Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #15607993 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15608405 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Though it can be funny to compare black people with monkeys, in all earnest what you said is just beyond retarded.

Black people and the continent of Africa were and are held down by the powers that be, ripped the fuck up by both Christianity and Islam and have been nd are pillaged as the bread basket of our progress.

Your head would spin if someone would point out all the raw materials in your possessions that came from Africa, and all the money in that slipped into white mans pockets.



Mate you got a serious case of white guilt, I'd get that checked out if I were you before you start spreading it to other people. A good home remedy to white guilt is doing some research, I'll help you start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15609216 -

None of your nonsense alters the facts I stated. Africa has been, and is being, systematically exploited and any fool could see that.

White guilt? I'm stating it like it is. We. Fucked. Up.

Know what the pathetic immature form of guilt is? Pretending it never happened and weaseling out of the responsibility. Responsibility for past actions, for current events and responsibility to set it straight in the future.

We. Fucked. Up.

It's as simple as that. By the way, much of the current exploitation is done by the Chinese so it isnt even a white thing.

Denying Africa's exploitation is so breathtakingly stupid, so irrationally void of any sense of insight into international affairs, that my strong guess is that you are an American.

You're no Canadian, European, Australian or from anywhere else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #15609552 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #19 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
You can find willing, female, volunteer sex slaves if you really want to.



If only:stonedjerk:



www.fetlife.com

You're welcome.



i've known about fetlife for a while now but haven't got to it :strokebeard:

i'm kind of holding back being virgin 'n all that:awetongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #15609687 -

Anonymous #10 said:
Slavery still exists. Basically, you work for some guy who gives you what you need to live. You have to work and earn money, otherwise you'll die, because we have to pay to live on an earth we were born on because a bunch of old guys say so.




Yeah but you can quit without your boss putting you down like a sick horse.

BTW Slavery still exists in several ways.

I has too many black friends to advocate slavery . I'd have to help them fight their war against it because im kool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15609705 -

Anonymous #5 said:
None of your nonsense alters the facts I stated. Africa has been, and is being, systematically exploited and any fool could see that.

White guilt? I'm stating it like it is. We. Fucked. Up.

Know what the pathetic immature form of guilt is? Pretending it never happened and weaseling out of the responsibility. Responsibility for past actions, for current events and responsibility to set it straight in the future.

We. Fucked. Up.

It's as simple as that. By the way, much of the current exploitation is done by the Chinese so it isn't even a white thing.

Denying Africa's exploitation is so breathtakingly stupid, so irrationally void of any sense of insight into international affairs, that my strong guess is that you are an American.

You're no Canadian, European, Australian or from anywhere else.



Well I'm an American and i know exactly what you're talking about.

For a LONG time America and china have been giving 3rd world Africans a bunch of weapons to fight their civil wars and the superpowers dishing it out do benefit from it in their own twisted opinions.

That's not all of it either. It's sad but wut can i do about it beyond vocally dis-advocating it? I'm poor just like most people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #15612725 -

I am not American and there is no way in hell you could ever spread white guilt to me. Keep trying though, I need the laughs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15613409 -

I live in america(also white), but i happen to believe that i am judged for my own actions.  Not the actions of my fathers.  There have been some horrible things committed by people of all ethnicities.

Oh yeah... Anon. #1, you are a fucking idiot just so ya know.  Karma's a bitch...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15614556 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I am not American and there is no way in hell you could ever spread white guilt to me. Keep trying though, I need the laughs.



OP.. You can go on with the "white guilt"routine, but at this point in the discussion denying Africa and Africans have been exploited just makes you look like a dumbass. Your original post was even a call to step up that exploitation.

Who are you to say "white guilt" when you are in favor of specific enslavement to non-white races to the white race? It just isnt genuiune or particularly coherent.

You want races of all colors to serve you, I say you want a handout and a free ride on the backs of others.

Don't talk about "white guilt" when your first post says "hell yeah we did that and we should've kept on doing it."

Slavery has always been about the exploitation of the poor (of all races) by the rich. Black people were exploited to cheat poor white people like yourself out of a job. And I say "like you" because if you were rich you'd have your "slaves", they'd just get paid to take care of you. A housekeeper, a butler and even your äsian sex slave" would be on your payroll.

