Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. * 1
    #13501751 -

So i found some pics of a hot chick on OK Cupid.  The I put up my exact profile, except as a hot chick.

Within 20 minutes I've gotten 5 messages and 2 favoritings.  I got like 15 visitors.  Its 3am here.  All these guys make themselves sound like the greatest guys on earth.

I'm ALREADY ignoring messages from people because i don't care, and I'M NOT EVEN A WOMAN, i'm A troll.

This shit is completely ridiculous. There are going to be alot of guys driving an hour or two to come meet me.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13501756 -

:rofl: Set up some To Catch a Predator shit and film it.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13501762 -

LINK

also post some of the messages.  We will troll vicariously through you.  It will be amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13501764 -

be careful not to get your ass kicked.


--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2] * 1
    #13501765 -

Quote:
I'm ALREADY ignoring messages from people



big suprise  :stonedjerk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #13501780 -

LOL, An ass kicking would be sweet.

No links till after i get some good lulz.  You guys will find a way to ruin it for me.  I'll post messages and updates when things get funny though.

This is really sickening.  No wonder i can't meet ladies EVEN ON THE INTERNET.

I'm actually going to set up 2 different profiles.  One is going to pretty much be me, another one is going to be straight trolling for retard bros.

Quote:
Hey there,

I thought your pics were really cute :smile: I'd love to chat some time, maybe we could swap SNs? (The IM here is really awful..) I'd like to know more about you. :smile:

Best,

~Justin~



Quote:
Hey, how's it going?



Quote:
Really wacky/weird.
Nov. 18, 2010 – 3:07am
Though in ways you probably don't imply.

In what ways are you really wacky/weird?

AND

whats your favorite nine inch nails album?


I'm completely insane.
I consider myself a martian anthropologist.
I'm varied in ways that confuse people.
I'm sure there are many more ways, but it's late, and the old noggin is not turning over well.

AND

Either downward spiral or with teeth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Anthropologist_on_Mars

yeah late for me too. maybe tomorrow we'll talk again.


I've never heard of that, but awesome.

It was a term I picked up reading some stuff by someone similar tomyself.

Means someone who naturally looks at the rest of humanity as though it was foriegn to them. 







--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13501805 -

Lol, they should just be Honest and stop pretending to be talking to you for others reasons then you have a pretty photo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: P-O]
    #13501924 -

PostiveOutlook said:
Quote:
I'm ALREADY ignoring messages from people



big suprise  :stonedjerk:



No shit. I wonder what his own threads look like to him...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: psilyguy] * 1
    #13501972 -

i thought this thread was going to end up being about the irritation you have in your genitilia because you messed around with some girl you met on the internet.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #13502768 -

:lol:

This thread could turn out to be epic if you actually get some fools to drive out and meet her. :rofl:

I've thought about doing this exact same thing with craigslist adds before.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13502826 -

Tell them to drive 2 hours to meet you at a local park or some shit. Then stand somewhere and watch the douche bags walk around waiting for some chick that's never gonna show up.

=D :laugh2:


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13502843 -

I see some MAD potential for epic lulz in this thread.....


--------------------


:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: mescalinician]
    #13502871 -

lol :shoosh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: morrowasted]
    #13502891 -

Let two people in on your troll status and tell them to meet at a location and look for a person looking like the other person and to fight, show up and watch two strangers fight.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: Idiot]
    #13502905 -

No you are supposed to do that on craigslist. Get a straight guy to meet a gay guy. Dudes looking for a chick and this gay guy keeps harassing him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: Eshu]
    #13502927 -

Eshu said:
Tell them to drive 2 hours to meet you at a local park or some shit. Then stand somewhere and watch the douche bags walk around waiting for some chick that's never gonna show up.

=D :laugh2:



What if it turned out to be someone from here? Then you'd see a thread about some loser ranting about how he got stood up :rofl:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: Ballerium]
    #13502937 -

Ballerium said:
Eshu said:
Tell them to drive 2 hours to meet you at a local park or some shit. Then stand somewhere and watch the douche bags walk around waiting for some chick that's never gonna show up.

=D :laugh2:



What if it turned out to be someone from here? Then you'd see a thread about some loser ranting about how he got stood up :rofl:



:coaster:


--------------------
.....Healing Of People Everywhere.....


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: j0nnyb0y05]
    #13503084 -

j0nnyb0y05 said:
Ballerium said:
Eshu said:
Tell them to drive 2 hours to meet you at a local park or some shit. Then stand somewhere and watch the douche bags walk around waiting for some chick that's never gonna show up.

=D :laugh2:



What if it turned out to be someone from here? Then you'd see a thread about some loser ranting about how he got stood up :rofl:



:coaster:




I didn't drive two hours, and I knew this girl existed. =P


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: Eshu]
    #13503587 -

now we're getting the creative juices flowing.  I have a bunch of ideas with what to do with this.

How about I chat with this guy on aim alot.  Tell him i have a crazy stalker ex and the police never do anything about it because the guy always runs off when i call them.

Then i can use this fake ex character to justify not showing up to dates, and i can keep trying to get guys drive. I can be like "oh man my ex followed me to the coffee shop so i had to leave"

Or i can send guys pictures of me and say this is what the crazy ex looks like, and then i'm where the date is supposed to  be held and the guy yells at me and i record it.

edit: some guy thats pretty not good looking and i think developmentally disabled messaged me.  I feel bad for him.  I think i'm going to talk to him for awhile and try and get him to shave his head.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (11/18/10 12:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: experiment on OK Cupid leads to irritation. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #13503594 -

truekimbo2 said:
now we're getting the creative juices flowing.  I have a bunch of ideas with what to do with this.

How about I chat with this guy on aim alot.  Tell him i have a crazy stalker ex and the police never do anything about it because the guy always runs off when i call them.

Then i can use this fake ex character to justify not showing up to dates, and i can keep trying to get guys drive. I can be like "oh man my ex followed me to the coffee shop so i had to leave"

Or i can send guys pictures of me and say this is what the crazy ex looks like, and then i'm where the date is supposed to  be held and the guy yells at me and i record it.




I'm only saying yes if you post the conversations.
:sundevil:


--------------------

~^*>~.Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.~^*>~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OK cupid!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
danlennon3 8,950 190 08/21/13 12:07 PM
by plektheplek
* Whats better,Plenty of fish or Ok Cupid?? desant 1,159 3 02/19/11 09:20 AM
by nicechrisman
* A Review of "The Psychedelic Experience" CD by Leary World Spirit 2,807 11 10/06/03 02:30 PM
by kindkesey
* Funny expressions, worst sexual experiences
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OuchITripped 30,749 113 09/03/24 11:41 PM
by amontripper
* What is your greatest experience? 2Experimental 2,667 14 04/26/04 08:35 AM
by Vulture
* New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... sk8rjeff 1,424 11 08/01/04 12:39 PM
by iloveraving
* Even if it's a bad experience, I want to have it!! MOTH 999 8 04/29/04 10:31 PM
by ChiefThunderbong
* life altering NDE experiences?, my "lil" story ;) bandaid 725 1 08/26/04 03:16 PM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,700 topic views. 5 members, 308 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.