Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: ibetrippinballs]
    #14992681 -

ibetrippinballs said:
i'm 18 and yet i'm still yet to find a girl who i like who likes me back.

i'm very picky when it comes to girls so that doesn't help me. in my life i've liked 5 different girls and every single one has friend-zoned me. since i'm very good looking i must just have absolutely no ability to attract a girl with my personality. when i ask my friends for advice, they tell me i'm too nice, but i just can't find it in me to be an asshole like a lot of the guys i notice getting all the bitches.

i just came to college right after i was getting over this girl who i really liked. there was a point where i thought she liked me, but it turns out she was just flirting to get me to tell her i liked her cause she's a conceded piece of shit. a fucking tease.

i've been in college a week and the second day i was here i found this girl who i thought was cool and sexy as hell and i started thinking about her a lot. she was giving me signs she liked me but again she was just being a fucking tease cause she figured out i liked her. friend-zoned yesterday.

there is this one moderately attractive girl who wants my dick bad but i just find her boring as hell and uninteresting in general. i'm seriously considering just fucking her to make myself feel better.

what do you guys think. i know i probably sound childish and lame as fuck in this post but whatever. i'm feeling pretty shitty right now.



girls are more interesting with your penis in them


--------------------
fnord

i appreciated the garden before, but i understood it now

psychedelic benefits poll ---->
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16182497 
[quote]AllGreyThumbs said:
Damn it, they really have to stop calling things LSD that aren't really LSD.  That goes for dealers, police, and the media.  Stop it, stop it, stop it.  It makes the real LSD look bad.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #14992708 -

pwnasaurus said:
m00nshine said:
I would most definitely bang that girl you find "mildly attractive." You're 18, you should be trying to bang mostly anything that moves :lol:

If a girl friend zones you, drop her immediately.



Man, the thought process of some people is just mind blowing.  Not everyone is the same, and not everyone wants what you want.

Why "should" an 18 year old try to bang anything that moves?  Some people are much more selective, and don't just go out to the bar every night trying to find a chick to bang so he can brag to his friends about.

There's a hell of a lot more to life than sex.  Don't get me wrong, I love great sex, but banging random bitches, or at least wasting all my time "gaming bitches" (:rolleyes:) doesn't do much for me.



I was going to make the exact same reply.

what's wrong with being friends with women? Do you guys see all women as just potential sex partners? Idk, I've befriended quite a few girls at the bar I work with, who I would absolutely have sex with, but I don't pursue it.
Not only does it make talking to women who I DO want to pursue a relationship with easier, it's just nice to have some friends who aren't guys :shrug:

OP...you've got a lotta growing up to do. "ugh I'm so hot but none of these chicks will bang me!"
well then you probably have a shitty personality. plus you said you're hella picky which only makes things harder.
lower your standards, and quit complaining.


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Anthony]
    #14992773 -

It's common knowledge that women are strictly sex objects.


Okay, I was trolling but on a serious note I have girls who are just friends and girls who I just have sex with. For the most part i dont let the two groups overlap too much. Most of the girls who are just friends are interested in me but Im just not attracted in that way. If the girls I AM attracted to in that way arent interested in going out with me or being with me they tend to be kept as acquaintances but I dont spend too much time with them...Id rather hang out with my friends who have more going for them than a pretty face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Anthony] * 1
    #14992832 -

There's nothing wrong with having female friends.

But these were women that OP was trying to bang.

If he can continue to be friends with them, that's great.

But, if he's going to continue to want to bang them, it's

best to cut them loose IME, and find a woman who will bang him.

I just don't want to see him waste his time and energy. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: m00nshine]
    #14992844 -

attractive person has trouble getting laid = most pathetic thread i've read yet


--------------------


Escape the box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: m00nshine] * 1
    #14992855 -

m00nshine said:
There's nothing wrong with having female friends.

But these were women that OP was trying to bang.

If he can continue to be friends with them, that's great.

But, if he's going to continue to want to bang them, it's

best to cut them loose IME, and find a woman who will bang him.

I just don't want to see him waste his time and energy. :shrug:



true true. if he has no desire to be their friend, then it's probably not worth wasting his time.
although, I was just trying to say that OP might benefit from being friends with them.

chicks have a lot of female friends


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Anthony]
    #14992884 -

Yah, if you have nothing in common with them other than a desire to fuck them it's often not worth it to be friends.

I wouldnt be friends with another male who I had nothing in common with, why make an exception for a female unless I want to fuck her?

If I meet a girl whose chill, down to earth and into the same things I am Ill be her friend regardless of whether Id like to bang her or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Anthony]
    #14992899 -

I think I am really fucking clever but apple wont give me a job as CEO. Why is this?  :frown:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: mushroomsoup]
    #14993100 -

this thread went from awesome to lame rool fast.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Dunno]
    #14993676 -

By "sexy as fuck" I can only assume you mean that your eyebrows are plucked w/in an inch of their lives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Me_Roy] * 1
    #14994915 -

I'm sexy as fuck too but have had no problem getting laid since I was 17, making out since I was 13. I have however noticed that most women are insecure about their looks and will rarely date a guy that's better looking than they perceive themselves to be.
I have had luck with hot girls with high opinions of themselves or girls with self worth not based solely on their looks.
I noticed that when I'm dressed to impress, most women put their guard up when I'm just trying to make conversation, as if I'm interested, even when I'm not, but when I'm dressed like a bumb or not shaven, generally scrubby lookin, I get hit on a lot, without any effort on my part.
I attributed this phenomenon on my theory I explained.

My ex-girlfriends tastes in guys, TV crushes, comfused the hell out of me. She would check out fat bald, old dudes and neither I or my friends understood it. After we broke up, she ended up marrying a fat average looking nice guy, and I married a hotter than I've ever had before 19 year old girl when I was 35, but she was a stuck up bitch that was totally full of herself.

I got the hot girls because she didn't care that I was good looking because she had a overly inflated opinion of herself, and she went for a guy whom she looked hot up against.

If your lucky you'll find a hot girl with a low opinion of herself or a woman less atractive than you that feels lucky to be with you and worships the ground you walk on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Morican]
    #14995041 -

This thread is so funny... there is nothing uglier than someone who goes around mouthing off about how sexy they are... no wonder you guys cant find girlfriends....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: ibetrippinballs]
    #14995089 -

Girls look pretty
Men chase


You sittin looking pretty aint gonna help unless its a man you want :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Intergalactica]
    #14995123 -

Intergalactica said:
Iv had pretty much exactly the same problem.

The thing is, all those attractive girls prefer a guy who can just bend them over.

So you either get yourself into a situation where you can just bend her over or what? Dont fall victim to those shitty energies that lable you as a friend, girls do that intentionally cause you wont bend them over already.



What fucking world do you live in??


--------------------
SUPPORT M.A.P.S. "MULTIDISCIPLINARY ASSOCATION FOR PSYCHEDELIC STUDIES"

DRUMMING ON THE EDGE OF MADNESS!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Altered States]
    #14995210 -

:lol:

:doggystyle:


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Dunno] * 1
    #14997066 -

Haters will always hate on a player.

True that women don't like to chase but instead want to be thought of as a prize to be won, but there are those of us that get hit on enough to not have to chase. My ex-wife not only asked me out but also proposed to me, and she was a hot 19 year old and I a shubby, thuggy, 35 year old.
This one guy I worked with and whom had the hots for her back when I paid her no attenting and in fact was with another girl, actually got pissed that she just fell on my lap and was so into me.
He would constantly bring up the fact that he met her first and that I didn't even like her and would call her a b_tch. I didn't pay him any attention because I think haters just make them selves look pathetic by bitching and crying foul at others good fortune or whatever it is. One of our mutual female coworkers got fed up with his hating and told him to stop hating and congratulate me for my skills, that pissed him off, he didn't. Give me my props but did shut the ufck.
Haters just hate because of angrer at their own lack of ability to do what others claim do have happen so easily.
I say, whatever, others opinions don't help or hinder my game, so hate all you want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Morican]
    #14997178 -

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread, but if I had to make a guess I'd say act confident around these girls and if you're interested, tell them. Girls usually like when guys go out on a limb to ask them out, not wait around til there are "signs".  Good luck :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Morican]
    #14997356 -

Morican said:
Haters will always hate on a player.

