Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheWay
just some dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: free
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: kaniz]
    #5450457 - 03/28/06 09:27 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

The time i tried salvia, I chewed about a gram of leaf for like an hour and a half, felt pretty mellow, but deffinately wasn't under the effects, then while laying on my futon, I took two huge pipe hits back to back, on the second hit I could feel it coming on strong and fast, next thing i knew, It felt like I fused with the futon, It was like I was embedded waist deep into it with my hands inside it, so my torso was sticking out from the wrists/waist up, and at the other end my shins and feet were sticking up out of the other end,

Somehow this felt really natural and comfortable, This lasted probably less than 10 minutes, but i felt really out of it for at least two hours after the main effects subsided.

--------------------

Edited by TheWay (03/28/06 09:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzen
Legalize ALL!
Male

Loc: Seattle, Wa
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: shrooma]
    #5450692 - 03/28/06 10:27 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

On LSD, maybe 15 years ago, I was just hanging out in my friends convertible while another friend and gf were inside doing their thing and he told me to look up at the clouds.

Well, I look up and he tells me, look at the giant bat that has its wings covering the earth. It was amazing because I immediately saw this giant bat with wings stretching across the horizon in both directions.

Another time I had a 30 minute conversation with a flower that wasn't there with 11 hits of Jesus Christ blotter.

Azen

Offlinefunnybunny
Saboten Bomber
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Spain
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: shrooma]
    #7535213 - 10/19/07 12:28 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

The strangest I've experienced is letters. Plain fucking uppercase letters everywhere, popping out of every line, every corner, every tip. Each one inside a square, sometimes several within a square, deforming it. All flowing between the patterns as if they were blood cells inside capillaries.

At the peak the letters even had subindexes and were morphing in typography.

And, no, I wasn't tripping in front of a Microsoft Word session :lol:

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: funnybunny]
    #7535242 - 10/19/07 12:35 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

One of the time while tripping I was sitting inside the garage with some friends. I was the only one awake tho as they had passed out in their chairs from drinking. Anyways my friends aunt comes out and asks me where my friends car keys so she can move his car for the garage sale. Well I have no idea and was having trouble communicating. She assumed I was drunk like the others so she began looking around the boxes (the garage was filled with these boxes for the garage sale. I then saw her within a minutes time throw and move all the boxes outside onto the driveway. I then moved into the house for a few minutes only to return with everything as it was. I knew she was moving boxes cause my one passed out friend woke up but it was insane to see her move like she was lol and I know she definatly didn't throw everything onto the driveway to find my friends keys. I also saw this profile of and indian turn it's head and look and grin at me.

InvisibleSlimz
.-~*´`*·~-experience-~*´`*·~-.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Maryland
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: THEBats]
    #7535257 - 10/19/07 12:41 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Once I saw your mom.. huh huh huh.. that was cool.. huh huh huh

--------------------
Lazy Drywall Tek (no powdery mess)

This series will blow your mind and confirm what you already know to be true.
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
Best Thread Ever ! ! !

:pm: me if you have questions about lasers

Although i may advise others in a general way regarding all types of mushroom grows, and may even post question from other forums about growing "active" mushrooms, i only grow non-"active" mushrooms and edibles.

FeelFamily resident tech guru

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Slimz]
    #7535348 - 10/19/07 01:04 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Slimz said:
Once I saw your mom.. huh huh huh.. that was cool.. huh huh huh

wow.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Slimz]
    #7535360 - 10/19/07 01:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Lying in my bed on mushrooms, I closed my eyes, but I could still see my room through my eyelids, except the walls turned ice blue and extended up forever as if there were room after room.  I suddenly had the sensation of being under an arctic sea, and saw (and felt the presence of) the hull of a huge jewel-encrusted vessel gliding by my right ear.

That trip was very profound for me; I did not know mushrooms could be that visual.

:mushroom2:

Awesome.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Edited by WhiskeyClone (10/19/07 04:23 PM)

OfflineRekkuzo
Lord EmperorButto
Male

Loc: Nor'East
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7535688 - 10/19/07 02:05 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I remember the best LSD trip I had:

I was looking at a textured ceiling, and the shadows and patterns turned into tree roots and branches that became interwoven together. The foliage on the tree looked as if someone had taken bonsais and wove them into a natural basket. All throughout, the scene of a pack of wolves hunting caribou through the woven forest played out, and then the whole pattern took the shape of a soaring eagle.

A little bit later, I was looking directly at the ceiling above me, and it looked as if it was white-out melting in zero gravity. I thought it had dripped on me.

On the same trip, I was petting a cat, and its coat had an unnatural luster; it was as if each hair was emitting a holy ray of light.

It was an amazing time.

--------------------

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: tomekk]
    #7535750 - 10/19/07 02:24 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

feeling my teeth melt and fall down my throat.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

OfflineJDB
just another mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: g00ru]
    #8397864 - 05/13/08 06:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, then the ceiling appeared to have scales and turned a shade of green and i was completely convinced there was a dragon laying across my house and it was my roof for it was breathing and seemed alive. I was afraid to make sudden movements because I thought the dragon would get mad but I eventually pet it :grin:

--------------------
"The world which we perceive is a tiny fraction of the world which we can perceive"

Edited by JDB (05/13/08 06:19 PM)

OfflineJair
Smeghead
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: JDB]
    #8397891 - 05/13/08 06:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

When I was watching "50 First Dates" on about 2-3grams of cubensis, I saw Drew Barrymore's eyes turn dark blackish-green and kinda drip away and slant inwards almost like she had turned into a demon. Inside the dark circles I could see little red dots that must have been her eyes, very strange stuff.

--------------------

Offlinespanky43
Just a thought
 User Gallery

Loc: Vermont
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Jair]
    #8398155 - 05/13/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Seeing an ocean of waves rolling and crashing on my face in the mirror.
Ah, good tiiimes.
:smile2:

--------------------
"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts."
:hippie:

OfflineAsHy
MadCap
Male

Loc: Central Oregon
    #8398204 - 05/13/08 08:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

A CEV. Crazy jelly fish like creatures with mouths like a crab floating in outer space. Scary.

OfflineGavn
Im a Fun Gi
Male

Loc: Sydney NSW
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: JDB]
    #8398240 - 05/13/08 08:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i once couldnt see anyones head on there body, they were all about a foot to the left from there neck, just floating perfectly without moving, it tripped the hell out of me but only lasted for a good 5 mins before it got worse :rofl:

--------------------
:lovemeds:

OfflineBennyProfane
Alcoholic Pseudointellectual
Male

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Gavn]
    #8936424 - 09/15/08 10:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This is an old thread but it's a fun one so let's revive it!

The most fucked up thing I ever saw when tripping was on a high dose of snorted DPT.  I was out on my friend's porch thinking "this shit ain't gonna work".  Then I looked down at the wood that makes up his porch.

The two nails and the cracks in the wood turned into Satan's face, laughing at me.  I went inside and laid down on the couch.

Everytime I wanted to go outside to have a smoke or go to the bathroom to take a piss, I saw large, colorful, vegas style lights above the doors with arrows pointing toward the doors.

They said "This way, You're a winner" with an arrow pointing toward the door.  I saw it as clear as I can see the text on this screen.

--------------------
All of my posts are completely fictional.  I post info and pics stolen from other sources because I wan't to appear to be cool to others.

Pity makes suffering contagious - Nietzsche

Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously! - Nietzsche

Convictions are more dangerous to the truth than lies - Nietzsche

There was only one Christian, and he died on the cross for his own sins - Nietzsche

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
    #8936457 - 09/15/08 10:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I was sitting on a couch with my hands together, staring at them. As I pulled them apart a light appeared in my palms and I understood it as the physical embodiment of a religion that I had created. As I moved my hands around I was physically changing the religion and warping it, then after a couple minutes I realized what was going on and I snapped out of it and laughed at myself. It was a strange experience, but something that to this day has stuck with me.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

Offlinemethoxy
Hi, I'm Methoxy.

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Jeffedelic]
    #8936583 - 09/15/08 10:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

when i was coming down from cid one time it was dark i swear i saw a big huge great dane wearing sunglasses. i was like.. ok.. then i realized it really was what it was and i thought it was funny.. haha
ive also seen more intricate shit like chemical names/enzymes coming at me as tracers/trails and spirals and loops and shit (on both shrooms and cid). also the 1st time i did cid (still the best experience ever thus far) i saw a cat meowing and when it meowed shock spikes came out of it kind of like raichu from pokemon.. then it sizzled and started melting into a puddle into the carpet.. i was like (to my friend) "Dude if i keep looking at that cat im gonna wig out". seriously the more i looked at the cat, the more intense/weird it got so i stopped focusing on it

id say salvia is too strange to be pleasant for me. 1st time i did it, i felt like my head turned into a glass marble/bead and started rolling down this spiral drain (you could hear the sound of glass rolling too). second time i felt like my head turned into a bookshelf and toppled down in a domino style chain reaction..

--------------------
But Jimi was feeling good - he'd shared some LSD with a friend, Herbert Worthington, who sat and watched him from the side: 'Jimi started singing "Spanish Castle Magic" and I was high, I was so happy, probably one of the happiest times of my life, being with an Angel [Jimi] and having a woman on each arm. I just went into an LSD laugh.' Jimi looked over to Herbert, realised that he too was peaking out on acid, tried to say something to Herbie, but it wouldn't come out.

- Jimi Hendrix "Electric Gypsy"

Edited by methoxy (09/15/08 10:47 PM)

Offlinewtfsb
Stranger

Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: methoxy]
    #8937459 - 09/16/08 02:40 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

my most intense salvia trip, i cant even begin.. lol.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: wtfsb]
    #8937550 - 09/16/08 03:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Once on ten hits of acid, I closed my eyes and was teleported into another dimension entirely. My brain was a transforming fluid spherical construct, lined by little feelers. I was bouncing around inside of it - consciousness without body. Each of the feelers had a "thought" at the tip, and I was being fired between thoughts. I could see them.

I love acid. :yesnod:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Strangest Hallucinations Seen While Trippin [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8937580 - 09/16/08 03:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I felt like my mouth was filling up with blood so I spat into my hand to see if it was and this weird black goo started racing up my arm.

Then later that night I decided to brush my teeth and when I spat out the toothpaste into the sink glowing orange liquid came out and started to cover the walls and then all got sucked down the drain.

That was four tabs of LSD.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract