Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Question for the men concerning women and violence
    #12230861 -

If your girlfriend hit you or got mildly violent with you for a legitimate reason (cheating, lying, ditching her or ignoring calls when plans were made)
how would you respond?
would you choke her as an automatic response to her violence, and then try to punch her, or repeatedly call her with violent threats
or would you hold her arms or something to keep her from hitting you and try to calm her down
or would you just leave until she's calmed down and talk to her the following day?

Basically...do you men think it's okay to hit a woman if she hits you?

Edited by Anonymous (03/19/10 12:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12230905 -

get ike turner on that bitch and beat her til she behaves

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12230909 -

in all seriousness, I can run faster than a lot of women out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12230926 -

What if you live with her?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12230947 -

I'd just walk off, and probably it wouldn't hurt very much to begin with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12230961 -

Anonymous #1 said:
What if you live with her?



Why can't I run faster than her if she lives with me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12230973 -

Yeah I guess you got a point.. but what if she got a solid punch in before you started running?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12230988 -

How bad could it possibly hurt me?

I've been punched by some big bad dudes and my skull's pretty thick I think I'd be allright.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12231006 -

Okay, so let's say she punches you, it hurts a tiny bit whatever. you'd let it slide right? what if you were drunk, though?

I'm just going by a scenario that happened to me recently and my guy's response was really violent. He was also shitfaced. I had my reasons for acting in such a way, I can usually keep my anger under control but this was the last straw. I want nothing to do with him now, but I'm just curious to know how many guys would respond to their gfs in a similar manner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12231069 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Okay, so let's say she punches you, it hurts a tiny bit whatever. you'd let it slide right? what if you were drunk, though?

I'm just going by a scenario that happened to me recently and my guy's response was really violent. He was also shitfaced. I had my reasons for acting in such a way, I can usually keep my anger under control but this was the last straw. I want nothing to do with him now, but I'm just curious to know how many guys would respond to their gfs in a similar manner.



Your guy is an asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12231078 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Okay, so let's say she punches you, it hurts a tiny bit whatever. you'd let it slide right? what if you were drunk, though?

I'm just going by a scenario that happened to me recently and my guy's response was really violent. He was also shitfaced. I had my reasons for acting in such a way, I can usually keep my anger under control but this was the last straw. I want nothing to do with him now, but I'm just curious to know how many guys would respond to their gfs in a similar manner.



:rolleyes:

it's never okay for a man to get violent with you. ever.

Why, again, do women rationalize this shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12231145 -

Anon 5, yes he's a fucking scumbag. That's why I split his lip.

Anon 3, I'm not rationalizing, I just want to know what is considered current normal behavior. I never use physical abuse towards anyone, but I couldn't control myself that night and I am embarrassed by it. But the general consensus today seems to be that if a girl hits you first, you treat her like an equal and hit her back.
I agree that violence towards a woman is never okay, or violence in a relationship in general, but the men in the bar surprised me. They responded like I was the crazy one and my guy was justified in what he did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12231271 -

lol, getting hit by a woman does not hurt, sorry, been there, didn't realize it was angry-hitting and not playful-hitting


did have to restrain a girl one time, went nuts and was tryin to hurt herself and then me for tryin to stop her.  grab an arm, grab an arm, twist em across her chest and pull in, just like a straight jacket.  nobody gets hurt, eventually she runs out of energy from trying to fight free and gives up.  though, DO take care to watch for feet flying up backwards to your nuts, and heads flying back trying to bust your nose.  if you can avoid those it's kosher.


so, yeah, i'd never haul back and punch a woman, that's like kicking a dog.  the fuck you proving?  sure you CAN do it, but a stronger statement is showing restraint in the face of unbridled viciousness.  a shove?  hell yeah.  your ass would be on the floor.  so you couldn't swing again, and so you would be in a fine place for a lecture.  but a punch?  pff.  what's that prove, nothing that's right.  and a slap is just a sissy thing to do in any situation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12231379 -

So then where would choking fit in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12231386 -

I was once told by a elder, in a teepee,

Never hit a woman for she is the bringer of you into the universe.


Never.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12231410 -

I like that :shineon:
I wish more men had the mindset of this elder..in a teepee..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12231814 -

i'm old and sometimes i pee tea, does that count?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12232066 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I like that :shineon:
I wish more men had the mindset of this elder..in a teepee..



Have you left him yet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12233081 -

I was out drinking with the boys and my GF was picking me up. We had a little argument regarding where to meet and when we finally did and I got in the car she got mad at me and punched me in the face. I was drunk and Just punched back.

I didn't punch HER, I responded to a punch in the face.

But in the blink of an eye I was suddenly THAT guy. That asshole, That drunken woman beater, That subhuman scum whom Id machete his face if he did it to my sister.

I'm not that guy though. Shes never actually forgiven me for it. But WHAT THE FUCK, She punched me in the goddam face and I'm the cunt?

Sometime's life puts you between a rock and a hard place and you know, you just know, you're fucked.

A mate of mine was in a similar conundrum. He was accused of raping a girl because she responded badly to an argument. Suddenly he was FUCKED. There's nothing he could do about it, no amount of retractions or anything from her. He was now a rapist. Blink of a fucking eye man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question for the men concerning women and violence [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #12233092 -

Anonymous #6 said:
i'm old and sometimes i pee tea, does that count?



:awedisgust:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Deleted Anonymous 1,003 10 04/02/18 08:11 PM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Sometimes I despise my husband
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,634 46 01/30/08 12:47 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,530 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.