True that women don't like to chase but instead want to be thought of as a prize to be won, but there are those of us that get hit on enough to not have to chase. My ex-wife not only asked me out but also proposed to me, and she was a hot 19 year old and I a shubby, thuggy, 35 year old.
This one guy I worked with and whom had the hots for her back when I paid her no attenting and in fact was with another girl, actually got pissed that she just fell on my lap and was so into me.
He would constantly bring up the fact that he met her first and that I didn't even like her and would call her a b_tch. I didn't pay him any attention because I think haters just make them selves look pathetic by bitching and crying foul at others good fortune or whatever it is. One of our mutual female coworkers got fed up with his hating and told him to stop hating and congratulate me for my skills, that pissed him off, he didn't. Give me my props but did shut the ufck.
Haters just hate because of angrer at their own lack of ability to do what others claim do have happen so easily.
I say, whatever, others opinions don't help or hinder my game, so hate all you want.



dude... did you not read the thread. your buddy is not a "playa", at all.


--------------------
I'm like a wild animal in the corner
Waiting for the break of dawn
Trying to get through the night
Just a man with the will to survive


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Morican]
    #14997373 -

Morican said:
Haters will always hate on a player.

True that women don't like to chase but instead want to be thought of as a prize to be won, but there are those of us that get hit on enough to not have to chase. My ex-wife not only asked me out but also proposed to me, and she was a hot 19 year old and I a shubby, thuggy, 35 year old.
This one guy I worked with and whom had the hots for her back when I paid her no attenting and in fact was with another girl, actually got pissed that she just fell on my lap and was so into me.
He would constantly bring up the fact that he met her first and that I didn't even like her and would call her a b_tch. I didn't pay him any attention because I think haters just make them selves look pathetic by bitching and crying foul at others good fortune or whatever it is. One of our mutual female coworkers got fed up with his hating and told him to stop hating and congratulate me for my skills, that pissed him off, he didn't. Give me my props but did shut the ufck.
Haters just hate because of angrer at their own lack of ability to do what others claim do have happen so easily.
I say, whatever, others opinions don't help or hinder my game, so hate all you want.



Cool story, bro. :vato:


--------------------
something :mushroom2:
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
:pm: SPORES FOR TRADE: :pm: None atm :frown:
WANTED: Stamps... pachanoi... achuma... posters... art... fun, interesting, or useful items

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Morican]
    #14997452 -

Morican said:
Haters will always hate on a player.

True that women don't like to chase but instead want to be thought of as a prize to be won, but there are those of us that get hit on enough to not have to chase. My ex-wife not only asked me out but also proposed to me, and she was a hot 19 year old and I a shubby, thuggy, 35 year old.
This one guy I worked with and whom had the hots for her back when I paid her no attenting and in fact was with another girl, actually got pissed that she just fell on my lap and was so into me.
He would constantly bring up the fact that he met her first and that I didn't even like her and would call her a b_tch. I didn't pay him any attention because I think haters just make them selves look pathetic by bitching and crying foul at others good fortune or whatever it is. One of our mutual female coworkers got fed up with his hating and told him to stop hating and congratulate me for my skills, that pissed him off, he didn't. Give me my props but did shut the ufck.
Haters just hate because of angrer at their own lack of ability to do what others claim do have happen so easily.
I say, whatever, others opinions don't help or hinder my game, so hate all you want.



what you think you're hot shit cause you got a 19 year old? So she was super fine, she was 19 years old. What the fuck does a 19 year old know shacking up with a 35 year old?

:facepalm:


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sexy Dreadlocked girls sensi 1,287 1 05/20/04 11:24 PM
by MizzJazzy
* unsober girl with a sober me
( 1 2 all )
onetime 2,203 21 07/06/04 07:54 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,259 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,249 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,177 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* meeting girls on net: follow-up post
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 7,330 54 05/09/04 11:42 AM
by MagicGirL
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* what the fuck PHARMAKOS 1,063 14 04/12/06 12:11 PM
by kAAk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,752 topic views. 10 members, 16 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.