Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bad vibes from the religious. * 1
    #13915556 -

One of my friends goes to church, and I told him I don't believe in the bible or jesus or god himself. The way he talks to me about how i'm not religious gives me bad vibes.

Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something, and those who don't follow christianity will be persucuted for his/her belief in something other then religion.

What do you think? Is it just me?

Droz


--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13915566 -

It means you got high and listened to a crazy person.


--------------------
The truth is, nobody has a clue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13915589 -

Droz said:
Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something, and those who don't follow christianity will be persucuted for his/her belief in something other then religion.



:rofl2:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: sigma_zero]
    #13915622 -

I agree with you been in religion family is have had many deep conversations with others, friends and family and still say the same thing. why am I wrong because I dont believe in a superior being who has my life planned out for me? why am I wrong because i dont just accept it and say yes its true with no facts? Im not close minded if theres evidence if there is true fact that i can trust i will gladly run to religion. Me i think there is a higher power but religions are all wrong in my opinion. you dont need church and follow a set of rules or listen to preachers to be a good "holy" person. Religion is used to try and control people to make them act a certain way and follow the most basic common rules of everyday life. I say its good to think of a higher power but honost can people not meditate and gain even a higher level on ecstasy without having to go to church and read a bible. in my honost opinion religion has and will always be a power fight. why are all religions almost the same 1 super natural being follow almost the same rules be good go to heaven but yet theres tons of different churches all claming to be the "right one" saying love life yourself and your fellow peers but then they all fight saying the others beliefs are wrong its total and complete BS---sorry for the rant i feel deeply on this though i dont hate religion or anything i just want the god freaks (no offense) to have a real intelligent factual scientific conversation on life and spiritual beings. Not just bring out  old book saying right here in writing god is real in a book that is considered fictional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz] * 1
    #13915694 -

Droz said:
One of my friends goes to church, and I told him I don't believe in the bible or jesus or god himself. The way he talks to me about how i'm not religious gives me bad vibes.

Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something, and those who don't follow christianity will be persucuted for his/her belief in something other then religion.

What do you think? Is it just me?

Droz



What's wrong with being satanic?


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13915822 -

nothing better for a friendship than conflicting religious beliefs :minigun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #13916058 -

Quote:
What's wrong with being satanic?



Apparently it gives this dude bad vibes.


--------------------

There've been times when I wander, and times when I don't.
Concepts I'll ponder, and concepts I won't ever see.
God isn't one of these, former or latter.
Which did you think I meant?

It doesn't matter to me.

Edited by BrenExplode (02/06/11 02:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13916524 -

Droz said:
One of my friends goes to church, and I told him I don't believe in the bible or jesus or god himself. The way he talks to me about how i'm not religious gives me bad vibes.

Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something, and those who don't follow christianity will be persucuted for his/her belief in something other then religion.

What do you think? Is it just me?

Droz




I suggest getting in the first punch and then telling him the friendship is over because of his aggressive stand on religion.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13916802 -

Droz said:
Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something




:lol:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13918366 -

some people need religion to tell them how to act and explain why we exist.or maybe your friend is capable of thinking for himself and he just needs a little push out the big ass wooden door. next time you hang out with him ask him how mary got pregnant, and when he starts his mumbo jumbo about angels or gods holy dick or whatever, just say "magic, got it". Isn't it more likely that she got knocked up and didnt want her dad to know she was fuckin around? people lie, science doesn't.

and technically, yea they are a cult. religion is in the definition of cult.

Edited by mushiepussy (02/06/11 10:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: mushiepussy]
    #13919010 -

mushiepussy said:
some people need religion to tell them how to act and explain why we exist.or maybe your friend is capable of thinking for himself and he just needs a little push out the big ass wooden door. next time you hang out with him ask him how mary got pregnant, and when he starts his mumbo jumbo about angels or gods holy dick or whatever, just say "magic, got it". Isn't it more likely that she got knocked up and didnt want her dad to know she was fuckin around? people lie, science doesn't.

and technically, yea they are a cult. religion is in the definition of cult.



Science is just the study of observation. You can't have science without somebody there to observe it. This brings up "does a tree make a sound when it falls in the forest if no one is there to hear it."

But yeah, I know where the OP is coming from. A couple shroom trips ago I took a hefty amount and I saw a couple of Morons, I mean Mormons on their bikes. It was bright day light but I swear their shadows were much darker and more sinister. And their aura felt very sickening.


--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Joolz]
    #13919093 -

Joolz said:
mushiepussy said:
some people need religion to tell them how to act and explain why we exist.or maybe your friend is capable of thinking for himself and he just needs a little push out the big ass wooden door. next time you hang out with him ask him how mary got pregnant, and when he starts his mumbo jumbo about angels or gods holy dick or whatever, just say "magic, got it". Isn't it more likely that she got knocked up and didnt want her dad to know she was fuckin around? people lie, science doesn't.

and technically, yea they are a cult. religion is in the definition of cult.



Science is just the study of observation. You can't have science without somebody there to observe it. This brings up "does a tree make a sound when it falls in the forest if no one is there to hear it."

But yeah, I know where the OP is coming from. A couple shroom trips ago I took a hefty amount and I saw a couple of Morons, I mean Mormons on their bikes. It was bright day light but I swear their shadows were much darker and more sinister. And their aura felt very sickening.



somewhat true. but its also strongly based on logic. If in the entire recorded history of man nobody has ever been spontaneously empregnated, and countless of girls have lied about there pregnancy, which is more likely. It doesnt matter, im guessing that all this was made up later anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Droz]
    #13919102 -

Droz said:
One of my friends goes to church, and I told him I don't believe in the bible or jesus or god himself. The way he talks to me about how i'm not religious gives me bad vibes.

Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something, and those who don't follow christianity will be persucuted for his/her belief in something other then religion.

What do you think? Is it just me?

Droz




yep.  religion gives me bad vibes.


i have respect for buddhism but that's about it.    it doesn't help that some of my family/parents are religious.


i also get bad vibes from religious church/synagouge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: skatealex2]
    #13919117 -

skatealex2 said:
Droz said:
One of my friends goes to church, and I told him I don't believe in the bible or jesus or god himself. The way he talks to me about how i'm not religious gives me bad vibes.

Thinking about religion gives me bad vibes, like they are satanic or something, and those who don't follow christianity will be persucuted for his/her belief in something other then religion.

What do you think? Is it just me?

Droz




yep.  religion gives me bad vibes.


i have respect for buddhism but that's about it.    it doesn't help that some of my family/parents are religious.


i also get bad vibes from religious church/synagouge.



Yea same here.  I've grown up going to a catholic grade school and highschool church every sunday till I was 16 parents and grandparents are super religious.

I simply don't believe in God anymore and I feel great not being tied down to one religious belief.  :awegroove:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Cakk]
    #13919137 -

Not all religious ppl are as quick to down you...Im not anyways... I will just tell you my love for God and how He has helped me...If you dont want to listen to me then you dont have to...and I dont think your goin to Hell...I think God loves you as much as he loves me...


--------------------
To Do List
    Lucy
      DXM
    Mushies
    2Ce
    Ketamine
        MDMA
  Amanita Muscaria
        DMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: justice51315]
    #13919291 -

justice51315 said:
Not all religious ppl are as quick to down you...Im not anyways... I will just tell you my love for God and how He has helped me...If you dont want to listen to me then you dont have to...and I dont think your goin to Hell...I think God loves you as much as he loves me...



If he helps you then more power to you brotha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: Cakk]
    #13919337 -

thanks...Im just sayin that a lot of ppl think of religion in a negative light, but its meant to be joyful and fill your life with fulfillment... My God loves all of Shroomery
:realawe:


--------------------
To Do List
    Lucy
      DXM
    Mushies
    2Ce
    Ketamine
        MDMA
  Amanita Muscaria
        DMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: justice51315]
    #13919449 -

It depends upon the type of church you go to IMO.  I can see myself getting a good vibe from the African-American dominant churches where the entire crowd sings along to hymns and you feel a real sense of community.  Also European churches like Notre-Dame Cathedral can definitely convey a humbling feeling in face of the vastness of the Earth/Cosmos, what with its towering ceilings and majestic spires.  I definitely get where you're coming from though, OP... the vast majority of religious people I've met, particularly in the US, give me bad vibes just through their sheer dogmatism and unwillingness to change their beliefs in the face of reason (and perhaps more importantly, the willingness to viciously attempt to change YOUR beliefs when they conflict with theirs).


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: justice51315]
    #13919824 -

justice51315 said:
Not all religious ppl are as quick to down you...Im not anyways... I will just tell you my love for God and how He has helped me...If you dont want to listen to me then you dont have to...



it's not only that I don't want to listen to you... personifying something our limited minds cannot comprehend is evident of a mind that mistakes it's imagination for what's actually happening.  I cannot trust that kind of insanity, and never would I want to befriend it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bad vibes from the religious. [Re: justice51315]
    #13920126 -

Yea I only think religion is horrible when it's a colt and they require money. AHEM scientology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Picking up on Negative Vibes..
( 1 2 all )
jono 6,931 28 04/20/03 04:55 PM
by Scarfmeister
* Vibes Galvie_Flu 912 5 03/26/03 11:55 PM
by nubious
* Why I still go to church
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 3,849 21 08/21/02 08:50 AM
by Anonymous
* The corrupted church of today.
( 1 2 all )
HidingInPlainSight 4,001 26 02/19/04 12:24 PM
by Strumpling
* absolute proof, sorry to all the catholics out the
( 1 2 3 all )
ArchDruid 6,057 52 01/04/02 02:50 AM
by WaktSniper
* selling mushrooms=bad??
( 1 2 3 all )
flow 6,885 55 02/13/03 02:50 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* The Catholic Church, Politics and Morality
( 1 2 all )
Swami 3,254 24 06/07/04 03:01 PM
by Swami
* ever had a religious experience while off drugs? whiterastahippie 1,493 13 07/30/02 01:36 AM
by whiterastahippie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,491 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.