Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15617146 -

Anonymous #1 said:
No I am not a sociopath and no my girlfriend did not get fucked by a monkey. She is actually more against beastiality than me.

I would like this to be a chance to steer away from talking about niggas. In my country their are very few niggas. I am quiet happy to have asian/indian slaves if need be.

Once again back to the point, I have a dream, a dream that one day I can own my own fucking slaves without some dipshit feel good hippys ruining it for me.



Im far from a feel good hippy, I would own you IRL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15617227 -

Answer me this OP: Do you honestly expect to be happy exacting a daily reign of terror on a bunch ofv slaves?

I can't see how I'd be happy in a situation like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15617231 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Answer me this OP: Do you honestly expect to be happy exacting a daily reign of terror on a bunch ofv slaves?

I can't see how I'd be happy in a situation like that.



You would if your girl left you for a black guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15617349 -

Why does it have to be a reign of terror? If the slaves are conditioned by society, they would accept their place. This shit ain't rocket science here guys, the fact Africans have slaves proves this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15617367 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15617410 -

Don't be too harsh on him, I am guessing by the way he fucks animals and threatens physical violence over an online anon board he must have some kind of mental retardation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15617442 -

i got a black girl and would still like a slave or two

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15617469 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #24 said:
Seeing as how I have a black girl and in turn a mixed kid so I would have to say I would knock a motherfucker out if they even made a comment as such towards either one of them IRL.

You must be suffering from the "My girl got dicked down by a huge black cock and left me syndrome" huh?



LOL, look at the tough whigger guy, defending his woman and child from the internets, trying to psycho-analyze OP while simultaneously reassuring himself that interracial relationships are normal and desirable.

Too funny.



haha Im a wigger cause Im with a black girl? Also pretty sure I said if someone made a racist comment towards my child or girl IRL (you know IN REAL LIFE) I would knock a motherfucker out, never said anything about the OP or anyone on the internet. I don't need to reassurance about my relationship, and don't give no fuck if anyone thinks interracial relationships are normal or desirable. Racism on the other hand is about as retarded as you and the OP.
Anonymous #1 said:
Don't be too harsh on him, I am guessing by the way he fucks animals and threatens physical violence over an online anon board he must have some kind of mental retardation.



:lolsy: your really that mad your girl likes black cock? She just needs a white guy with the right size dick to bring her back, and you ain't him. Move on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15617524 -

anon 25 that is very mature of you. I would be happy to have a black or asian girlfriend alongside slaves too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15618319 -

I think white people should be the slaves this time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15618514 -

Anonymous #1 said:
No I am not a sociopath and no my girlfriend did not get fucked by a monkey. She is actually more against beastiality than me.

I would like this to be a chance to steer away from talking about niggas. In my country their are very few niggas. I am quiet happy to have asian/indian slaves if need be.

Once again back to the point, I have a dream, a dream that one day I can own my own fucking slaves without some dipshit feel good hippys ruining it for me.




hey you spelled nigger wrong. there's no a in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #15618542 -

i think anon 25 and anon 26 are for sure niggers. true white people just don't think that way. running around fucking animals like that, my family. would never forgive me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #15618779 -

you sound like a skinny white emo pussy to me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #15618931 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I think white people should be the slaves this time.



:tyrone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15619491 -

I've a theory that all racist white people actually just want a huge nigger cock rammed up their ass. 22s mom knows what I'm talkin bout.

Edited by Anonymous (01/05/12 10:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #15620226 -

Anonymous #26 said:
I've a theory that all racist white people actually just want a huge nigger cock rammed up their ass. 22s mom knows what I'm talkin bout.



See you got it all wrong, Im telling you there is an actual syndrome the "my girl left me for big black cock so now I post anon on a website dreaming about owning the guy that now owns my girlfriend syndrome"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #24] * 1
    #15620716 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15620915 -

Anyway before you wierdos all came in here talking about how great you think black cock is, we were talking slavery.


So anyone else think owning slaves would be the best?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15621190 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #24 said:
haha Im a wigger cause Im with a black girl? Also pretty sure I said if someone made a racist comment towards my child or girl IRL (you know IN REAL LIFE) I would knock a motherfucker out, never said anything about the OP or anyone on the internet. I don't need to reassurance about my relationship, and don't give no fuck if anyone thinks interracial relationships are normal or desirable. Racism on the other hand is about as retarded as you and the OP.



No you're a whigger because you use phrases like, "dicked down".

If op has "g/f left me for a black guy syndrome" then you have "couldn't land a white girl, but now acts like it was his choice syndrome".



I would dick down your girl bud, without a doubt.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #15621204 -

Wow you are pretty fly for a white guy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else suffer from social isolation?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,511 30 09/11/10 04:07 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,642 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,695 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.