Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Do you believe in karma? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #14725830 -

I don't think there is some sort of cosmic balance for the stuff you do. I do believe what goes around comes around. You do shitty stuff to people and you will get shit on.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in karma? [Re: Kada]
    #14726058 -

Kada said:
I don't think there is some sort of cosmic balance for the stuff you do. I do believe what goes around comes around. You do shitty stuff to people and you will get shit on.



Yeah - but the question is whether this is some type of cosmic process, or if it's simply because acting like a jerk makes people unsympathetic to you.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in karma? [Re: Kada]
    #14726063 -

i Believe that thoughts have a direct way of interacting with the universe.

negative thoughts bring negative experiences.

if you do something considered negative by the general population, But no one saw you and all your friends you did it with are perfectly cool with it IMO smoking pot,

then i dont think karma applies.

if you do something considered negative by the general population and THEY SEE YOU do it then their thoughts might effect your karma..

If no one did see you but you keep thinking about it in a guilty, or even proud way karma could kick your ass.

if you do something and you truly see no harm in it, even if everyone else does, then i think karma isnt a problem.

if you do something and you know that its harmful and dont care, or even do it BECAUSE its harmful then you should watch out..


because karma is always watching..

waiting..




:tinfoil:









This is what karma looks like:



--------------------
The wise person,
puts himself last,
and thereby finds himself first;
holds himself outside,
and thereby remains at the center;
abandons himself,
and is thereby fulfilled


-Lao Tzu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in karma? [Re: micro8gb]
    #14726119 -

some guy was trying to kill me once cos i dated his daughter who was over 18 btw and in turn while out looking for me he died in a car crash.. RESULT!!!
:ahahaha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in karma? [Re: microdotty]
    #14726137 -

:lolsy: Karma is written by the winners.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe in karma? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #14726157 -

Nope, don't believe in the super natural, gods, ghosts, or goblins neither.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What does karma mean?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 2,526 33 07/06/04 11:42 PM
by Hooty
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* What if there is no Karma?
( 1 2 all )
Scolecite 2,066 22 05/03/04 12:34 AM
by Viveka
* A lesson in Karma....
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,544 30 06/30/05 02:24 PM
by Ravus
* now this is proof of karma, un deniable
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,711 28 01/31/05 06:25 PM
by Skunk420
* Good karma beejay 515 16 02/09/05 06:26 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Shoplifting from chain stores and victimless crimes
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Adamist 27,832 375 06/29/05 04:46 PM
by Todcasil
* The Buddha Reincarnated? dblaney 1,301 14 11/23/05 02:45 PM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,002 topic views. 5 members, 45 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.