Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

CEV's of the geometric kind
    #1293749 - 02/09/03 01:54 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

From the Psychedelic Experience FAQ:

Geometric patterns (CEV)
One type of hallucination is the geometric pattern. There are many subtypes of these: Mandelbrots, spirals, wave interference patterns, etc. The unifying feature is that they tend to be in primary colors and of a fractal nature, ie. the same basic pattern is repeated continually. These are two-dimensional with lower doses, but they become 3D on higher doses. Psychedelic Experience calls this "The Internal Flow of Archetypal Processes".

I get these. I'll see them with my eyes closed. But has anyone seen these with their eyes open before?

I've had level 3 trips in the park where a few things follow this:
1) Interference patterns. When I look at the river, or more specifically the ripples near the edge with the sky and a tree reflected, the contrast is way up. It looks crazy cool when 2 waves come together with that light/dark reflection. Unexplainable beauty.

2) Mandelbrots: One time I was walking on the dry river bed (with lots of medium-size rocks). So I am looking around for rocks to skip, and then I sat down. When I looked at the ground again, all I could see was the same pattern of rocks tiled across the whole dry area of the river bed. Kinda like a small wallpaper tiled on your desktop, but this was rocks. And looking into one of those "tiles", the rocks were arranged in a geometric pattern that infinitely got smaller and smaller in a circle. Kinda like that square trick where you draw a line thru it, then another line through the right side, then a line through the right side of that smaller square... But all geometric. Mind-blowing.

3) Other geometry: Same place, but then I noticed a larger pattern. Rocks were all lined up like a compass with a center, and 8 lines of skinny rocks going outward at perfect 45 degree angles from eachother. Cool.

4) Patterns: The trees, with each leaf. Every leaf was so detailed, like I was looking at every single leaf directly, at the same time.

Anyone see cool shit like this trippin?

Edited by poke smot! (09/07/20 01:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: CEV's of the geometric kind [Re: poke smot!]
    #1294653 - 02/09/03 07:31 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

CEV = CLOSED EYE VISUALS.

what you are describing are OEVs (OPENED EYE VISUALS).

CEVs are way cooler, IMO.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order