at hand and look at exactly what the OP is saying. He feels like punching women in the face if they say they deserve to be equals and shouldn't be tolerated for anything more than being an available fuckhole.

I worked my ass off through school to get a higher education in a field that is unfortunately dominated by men. I graduated in the top 20 of my class. I got hired to a company, along with one of my male class mates whom scored 125th place below me and had no previous mechanical experience prior to school unlike myself, and yet my starting pay for the exact same job with the exact same description and requirements as him, was $500 a month less than him.

That, my friend, is absolute bollocks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16055565 -

Crystal G said:
Cervantes said:
No, but you can send me some pills.

:smile:



You wouldn't like spironolactone -_-; Spironolactone lowers androgen levels, and in men that causes impotence and premature ejaculation.

Plus it makes you sleepy and tired unless you already have super high testosterone levels

No psychonautic effect whatsoever. It's relatively useless.

Sowwy :frown:

If you're interested in gender-experimentation though, PM me. :smile: I think that's really cool if you are.



Aww...

I thought Spironolactone helped you see fractals. My bad.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: DeathSpider]
    #16055639 -

Quote:
Women's hormones don't "flip flop,"



the fact that women have periods/cramps/ect, that alone causes hormone changes.

Quote:
Again, what the fuck is a "logical" anger?



logical or the way i am trying to use it, is that there's a sound reason for doing such a thing.  Whereas unlogical anger, which i attribute to most of the women ive seen doing it, is where they are mad, just to be mad i think, and then the arguments happening during such time reflect that, as they don't make any sense.

i can't remember all your examples, but men fighting has more than just "anger", like i said there is dominance and other issues going on.  And yes there are some men that act girly and to me those are just girl men, simple as that.  There's medications floating in our water, supposedly genetics like how people say "gay" men isn't a choice, these are rare examples tho and i don't think they apply.  Were compareing men and women the general charactoristics, not mutants vs mutants or diseased vs diseased---> aka people with medical problems.


Quote:
According to you, a woman who gets pissed off at you because you leave your dirty underwear all over the fucking place, forcing her to pick up after you, is acting "illogically." Except that you would probably shit a brick if the places were turned.



no, not according to me, thats your example not mine.  My example was in regards to a rag near a sink, and a women flipping out because it wasn't "exactly" where she wanted it.


Quote:
Men are far more likely to assault somebody over something stupid, or murder somebody in a blind rage. How the fuck is that "logical?"



I view it as most men are more willing to take action, usually for something to gain or a bigger purpose, that doesn't make them "madder" or "irrational".

Quote:
I'm the perfect example of why I, as a woman, am so hostile I actually produce 5 times more the amount of testosterone


 

im not sure how those levels compare to a mans, but first off your still a women so that automatically voids your point, just because your levels are high doesn't mean u can call yourself a man and then go and compare yourself to one.:rofl:  Secondly this is why i said roid rage isn't the topic, were not talking about abnormalitys of each sex, were talking typicals.  The typical male i see has normal anger issues getting mad over real issues, and shows some domance from time to time. whereas the typical women i see has what i would call control issues, and lashes out at random things because she doesn't want to admit its really about control and which im guess comes from how she feels inferior to males and the power they hold.  :wtfsonic:

Quote:
If I actually stand up for myself, it's "See! Women are totally irrational and angry beings!"
You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't.



no were debating a topic, you come in, debate the topic, then talk about how small my balls are or what color my underwear are and how pissed my mom is going to be.  Its really quiet difference, u have no reason to be mad, i don't care if u have balls or don't i never asked, and i don't go around trying to teabag anyone so...yah, i just debate the topic emotions aside.  If u left out all your troll comments that you think your entitled to because you think this thread is all about little you and how your a victim, then it would have never been pointed out hence its not a "damned if u do" situation.

Quote:
Bullshit, why don't you think about WHY somebody who is working around sick people or babies would want to clean themselves constantly. It's to prevent spreading of disease or illness to people who are immunocomprised, duhhhhhhhh.

There have been plenty of times I have come home with my scrubs covered in blood and piss and feces and pus, you are full of shit and don't know what you are talking about. I highly doubt YOU have done ANY dirty work yourself, so unless you personally have, you should probably shut the fuck up and stop taking credit for OTHER PEOPLE'S work.




that doesn't really make your job dirty, dangerous/nasty at times sure, but like i said 99% of the time your going to come home exactly like u left, unless your doing it wrong.  and your wrong, i have, ive worked at hospitals and next to broke sewage lines spewing tampons at me that someone flushed. And yah u guys do wash your hands alot, use gloves and protection all the time, if your doing your job right alot of times you'll go home CLEANER.  A garbage man is prolly lucky to get a uniform, but he has to deal with every single thing u do, ontop of mold and fungus and bugs and everything else and everything he doesn't know about, when he goes home he "feels" and "smells" dirty.

so when i say "dirty work" thats what i mean you get DIRTY with no sink nearby to cleanup every 20 mins.  You have an entire INDUSTRY supplying u with protective equipment so u don't:lol:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (04/07/12 02:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #16055664 -

makaveli8x8 said:
the fact that women have periods/cramps/ect, that alone causes hormone changes.



And, do you know what those hormonal changes are attributed to? It is caused by the GRADUAL decrease of progesterone followed by the GRADUAL increase of estrogen. Once the progesterone drops below a certain level, the bleeding commences. It's not some sharp, drastic change that causes uncontrollable mood swings.

Quote:
logical or the way i am trying to use it, is that there's a sound reason for doing such a thing.  Whereas unlogical anger, which i attribute to most of the women ive seen doing it, is where they are mad, just to be mad i think, and then the arguments happening during such time reflect that, as they don't make any sense.



This is the portrayal of women in media; which is why I made the statement I made earlier. I have never actually met a woman that was actually like this; except one of my family members, who was mentally ill, so I attribute her behavior to that.

Quote:
i can't remember all your examples, but men fighting has more than just "anger", like i said there is dominance and other issues going on.  And yes there are some men that act girly and to me those are just girl men, simple as that.  There's medications floating in our water, supposedly genetics like how people say "gay" men isn't a choice, these are rare examples tho and i don't think they apply.  Were compareing men and women the general charactoristics, not mutants vs mutants or diseased vs diseased---> aka people with medical problems.



But that's precisely my point. There are ALWAYS going to be variations within the general population; not all men have "men's brains" and not all women have "women's brains." Actually those studies say that only 50% of women's brains act like women's--so can you really call it a "women's brain" if only 50% of the sex has it?? You can't simply say "Well the anomalies don't count," because biologically, they still COUNT as men/women.

Also, men who are obese (which is apparently 30% of this country) have much higher estrogen levels, and women who are obese have much higher testosterone levels (which is why obese women tend to have worse skin). So to say that these are "the anomalies," when it affects 30% of the nation, is ridiculous.

Also women fight for dominance too (hence why there's alpha females and beta females), and also get angry for legitimate reasons.

Quote:
no, not according to me, thats your example not mine.  My example was in regards to a rag near a sink, and a women flipping out because it wasn't "exactly" where she wanted it.



Was she on drugs? I tend to get irritable when I've been high for too long, because of the depletion in my serotonin and dopamine.

Quote:
I view it as most men are more willing to take action, usually for something to gain or a bigger purpose, that doesn't make them "madder" or "irrational".



So, according to you, murdering somebody in a blind rage is not "illogical," that's for a "bigger purpose." :lol: Right, I'd really love to see somebody use that in a legal defense.

Quote:
im not sure how those levels compare to a mans, but first off your still a women so that automatically voids your point, just because your levels are high doesn't mean u can call yourself a man and then go and compare yourself to one.



Again, you're selectively reading. When I've managed to stabilize my hormone levels to the level of a NORMAL, AVERAGE woman, I'M COMPLETELY FINE. I'm normal, and don't ever, EVER get mad. It's only when I'm high in male hormones, that I react far more emotionally and angrily. I can completely understand men when they get "roid rage" like symptoms.

Again, you're looking at factors based solely on outer biological sex, whereas I'm actually asses who is "male" and "female" based on hormone levels and neurologic functioning. My assessment makes a whole lot more sense, as it contains less marginalization and generalization about the outer facade. If you find a woman who has 10x the testosterone levels of other women, and has a brain that acts like a man's brain, then her behavior is naturally going to be more similar to a man's than a woman's.

Quote:
no were debating a topic, you come in, debate the topic, then talk about how small my balls are or what color my underwear are and how pissed my mom is going to be.  Its really quiet difference, u have no reason to be mad, i don't care if u have balls or don't i never asked, and i don't go around trying to teabag anyone so...yah, i just debate the topic emotions aside.



Please quote exactly where I talked about your balls, your underwear, or your mom's temper. Or whatever statements you thought that were analogous to those examples.

Quote:
that doesn't really make your job dirty, dangerous/nasty at times sure, but like i said 99% of the time your going to come home exactly like u left, unless your doing it wrong.  and your wrong, i have, ive worked at hospitals and next to broke sewage lines spewing tampons at me that someone flushed. And yah u guys do wash your hands alot, use gloves and protection all the time, if your doing your job right alot of times you'll go home CLEANER.  A garbage man is prolly lucky to get a uniform, but he has to deal with every single thing u do, ontop of mold and fungus and bugs and everything else and everything he doesn't know about, when he goes home he "feels" and "smells" dirty.



Seriously, you're using the "A is worse than B, therefore all groups of A, C, and D, are worse than B, E, and F" fallacy.

Simply because nursing jobs aren't AS DIRTY as garbageman jobs, doesn't mean that those jobs aren't dirty at all, or as dirty as OTHER men's jobs. It simply means that it isn't as dirty as that particular job you mentioned.

Burning to death in a fire is a lot more traumatic than drowning in a lake, that still doesn't mean that drowning isn't traumatic at all. It still means it is, but to a lesser degree than burning in a fire.

Nursing is still a fuckload dirtier than other men-dominated jobs, such as engineering or government, so what the fuck is your point? Not all men do "dirty" jobs either, in fact a lot of men stray against it, particularly if they are upper class, because they think it's "low class."

Edited by Crystal G (04/07/12 03:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16055731 -

Quote:
It's not some sharp, drastic change that causes uncontrollable mood swings.



whether it happens fast or slow its still a flip flop thats powerful enough to make u bleed for a week and not die well more or less.  now what were we even talking about again? we agree this affects the mind/mood right?  put the hormones completely aside, the symptoms of the period alone are enough to cause a mood change.

Quote:
You can't simply say "Well the anomalies don't count," because biologically, they still COUNT as men/women.



fine, then u can't say women with mental illnesses are excluded either;)

thats also why ive been very clear in all my posts to state "most women" and "that ive seen" for this very issue of "there all the same" as that was never my point.  So perhaps i should restate my point to, most women that ive meet "possibly" have mental illnesses and/or control issues.


Quote:
So, according to you, murdering somebody in a blind rage is not "logical," that's for a "bigger purpose." :lol: Right, I'd really love to see somebody use that in a legal defense.



ok first off obviously not a "defense" lol wow....
secondly, no im just saying you view it as a blind rage, most people do those things for a reason its not some raging emotional gun slinging hipshot.  Alot of those things are planned out, like college shootings, really any shooting i mean u have a gun u planned it out unless u always carry a gun which is a small percentage of people.

Quote:
It's only when I'm high in male hormones, that I react far more emotionally and angrily. I can completely understand men when they get "roid rage" like symptoms.



but your trying to say it would effect you exactly how it would affect a male without a study or anything to back it up.  And secondly if u want to include mutants fine, but jacked on roids thats crossing the line a bit don't u think?  lastly all your really proving is how hormones can affect the mind when abnormal, which includes female hormones which obviously flutuate more during a monthly timeline than a males since we have no periods.  So roids/test at high levels = rage which i never denied, maybe those female ones = irrational emotional thinking.  Seems logical/possible to me.

Quote:
Please quote exactly where I talked about your balls, your underwear, or your mom's temper. Or whatever statements you thought that were analogous to those examples.



the balls were a joke but its obvious you try to make everything personal in these women threads, you did talk about someone's mother somewhere in here or the other thread, doesn't really matter if u wrote it to me or someone else.  Since i never once mention underwear you were obviously trying to talk smack to me like u do everyone else.

Quote:
According to you, a woman who gets pissed off at you because you leave your dirty underwear all over the fucking place, forcing her to pick up after you, is acting "illogically."

You don't really know women, do you? I mean, you're obviously not popular with women, and probably don't have much experience dating or being around them.






put it in bold so it wouldn't get confusing.

oh guess it was in this thread "You must have been rejected by your own mommy as a child :lol:"

Quote:
Simply because nursing jobs aren't AS DIRTY as garbageman jobs, doesn't mean that those jobs aren't dirty at all, or as dirty as OTHER men's jobs. It simply means that it isn't as dirty as that particular job you mentioned.



your changing the view, the point is that ive never seen women working jobs a,c d, h,i, m,o, p, and typically z.  So never seeing them there, and those jobs being really dirty, tells me women in general don't like dirty jobs, simple logic.  Well i suppose there's one other possible angle, maybe they just think they are too good to get that dirty, and those are "mens jobs".  I mean there social lives would be ruined if their girlfriends found out they were garbage men right?  They might even get confused and think they have a penis:lol:

again u have to remember were talking about in general never did i group all women or men together, thats been all you:tongue:, maybe things have changed since we lost so many industry jobs and were more consumers now, but until someone shows me a chart or something i still think men are mostly in "get your hands dirty" fields.  Politics and such is a really small elite class of people.  I mean a city only has 1 mayor its a really small job force overall, and these jobs arn't so much about being "clean" but more about "power".


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (04/07/12 04:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #16055764 -

makaveli8x8 said:
whether it happens fast or slow its still a flip flop thats powerful enough to make u bleed for a week and not die well more or less.  now what were we even talking about again? we agree this affects the mind/mood right?  put the hormones completely aside, the symptoms of the period alone are enough to cause a mood change.



And my earlier point was that men flip flop in hormone levels too, as a matter of fact you guys fluctuate on a 24 hour cycle. Which means you guys should get daily hormonal changes, whereas for women it only happens once a month.

Quote:
thats also why ive been very clear in all my posts to state "most women" and "that ive seen" for this very issue of "there all the same" as that was never my point.  So perhaps i should restate my point to, most women that ive meet "possibly" have mental illnesses and/or control issues.



That's a much better assessment.

Quote:
So, according to you, murdering somebody in a blind rage is not "logical," that's for a "bigger purpose." :lol: Right, I'd really love to see somebody use that in a legal defense.



I'm going based on the statistics. Statistically speaking, men are far more likely to murder a spouse or girlfriend in a blind rage (as opposed to women, who when they kill tend to commit premeditated murder), usually over something inconsequential. Which is why men who kill often get 2nd degree murder charges and often use the temporary insanity plea.

Wife-beaters too, they tend to go in blind rages and hit their girlfriends or wives over something stupid like not wiping up a drop of water on the sink, or for wearing a skirt, or for calling a friend. Do you REALLY think that's logical?

Quote:
Alot of those things are planned out, like college shootings, really any shooting i mean u have a gun u planned it out unless u always carry a gun which is a small percentage of people.



Again, you're talking about premeditated 1st degree murders. I'm talking about men who commit 2nd degree murders, because men are far more likely to commit 2nd degree murder (which is an emotion-based murder) than 1st degree premeditated murder that requires forethought and planning.

Quote:
but your trying to say it would effect you exactly how it would affect a male without a study or anything to back it up.  And secondly if u want to include mutants fine, but jacked on roids thats crossing the line a bit don't u think?  lastly all your really proving is how hormones can affect the mind when abnormal, which includes female hormones which obviously flutuate more during a monthly timeline than a males since we have no periods.  So roids/test at high levels = rage which i never denied, maybe those female ones = irrational emotional thinking.  Seems logical/possible to me.



It has been studied in hormones. Men who have high testosterone levels also tend to be more violent and prone to anger problems. Hence why "roid rage" (which is a testosterone mimicker) causes "roid rage." It affects men and women the exact same way; it's not like testosterone would actually make women nice and sweet while making men deranged. :lol: Testosterone makes women horny too, just like it does with men. (Which probably, explains why I've always had such a high sex drive)

Sorry, but roid rage IS by very definition irrational and emotional. I don't know if you've ever met anybody who takes steroids, but I used to be involved with the bodybuilding community, and some of those guys who are jacked up on roids are fucking emotional as hell. They tend to punch anybody for any stupid reason, even for a comment that wasn't intended to be bad but they took it the wrong way. After their temper tantrums subside, they will start bawling and crying about their life. What the fuck is so "rational" about this type of anger?

Even guys who don't take hormones, who get angry easily like this, tend to be emotional like this, and often have 2 sides to their personality.

Again, you're claiming one type is "rational" anger while the other type is "irrational," without actually using any reasons or qualifications to back it up. (Seems you're not using any studies either, so just wondering why you would even bother pointing this out in somebody else's post)

Here's an interesting study for example, that says that women are actually more rational with money than men: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/25/women-more-rational-money-spending_n_1030664.html
Here is another one: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/7419775/Women-are-better-with-money-than-men-study-finds.html

My mother was one of those people that was much better with handling money and extremely frugal, which is why she was the one who handled all the checkbooks and bills.

Quote:
the balls were a joke but its obvious you try to make everything personal in these women threads, you did talk about someone's mother somewhere in here or the other thread, doesn't really matter if u wrote it to me or someone else.  Since i never once mention underwear you were obviously trying to talk smack to me like u do everyone else.



Um, that underwear thing was an EXAMPLE about what kind of things you would find irrational in a woman's temper. I wasn't actually a snide remark literally about you or your underwear. XD My GOD!

I did talk about somebody's mother, not you, but the OP. I was using basic psychology to assess quite possibly, that this person had a bad relationship with their mother, as women-haters usually do.

Quote:
your changing the view, the point is that ive never seen women working jobs a,c d, h,i, m,o, p, and typically z.  So never seeing them there, and those jobs being really dirty, tells me women in general don't like dirty jobs, simple logic.  Well i suppose there's one other possible angle, maybe they just think they are too good to get that dirty, and those are "mens jobs".  I mean there social lives would be ruined if their girlfriends found out they were garbage men right?  They might even get confused and think they have a penis:lol:



Howcome instead of saying "I've never seen a lot of women OR men working in x, y, and z fields" it becomes "I've never seen women working in x, y, and z" fields?

I just mentioned there's an assload of men that avoid precisely those same fields So howcome only women get that stereotype?

Now if you want to say there's a statistical discrepancy; fine. But I could just as easily argue that there's a statistical discrepancy in an assload of jobs such as construction or oil rigging, which are primarily male-dominated. Women typically do not take these jobs, because they are discouraged from taking these jobs.

You could just as easily argue that there's also a statistical discrepancy that most people who take housekeeping and caretaking jobs are women. So how about if I were to say "Men are too egotistic and think they're too high and mighty to put themselves in servantile positions." That's essentially exactly what you're doing, but about women.

Quote:
never did i group all women or men together



Actually, you have, several times: "ive never seen women working jobs a,c d, h,i, m,o, p"

Quote:
Politics and such is a really small elite class of people.



