Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8937586 - 09/16/08 03:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Once on ten hits of acid, I closed my eyes and was teleported into another dimension entirely. My brain was a transforming fluid spherical construct, lined by little feelers. I was bouncing around inside of it - consciousness without body. Each of the feelers had a "thought" at the tip, and I was being fired between thoughts. I could see them.

I love acid. :yesnod:

Ten hits?!:eek:

That must have been a wild ride.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelibertyshroom
Turn up the silence

Loc: Inside of Emptyness
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: skin_]
    #8937658 - 09/16/08 04:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

On my first trip I had taken 2 grams of Cubies and my friend was messing with his face. When I looked at him his whole eye area turned black and he looked like a demon. Scary shit.

--------------------

"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

InvisibleAbuse
end of the line

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: libertyshroom]
    #8937683 - 09/16/08 05:11 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I saw people in my bedroom who were skinny and indian in origin, they had their hand covering their mouths in horror and the other pointing right at me! I was scared shitless and wanted the trip to be over and done with but naturally it had to be waited out. Most intense bad/enlightening trip I've ever had.

--------------------

InvisibleanarKhan
fire-dancing guerilla
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Abuse]
    #8938963 - 09/16/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I crawl into my cool bed which I instantly feel myself merging with, and pull up the blankets, which turn into an ocean wave towering over me. As it crashes down I sink back into the water (my bed), and am pulled under. Everything is sparklingly beautiful, and as I stare up towards the refracted world above, a million sea horses erupt single-file out of my belly button and off into the sun.

I rarely get such continuous and explainable visions. This one was a real treat; I was so overcome with bliss and serenity.

--------------------
NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: anarKhan]
    #8939094 - 09/16/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I looked in a mirror and my face morphed into 3 different versions of me... one was a spitting image of Bruce lee's face on my body, the second face I saw was me being black and finally me being old.

That same night when I went into my room I felt too big for everything in my room. I stood staring at all the objects in my room coming near and away from me for about 30 minutes. fun trip.

One time when a chick friend of mine was laughing, her head turned into that of a mouse's and I was so enjoying that.
Shrooms.

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Shroom_dancer]
    #8939606 - 09/16/08 03:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

by far the strangest and most intriguing vision Ive had was on a very large dose of eaten cannabis.
I was playing some aboriginal didgeridoo music, and felt compelled to dance. So I picked up a decorative ceremonial staff that I carved and began to dance very intuitively and chaotically. I danced for about an hour, and was cast into this deep trance in which, with my eyes closed, I was imbedded in this thick mesh of color and confusion. After opening my eyes, I saw myself reflected in the ether, dancing wildy in unison with myself, only it wasnt me, it was a large minotaur swinging its staff, which emanated brilliant streaks of light and sparks.

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

InvisibleanarKhan
fire-dancing guerilla
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: satyr]
    #8939678 - 09/16/08 03:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I take that back, the strangest hallucination I've had was on shrooms + salvia, and involved a complete departure from sensory stimuli, and placed me in this bizarre repeating Yucatan scene, that I really could not describe adequately.

--------------------
NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST

OfflineDogDancing
Feeling reasonably decent
 User Gallery

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: anarKhan]
    #8939949 - 09/16/08 04:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I was laying on my bed, when I notice the sheets(blue) started to move..
Then they turned into water, I started to sink into the water slowly until only my neck and head was above and I was shacking my hands around.
Trying to get out.

Offlineberbonber
Stranger

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: DogDancing]
    #8939981 - 09/16/08 04:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the room multiplying vertically then getting sucked to one side into a crease so theres all these multiple realities in front of me accelerating and disapearing into this fold at the left of me then a huge translucent white hand tearing through all of these realities like a piece of paper revealing blackness behind it.

thats the best description ive managed to give of my visuals on salvia

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: berbonber]
    #8940063 - 09/16/08 05:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My world once turned into various floating laughing jello fiends laughing at me with demonic smiles for 2 hours. I swore to god that was the last time I was gonna shroom. forward 30 minutes to me puking my esophagus out I couldn't wait till the next trip.

OfflineWeedyWonka
Pirate Kitten
Male User Gallery

#8940393 - 09/16/08 06:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

After puking my guts up from eating an 8th I was lying on the tiled bathroom floor and I opened my eyes and then I saw this little demon like figure spiral upwards out of the tile. He got about 5 inches tall and was right in front of my face.

I thought it was hilarious and I tried to touch him but my hand couldn't get close enough to touch him as if my hand wouldn't listen to my brain signals.

I then stood up to see if he would stay there but sadly once I stood up he disappeared.