Solution is for you to get off your ass and get rich - when thats done you'll have all the personnel for a leisure life and you can even brag to your liberal friends how much you pay them.

And I say "liberal friends" because I just don't believe you are anything but American. You bear the cultural markings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15615882 -

Yea you guys were right Africa is just this beautiful place of peace and wonder until white man came along and ruined it for everyone.

No, I am not American (not even close) but you can think that if it makes you feel better.

I started this thread to honestly ask who would keep slaves, not to have a bunch of American college kids suffering from white guilt to come in here and start having a cry.


So again my question, any of you pathetic hippys want to keep slaves or not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15616011 -

slavery was the worst thing EVER. sure, lets bring thousands of niggers over here, get into a war about it. a hundred thousand white people died for them (and they still hate us). slavery was by far the dumbest thing we have ever done. i wish i could go back in time and leave them nigs in africa. BUT, ON SECOND THOUGHT. I WISH I OWNED A FLEET OF THEM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #22] * 1
    #15616150 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19] * 1
    #15616195 -

YOU GOT THAT SHIT RIGHT. IT MAKES ME SICK EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT. SAD THING IS, I'M NOT EVEN RACIST. I JUST DON'T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #19] * 1
    #15616201 -

Slavery was  a good thing... For america at least. :jah: damn economy can't function without someone paying for it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15616475 -

Quote:
Yea you guys were right Africa is just this beautiful place of peace and wonder until white man came along and ruined it for everyone.



Africa is both paradisical and a hell hole, depending on location and time. That's not the point. The point is that Africa is being systematically exploited.

As for your slaves: Whats in it for them? If you don't offer them a life worth living within the context of how you keep them, they are not just going to be unmotivated, underproductive and make you sad to be around them - they will fucking kill your ass if you push them too hard.

Having slaves is not unlike having kids whom you refuse to let move out. You're going to have to do positive things towards them or you end up butchered in your bathtub one morning.

There's two kinds of Masters - Masters that need to wear a gun, and Masters that don't.

Theres a lot more to owning slaves than wanting some. Itys a lot of work to do it right, and to do it wrong means you're stuck with a depressed unmotivated bunch likely to slit your throat when you least expect that.

I'd own slaves who WANT to be owned, happily. Absolutely, but I'm not going to keep my own private little concentration camp. Thats no way to happiness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15616552 -

Ok anon 5, now we are getting somewhere. So you want to keep slaves, but worried about the upkeep?

Since slaves are your property, simply write a contract that states after your deceased you wish for the slaves to be buried alive with you. That should stop any little cute murder plots from being hatched.

If a slave gets lazy, simply sell him, kill him or dump him in the wilderness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15616820 -

Human beings don't work that way man.

Are you a sociopath?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15616891 -


Anonymous #1 said:
Would you like slavery to be a part of human life again? How awesome would it be to have some black dude doing your gardening while some asian girl works as a sex slave/cook. White people were seriously deluded when they gave up taking slaves, what selfish fucks as they obviously didn't want future generations of white people knowing the joys of slavery.

This isn't a troll thread either, I want serious answers as to why or why you wouldn't want slaves to be a valid commodity.

This is posted anon to stop politically correct wankers from ruining the fun.



Seeing as how I have a black girl and in turn a mixed kid so I would have to say I would knock a motherfucker out if they even made a comment as such towards either one of them IRL.

You must be suffering from the "My girl got dicked down by a huge black cock and left me syndrome" huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #24] * 1
    #15616977 -

Africa being the birth place of humanity, this is a probable assumption that they were black. Black people came from monkeys and white people come from black people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #15617081 -

No I am not a sociopath and no my girlfriend did not get fucked by a monkey. She is actually more against beastiality than me.

I would like this to be a chance to steer away from talking about niggas. In my country their are very few niggas. I am quiet happy to have asian/indian slaves if need be.

Once again back to the point, I have a dream, a dream that one day I can own my own fucking slaves without some dipshit feel good hippys ruining it for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else suffer from social isolation?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,511 30 09/11/10 04:07 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,404 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,122 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,704 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,021 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,652 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,695 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.