Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Loc: The 666th Plane of HELL
These are cyanescens *DELETED*
    #1458003 - 04/14/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Amanita_Dreamer

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: These are cyanescens [Re: Amanita_Dreamer]
    #1458010 - 04/14/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nice pics bro :laugh: .

DH

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #1458071 - 04/14/03 07:10 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nice pics, I miss these already. Can't wait till next year.

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: These are cyanescens [Re: @cro]
    #1458103 - 04/14/03 07:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

nice pics indeed

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Re: These are cyanescens [Re: blaze2]
    #1458124 - 04/14/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Roadkill or Mr. John Allen ...your educated opinions would be greatly revered.

--------------------

Edited by Amanita_Dreamer (04/14/03 07:31 PM)

Offlinetriptones
triptones
Loc: SPACE
    #1458218 - 04/14/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

WOWWEE nice one! what month was that picture taken? do they fruit in the spring in SF? what months in the fall?

--------------------
commit more crimes hate more people think of new original ways to do it go on man just go out and really piss someone off

OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Re: These are cyanescens [Re: triptones]
    #1458378 - 04/14/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Local is a secret...however they will pop up after almost every rain...keep in mind that they grow on woodchips and the city of San Fransisco spends a SHITLOAD of money each year to truck in thousands of yards of woodchips to make goldengate park look pretty and fresh with new woodchips..only thing is they never remove the old bark they just pile on top of the old making for an awsome compost ...I can't tell you how the spores got there but i can tell you that all they need is a little rain and humidity(fog) and their good to go!

--------------------

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Trusted Identifier
    #1459078 - 04/15/03 12:21 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

beautiful pics. i can't wait till fall.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1459375 - 04/15/03 03:18 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Yes they are P. cyanescens but the dried old leaves in the ground are fall leaves from a tree in the fall.

Click on image to enlarge:

So how come those images will not blow up to a larger image.

Those are very small and would be more interesting if they were posted correctly inthe forum.

What month did you pick them?

ANyway here below is another image of P. cyanescens, also with fll leaves in the image.

IT blows up to a larger image. What happened with yor post and why won't your oimages blow up to better see the?

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (04/15/03 03:22 AM)

OfflineAmanita_Dreamer
Rotting HumanCorpse

Re: These are cyanescens [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1459386 - 04/15/03 03:30 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

pics were too big i had to crop them to post ..sorry havent mastered the art of pic posting.Those were taken around late October early November.Sometimes in the Spring if conditions are just right. By the way did you get bitten by that cobra on the toe while looking for the prized Burma strain u brought back from Thialand? I'll try to get the whole pic to post I apologize for my computer ignoance Mr. Allen.

Thanx for posting

p.s. Watch out for that cobra!!!

--------------------

Edited by Amanita_Dreamer (04/15/03 03:59 AM)

OfflineBitchCakes
The captain ofouter space

Loc: Sea Attole
    #1460325 - 04/15/03 12:49 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

err....I've seen these same pics everywhere, something tells me they are not yours... Its very bad karma to steal people's pics!!!

http://www.canedintotnes.co.uk/mushrooms/mushroom_nov.htm
http://www.thehawkseye.com/pcyan/pcyan_church3.jpg
http://www.thehawkseye.com/pcyan/pcyan_church1.jpg

The last two are even from a trip guided by MJ himself to the people from thehawkseye.com. A very detailed account of the trip to seattle is documented here:
http://www.thehawkseye.com/pcyan/pcyan.html

bad news...

--------------------
-I'm a dork-

Edited by BitchCakes (04/15/03 12:54 PM)

OfflineAli
Evil Retard

Loc: Zeta Reticuli
Re: These are cyanescens [Re: BitchCakes]
    #1460379 - 04/15/03 01:02 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

A friend of ours sent them to us. We never said they were OUR pics. We had no idea they were someone else's. We never claimed ownership our friend who sent them to us did though. I apologize if this has caused a problem. We will not use them again in reference to anything of OURS.

--------------------
I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. YAYYYYYYY!! Now you go!!!!!

Edited by Ali (04/15/03 01:22 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: These are cyanescens [Re: Ali]
    #1462040 - 04/15/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks Bitch Cakes, I thought that soem of them looked familar. But UI was not sure. I just did not want to sy anything.

I was not aware of that page at the hawks site either so that was cool. I remember those places very well. None of them have any more shrooms though.

I wonder who Ali's friend was who said they were htheir pictures though.

have a shroopmmy day.

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #1462066 - 04/15/03 09:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Amanita dreamer says
Quote:

"the pics were too big i had to crop them to post ..sorry havent mastered the art of pic posting.Those were taken around late October early November.Sometimes in the Spring if conditions are just right. By the way did you get bitten by that cobra on the toe while looking for the prized Burma strain u brought back from Thialand? I'll try to get the whole pic to post I apologize for my computer ignoance Mr. Allen.

He says they were taken last October early November, however they were taken three years ago in the year 1999. In his earlier post he said San Francisco, leading one to believe they were from there.

Quote:

Local is a secret...however they will pop up after almost every rain...keep in mind that they grow on woodchips and the city of San Fransisco spends a SHITLOAD of money each year to truck in thousands of yards of woodchips to make goldengate park look pretty and fresh with new woodchips..only thing is they never remove the old bark they just pile on top of the old making for an awsome compost ...I can't tell you how the spores got there but i can tell you that all they need is a little rain and humidity(fog) and their good to go!

Anyway someone is playing games.

have a shroomy day. I am staying out of this one.

Also patronizing me by refering to me as Mr. Allen and I do not know who he is or she is for that matter. SO I am doubtful of the post as a whole. Thanks again Bitch Cakes for calling this one out and have a shroomy day.

And no, I did not collect the Burmese sporeprints which you mention as coming from Thailand.. Those are from a Thai Student who spent a month in yangon, Myanmar and gave them to me at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok.

I in turn turned three people on to the prints and so far only one of the three people ahve given me back some prints from their patches in Amsterdam.

mj

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (04/15/03 09:34 PM)

OfflineAli
Evil Retard

Loc: Zeta Reticuli
Re: These are cyanescens [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1462071 - 04/15/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I guess you could say I was using the term "friend" loosely he was just some guy from a newsgroup, alt.mushrooms or something like that. Like I said I will not be posting them again, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. And Amanita_Dreamer is just a respectful person and has read some of your stuff, he thinks your very smart and respects your opinion he wasn't being patronizing. We were mislead as well, as he did say they were from Golden Gate Park in his emails (thank god we never went to this guys so-called secret spot and ate something that killed us). Leading us to beleive A.) They were HIS pics B.) he took them C.) they were taken IN San Fran. Like I said, we will not use them again.

But Amanita was not meaning any sarcasm in his reference to you.

--------------------
I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. I got mail. YAYYYYYYY!! Now you go!!!!!

Edited by Ali (04/15/03 09:42 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags