So I thought I was bisexual but I might be full gay. I know you never go full gay in Western society, but I might have to. Anyway, I was with a girl and her beautiful family for a few months and I just couldn't respond to her and she was totally into this long-term thing and really ready and excited about it, but honest to God I couldn't even get it up in bed. It went downhill really fast after that and didn't stop. Ultimately she ended up feeling really rejected and she is this NICE, INNOCENT, DESERVING young woman. She says she's not sure she has the courage to start another relationship. I feel like a piece of shit, but it's cos I'm probably gay. I explained this to her last night and while it may have fixed some feelings it roused others and now she's a bit upset I went into a relationship saying I'd do long term knowing full well I love cocks in my ass.
So I want to apologise. Big time. I'm thinking a $300 gift voucher to one of the massive shopping centre chains. She has a 5 year old boy and this cute dog and they want to get the full family thing going so maybe they could get things moving this way. They are pretty much scraping by at the moment. $300 out of nowhere to get some awesome dinner set or house item would make them shit bricks of joy.
It's not a "sorry I'm gay" present it's a "sorry I lied" present. Then I'm just gonna let her contact me if she wants to be friends. I'm not looking for anything further again. That will be it.
Does this sound good? Or what should I do? You don't go around fucking with beautiful young families then run away when they find out you're a cocksucker. Right?
Man I'm so awesome.
Anyway, serious responses only please.
|