Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Good karma
    #3753729 -

A little while ago my ex called me, like an hour ago. I hadnt heard from her in a month and a half or so. She says "I need to ask you a big favor". So I was pretty defensive as she has taken much from me without given much back. She says she needs a bag, which is wierd cause she never smokes. I figured what the hell, even though its probably for her boyfriend. So I scurried on my way to get a little something something.

On the way home I decided to walk down the evil dark innercity ally towards my home, rather then the fairly well lit street. Right as I turn the corner into the alley I see a twenty scamper by. I picked it up and no one was around. Score one for being the nice guy :wink:

just a little tale for the day.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3753866 -

Quote:
I see a twenty scamper by



your story makes sense except for this.. You mean a twenty dollar bill was blowing down the alley? That is sweet..


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: flowstone]
    #3753878 -

indeed, that was the case. Made the whole event worth it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3753896 -

That is a wonderful story. The universe is so good to the good!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: CherryBom]
    #3753906 -

the universe loves me... we kinda have this thing...


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: CherryBom]
    #3753907 -

Hey there cherry. How is your beautiful self doing tonight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: Todcasil]
    #3753918 -

Todcasil said:
the universe loves me... we kinda have this thing...



yeah dude, you need stop hoggin my honey. I never get to see the universe anymore. And when I do its always Todcasil this and Todcasil that. Jeez man, you get all the good ones :wink:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3753919 -

As if you doubted your standing with karma! :rolleyes:

haha I'm just messing around!! :grin:

You obviously deserved it ,muchacho, score one for the home team! :thumbup:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: blissedout]
    #3753956 -

Excellent......well done, but don't forget to pay your tribute.


--------------------
Kiss the ring Bitch!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3753992 -

beejay said:
indeed, that was the case. Made the whole event worth it.



That is great. Happened to me not too long ago, but it was more like 80 bucks flyin out of nowhere. Free money.. and how I spent it, well- was probably not the most noble thing. How do you intend to spend it, and if it was a $100 bill would you feel like you had to give something back, or would you feel like this was the thing you asked for- a sign to aid you in your quest?
Not even sure why it matters, in the mathematical sense, the odds of finding a twenty dollar bill in an alley are hundreds of thousands of times better than winning the lottery or dying of a lightning strike. So hit the alleys asap- and get some more karma, dude.
But really- karma is cool, mathematical or not.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: flowstone]
    #3754018 -

Im not sure if I truly believe in karma. There are people out there that live lives full of goodness, but get nothing but shit in return. There are others still that live lives of evil and glutony. Yes some, maybe even most, get what they deserve in the end, but what of the few that get away with all their bad deads? Did karma miss them? did they find a loophole? Some might say they get it in the after life, or in a life to come, but my mind is not set on which ending is the truth. And unless I see some true form of davinity, I will continue believing that we are just bits of energy playing on a great big ball of energy. Therefore, I cant fullly decide on whether karma is for real or just the tale of hope to keep people doin what they should do. In any case I try to live a good life and hope that my path wont be too rocky, but a couple of bends in the road always make it interesting.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3754032 -

I don't know about you, but all around me I see when people surround themselves in
Quote:
evil and gluttony


it comes back to kick their ass sooner or later( most often sooner). Even in my own life when I slack off, something slaps me back in place.. I only hope I will never have to face something like jail time, or having to kill someone in defense- or something as tilted as that
. I think the people who do good do not always see good returned to them in the worlds terms. Which is why I wonder how worldly things such as money could have a play in karma, if karma is spiritual..
Not that I believe in karma as most people view it anyways. Karma is a broad term and it can mean many different things.
What I do know is that there is a system out there.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: flowstone]
    #3754075 -

flowstone said:
I only hope I will never have to face something like jail time, or having to kill someone in defense- or something as tilted as that




In a twisted way I sometimes wish that I would be presented with such opposition, as if to test myself. I wonder if karma would pay back your good deeds in a time of distress like serving jail time. How does Karma frown upon the man that has already decided what it would take to kill another? I know that anyone hurts my wife or child (neither of which exist yet) they shall face an extreme penalty.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3754386 -

Hey BJ...did ya kiss her?? Your "X" that is ?? :shrug:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: vinsue]
    #3754403 -

No... but god damn did I want to. I still love her after the hell I've been through her with. What can I say? I'm a man, therefor I am irrational.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3757694 -

Karma keeps my ass in check.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Good karma [Re: beejay]
    #3757915 -

good find.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* America's Karma? Ravus 989 18 08/03/05 05:12 PM
by Todcasil
* Todcasil
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 3,237 39 12/01/10 02:40 PM
by Beanhead
* Todcasil speaks Todcasil 1,571 14 08/18/05 06:57 PM
by Prisoner#1
* vangoose fest, Todcasil will be there Todcasil 723 6 10/29/05 02:50 PM
by goliath_91710
* Ever experience instant Karma? x Ju x 1,174 16 11/05/11 02:38 PM
by passifloracaerulea
* Karma, Do you believe in it?
( 1 2 all )
Connor4050 3,118 36 04/26/10 02:49 AM
by plurfekt
* Karma bhamlaxy 1,389 14 02/03/07 10:34 PM
by eligal
* Karma Rebelutionsssss 327 13 11/08/16 11:56 PM
by tyrannicalrex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
515 topic views. 8 members, 6 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.