No it's not; there's a lot of different aspects to politics, such as lobbyists, writers, campaignists, event coordinators, media analysts, etc. For every mayor there's hundreds of people working for him, campaigning for him, creating videos for him, combining statistics for him, doing his PR campaigns... Not everybody who is involved in politics is a public candidate or or even makes above $40,000. A lot of people are interns and only have bachelors degrees.

Edited by Crystal G (04/07/12 05:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16055774 -

Quote:
Actually, you have, several times: "ive never seen women working jobs a,c d, h,i, m,o, p"



thats all i read of your post so far, going to bed first lol...but just wanted to point out really quick the "ive never seen" part....ive never seen =/= all women

secondly, i really shouldn't have to write "most" every single time after the first 10 times i think u should be getting the point....and if u think i should, then i think your sexist because i don't recall u saying it once.


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #16055776 -

That's not what you're saying.

You've made several posts saying "Women women get mad..." whereas "When men get mad..."

whereas I've actually made statements like

Quote:
There are ALWAYS going to be variations within the general population; not all men have "men's brains" and not all women have "women's brains."



and

Quote:
Not all men do "dirty" jobs either, in fact a lot of men stray against it, particularly if they are upper class, because they think it's "low class."



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #16055812 -

Crystal G>  :herpderp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: Crystal G]
    #16056134 -

Crystal G said:
zappaisgod said:
Crystal G said:
Acturally my current bf is a psychiatrist, and he says every year the schools have to accept more men,



Your current BF is a psychiatrist yet you think that menopause occurs at 40 and that I should pay for your birth control pills?



As I said in the other thread, menopause occurs for SOME women at age 40. It occurs as early as age 35 for some, and as late as 65 for others.



That's funny.  It isn't what you said at all
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16053791#16053791

Quote:
Um, at least 40% of women are over 40 years old, thus have been through menopause.



So now you are lying about what you say?  If I was as dishonest as a liberal I suppose I would too.
Quote:
And yes, my boyfriend is a bleeding heart liberal and also believes that women should have cheap or free access to birth control.


  Then tell the cheapskate to buy them their whore pills with his own money.  They are already cheap as shit so he should be able to fund several hundred from his bloated fees for bullshit.
Quote:
He also cited a study which stated that liberals typically tend to have higher IQ's than conservatives by at least 10 points. :lol:



Clearly not in evidence on this site.

You also said that women were better at endurance sports and went on to cite archery and horse riding.  When did they become endurance sports?  Are they even athletic endeavors at all?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #16056438 -

I'll just leave this here since you seem so determined to use roid rage as the basis for your hormonal argument.

http://www.steroid.com/Roid-Rage.php

http://www.timinvermont.com/fitness/norage.htm

http://www.musclesweb.net/blog/steroid-facts/

Edit: @ Crystal G, not Zappa.


--------------------

Edited by DivineIntensity (04/07/12 10:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Women, are they lesser than men? [Re: blujay]
    #16056466 -

blujay said:
You did not make that image,



I never said I made it,

Quote:
and that is not what that image was implying. That image is about psychedelic drugs.



and it's still funny when it's out of context.


--------------------
[]
Space is the place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Plead to Women who care to listen...Respect yourselves
( 1 2 3 all )
orizon 10,230 44 01/18/09 01:16 PM
by 4ohdmt
* women uriahchase 2,542 12 07/13/05 08:55 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus
( 1 2 all )
In(di)go 1,683 20 08/25/05 03:52 PM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* Town to immigrants: you can't kill women WakeboardrB 828 1 01/31/07 04:00 PM
by DieCommie
* Women mr_kite 3,169 17 07/12/06 05:37 PM
by bobjones
* Women brain vs. man brain
( 1 2 all )
FreeLaws1_6 5,916 28 01/24/05 01:53 PM
by drowneduck
* Women
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,312 28 10/31/04 09:46 AM
by Todcasil
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,713 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,154 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 81 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.