Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Slavery
    #15584539 -

Would you like slavery to be a part of human life again? How awesome would it be to have some black dude doing your gardening while some asian girl works as a sex slave/cook. White people were seriously deluded when they gave up taking slaves, what selfish fucks as they obviously didn't want future generations of white people knowing the joys of slavery.

This isn't a troll thread either, I want serious answers as to why or why you wouldn't want slaves to be a valid commodity.

This is posted anon to stop politically correct wankers from ruining the fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 3
    #15584547 -

Because I cant help but feel compassion for other people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15584554 -

Just treat the slaves nicely?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #15584574 -

like...sundays off kinda nice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15584583 -

I wouldn't go that far, maybe like an hour or so of free time and a couple dollars of pocket money here and there. Also just try not to yell or be abusive towards them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #2] * 3
    #15584591 -

It scares me knowing people with your mentality exist still.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #15584880 -

They didn't give up slaves because they were deluded they were forced to by the invadeing north.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15586287 -

Quote:
This isn't a troll thread either



OK. I'll take you as my slave, and brand you with a big ole iron so people can see you are my property. I'll keep you working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I will absolutely beat the crap out of you if you fall short of my expectations. If you get too feisty I'll castrate you. If your tooth aches I will personally rip that fucker out of your face with pliers. If you run away they'll drag you back to me and I will take an axe and chop the front part of your feet off as a lesson not to do it again. If you get old I let you dig a trench, bash your head in with a pickaxe, roll you in the hole and I will even have the decency to cover you with earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15586334 -

exactly. What if you were a slave to the egyptians, like in the bible? Not that I'm a bible pounder, but all men are supposed to be created equal, so what gives you the right to own someone? Obviously you have a mental condition, it's called being a fucking idiot dumby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15587865 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:
This isn't a troll thread either



OK. I'll take you as my slave, and brand you with a big ole iron so people can see you are my property. I'll keep you working 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I will absolutely beat the crap out of you if you fall short of my expectations. If you get too feisty I'll castrate you. If your tooth aches I will personally rip that fucker out of your face with pliers. If you run away they'll drag you back to me and I will take an axe and chop the front part of your feet off as a lesson not to do it again. If you get old I let you dig a trench, bash your head in with a pickaxe, roll you in the hole and I will even have the decency to cover you with earth.



No silly I'm white.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15588447 -

There are white slaves soemtimes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15588484 -

Come on now I am a high class white guy, why the fuck am I going to be a slave?

Back on topic, who else would like to own slaves? Anyone?

People have seriously gotten soft over the years, if blacks were in control you bet they would enslave us and I don't blame them. At least they haven't lost their will to fight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #15588636 -

blacks are in control in Africa, guess what they do? they have slaves.  and they treat thier slaves a lot worse there.

some people forget that slavery is still going on. and living in a communist country such as North Korea is just as bad as slavery, but that might be a little off subject.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #15588746 -

Black people are like the pioneers of slavery, I will give them that much. As far as society building goes though they are pretty shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15589230 -

you never see a jacked african, only blacks in america are so big because we have created them through selective breeding.
this might also explain why they are so violent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #15589323 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Black people are like the pioneers of slavery, I will give them that much. As far as society building goes though they are pretty shit.



I agree. Im not racist but it seems like the black people now a days are taking all the freedom they have for grantite. Not to mention the attitude most of the young black population has... Id fucking kill my kid if they ever talked like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15592651 -

Then you would be quickly placed into prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15592699 -

Slavery still exists. Basically, you work for some guy who gives you what you need to live. You have to work and earn money, otherwise you'll die, because we have to pay to live on an earth we were born on because a bunch of old guys say so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15592706 -

That's not right, trying to change your kid into something you want him to be. These kids don't even understand the world yet. All they understand are their friends. Their parents just try to control them and tell them not to do shit. By the time you realize what they've (gov't and stupid parents) taken from you, it's too late.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slavery [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #15594382 -

Blacks are still slaves in a sence. Look at where the majority of them live and work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuck this place Anonymous 782 15 03/23/18 09:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else suffer from social isolation?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,511 30 09/11/10 04:07 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,640 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,695 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.