Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15621240 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Wow you are pretty fly for a white guy



I need to carry around a towel with me cause of all the pimp juice I'm dripping.:pimp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15621384 -

I would still enslave your wife and that filthy half breed monster you call a child.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15621911 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I would still enslave your wife and that filthy half breed monster you call a child.



You ain't big enough lil guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15622012 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15622222 -

i fucking laughed at every comment.lol. please continue.

id like to enslave the rich folks that never worked a day in their life. it doesnt matter what race they are. id also like to enslave all cops ,prosecutor,judges, and anyone else i fucking hate with a passion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #15622296 -

So you would only be happy having rich slaves? That makes no sense, how could you buy slaves unless you were rich.

It does seem like slowly but surely people admit they would love a couple of slaves, so lets cut the bullshit and get down to the finer detail: How many slaves would you own, what would you feed them and where would you keep 'em?


Also to the guys who keep boasting about banging monkeys you gotta be more careful, I mean don't you know anything about human history? That's how humans get aids!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15622476 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #24 said:
Guys I'm super tough IRL, you better belie' dat. I got mad street cred from banging monkeys and shit, yo.



:bucktoothfattygangsta:



:lolsy: You would get owned too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15622566 -

Anonymous #1 said:
So you would only be happy having rich slaves? That makes no sense, how could you buy slaves unless you were rich.

It does seem like slowly but surely people admit they would love a couple of slaves, so lets cut the bullshit and get down to the finer detail: How many slaves would you own, what would you feed them and where would you keep 'em?


Also to the guys who keep boasting about banging monkeys you gotta be more careful, I mean don't you know anything about human history? That's how humans get aids!



Well they dont have to be rich, but it is preferred. And who said anything about buying slaves? What if the government collapsed, and it was a survival of the fittest type deal. Pretty much do whatever you wanted. I'd be taking slaves, not buying them.lol And i'd own as many as possible. I would still feed them properly, gotta keepem happy so they'll work harder you know?lol.

I really dont see anything wrong with this either. I lost my last job because the employer hired a bunch of illegal immigrants and i was "layed off". i've lost two jobs like this so far and its getting old. The employers treat them like slaves already by not paying them much and making them do bitch work. I remember my boss telling me not to tell them how much i made a hour. So maybe i dont want a slave, i think i would be cool with my own little team of mexicans to hire or other folks to pay chump change to do whatever i say.lol. i used to have junkies comeover to clean my house for dope.lol does that qualify as a slave?:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #15622611 -

Good stuff I appreciate your modern day slavery skills, I guess I could find a couple of dope fiends then use that to keep them under control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15622938 -

who knows if the government callapses enough. we might be eat'n nigger stew most of the week. i'm going to be too hungry to worry about working the mother fuckers. i agree though, we should enslave rich people and niggers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #15623271 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Good stuff I appreciate your modern day slavery skills, I guess I could find a couple of dope fiends then use that to keep them under control.



Anonymous #22 said:
who knows if the government callapses enough. we might be eat'n nigger stew most of the week. i'm going to be too hungry to worry about working the mother fuckers. i agree though, we should enslave rich people and niggers.




You guys just made me laugh with that.lol. im guessin nig stew kinda tastes like chicken? i say we enslave the rich folks and the brainwashed dumbfucks that actually believe in and support the system. They love the country so much they would have sex with it if they could. I say we have a free for all, survival of the fittest.lets see if the tables turn with whos in power then. i bet i end up with some slaves.lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #15623318 -

i'm going to hunt your niggers down. you better keep your slaves inside where they'll be safe. who knows you might get hungry sooner or later, and the hungrier you get, the more it's going to start looking like a monkey. ya, i'll just tell the kids it's monkey stew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15623842 -

Anonymous #24 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
Answer me this OP: Do you honestly expect to be happy exacting a daily reign of terror on a bunch ofv slaves?

I can't see how I'd be happy in a situation like that.



You would if your girl left you for a black guy.





Thats nonsense. If your girl cheats with a white guy, would you want a bunch of white slaves to even the score? Its nonsense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #15623844 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I've a theory that all racist white people actually just want a huge nigger cock rammed up their ass.



I wouldn't go that far but many racists DO have a hidden affection for the subject of their hate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15623861 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Why does it have to be a reign of terror? If the slaves are conditioned by society, they would accept their place. This shit ain't rocket science here guys, the fact Africans have slaves proves this.




OP for something you want you have done a halfassed job thinking about it.

You are thinking of setting up an aversive life for these people, not being a "Good Master" but, as you come across, like a selfish prick with little regard for their wellbeing.

Most slaves treated like that will fight being a slave till the day they die.

Being a Master, among things, includes not just force and coercion but also seduction. You have to make the situation thus that they consider you a good Master, and offer positive stimuli in their lives to keep them productive and mentally healthy.

Slavery in Africa works because slaves are adopted as extended family and treated as such, with an unwholesome degree of coercion and force. Its just not the same as your coldhearted ideas of racial slavery.

Thinking being a Master gets everythong done with use of the whip and threats is misguided. Its push and pull, attract and repel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15626020 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15627804 -

I think that from an evolutionary perspective white people need a few centuries of hard labor, lest they be left even farther behind.  Clearly black people are the superior breed (by every measurement), even with the crackers doing their best to keep them down. A couple wise white men noticed that they would have no chance if black people got any stronger, so they abolished slavery. Plus Jesus was black.

To answer the OP, I'm down with a few nigger slaves, but I would prefer whites as everybody knows blacks are vectors of disease.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #15627851 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I think that from an evolutionary perspective white people need a few centuries of hard labor, lest they be left even farther behind.  Clearly black people are the superior breed (by every measurement), even with the crackers doing their best to keep them down. A couple wise white men noticed that they would have no chance if black people got any stronger, so they abolished slavery. Plus Jesus was black.

To answer the OP, I'm down with a few nigger slaves, but I would prefer whites as everybody knows blacks are vectors of disease.



blacks are far from superior.lol. they keep themselves down with their own ignorance, its not whitey keeping them down that just their excuse.

and i wouldnt want a black slave either, cuz we all know nigs are lazy.hahahahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #15629755 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15630990 -

To that guy who thinks owning slaves is such a hard task, I'll ask you this: Why then have Africans managed to own slaves? If it were so fucken difficult to keep slaves, there is no way in hell some niggers could figure it out.

Also to guy above, china men and china girls would make awesome slaves. Chinese girls are actually hot and china men are small so you could keep more of them in a smaller living quarter, plus they'd require less food with more work output.

It would also remove the need to have to deal with niggers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else suffer from social isolation?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,511 30 09/11/10 04:07 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,639 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,695 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.