Offlineevl
Guy
Male User Gallery

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Nephlyte]
    #11650689 - 12/14/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yea

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #11651011 - 12/14/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I saw patterns of bloody crucifixes with Jesus hanging on them falling out of the sky on white lightning.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11651019 - 12/14/09 07:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I once had a big fractal kitty cat with spiral octopus arms that had more cats heads on the end of the arms, and everything was spinning in a 360 pattern including the fractals in the background,

that was scary shit.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: pfxtc]
    #11651026 - 12/14/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Actually, the strangest thing I've ever seen was thus:

We had a glass bottle, and we smashed it with a hammer. All the glass flew up in the air, and it seemed to stick there and float. It was cool as hell.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: pfxtc]
    #11651109 - 12/14/09 07:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

i "saw" some sort of machine in the sky.... more liked perceived it with my mind's eye. looked like a magnetic gear system or something. but after some force accelerated to a certain angular velocity, it created a vortex. the end of the vortex went through my head. when it reached the center of my head i could see inside of my skull and it looked like a brightly lit room or something. i could then control the velocity of it's spin.

i ended up building the machine out of magnets. works just like i saw, except for the whole magnetic vortex thing.

i love acid.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineSmeeeeg
Entheogenic Philosopher
Male

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: starfire_xes]
    #11651451 - 12/14/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

there was all this scattered bird shit on a wall. when i looked at it it started to move and look like the poo had a mind of its own. and it re-arranged itself into a nun like bird lady with her tongue almost exploding out of her left nostril. rainbow like impressions outlined almost all surfaces, wheat and grass started behaving like it would underwater or if it was breathing. by the way, this was only from one hit of acid. how many micrograms would be needed to trip this hard? i remember also being in my friends bathroom taking a dump, and when i looked at the floor tiles it resembled a window into a very biological body. i could see fat tissues with marvelous detail, and see fluids being pumped through veins

--------------------
Each religion has got their own way of making you feel like a victim. The Christians say "you are a sinner", and you better just zip up your trousers and give the money to the pope and we'll give you a room up in the hotel in the sky

-Timothy Leary-

Edited by Smeeeeg (12/15/09 02:32 PM)

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Smeeeeg]
    #11651473 - 12/14/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

on a high dose of LSD whatever i thought about in my head some how played out into at the time, what i thought was a t.v.. turned out to be a wall calender LOL

not the strangest but it is up there.

--------------------

Offlinebugsonwheels2
tarzan
 User Gallery

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #13830647 - 01/22/11 09:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

either on lsd or shrooms (lol i'm calling em chromes now) i was at a concert, it started pouring rain and he weather system extended far beyond what the eye could see, we were out in the middle of nowhere  while a band was seriously playing in the rain. they had to tarp all their shit so they or we (the crowd) would not get electrocuted. well lightning was meeting in these interesting webworks in the sky, from miles away lightning bolts would command each-other and meet at a single interpole. these webworks covered the entire sky. from horizon to horizon.  while i tried pull my friend back from the stage (for fear he was going to get electrocuted) i decide to let him finally do his own thing. so i'm in a near distance, watching some jimi cover band, and the guy starts getting wild ffeedback, lightning explodes right over the tent, a mid air explosion, just like aeverywhere else

--------------------
In order to form a more perfect union'
learn to trade.
raw foods. no smoke. vegan[gradient:#,#][/gradient]

"Why work on something I already know is happening?"

for some Mush Room, wiggle room free inside

Happiness and Peace come naturally to me.
Health and prosperity.
Be peace now

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: bugsonwheels2]
    #13833933 - 01/22/11 09:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

now i've had some crazy ones.... i mean, DMT showed me another reality with it's own physical laws and such. that was fucking _____. I don't even know.

But the one that really stuck out was an incredibly low dose mushroom trip. I made a tea infusion with 8 p. cyans; one roommate drank half and the other roommate and I split the other half. equivalent 2 mushrooms basically. we went to the park to hang out on a sunny day. it was nice, i had a disabling body load but my roommates hardly felt anything (i've always been pretty sensitive to them.)

my vision wasn't at all distorted. i was looking at the sky. planes were flying by at high altitude, they were really tiny but clearly planes. but once in a while a 'thing' would fly by. kind of like a cigar shaped thing that kind of twirled about a central axis. i stared at it to make sure i wasn't crazy. no, it was definitely a 'thing'. i would turn away and when i turned back it would be in the place it should have been along it's trajectory considering the time which elapsed since i last looked at it. then it would fly behind a cloud and vanish. they kept doing this. planes kept flying by too... which still looked like planes at 30k ft.

the strangest thing was when i saw them they would say things. not in words but in feelings which i perfectly understood. they were telling me to reverse a mistake i had made (hit on my lady's friend when we were going through a rough time, i know i'm an idiot but i was lost...) they emotionally punished me for it until i got the idea and 'swore' i would reverse it. when i did they i felt much much better, i felt great in fact. and when i got home i expressed my apologies and explained what sad ass thoughts drove me to commit such an ugly act.

this is the second time in my life 'they' intervened. they do nothing but help when you need them.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate