Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
WOW WOW WOW !!!
    #12134023 -

Ok..
im very excited , im not sure how this is gonna come out but ill try my best.

I had a dream last night after a long long long period of no dreaming.

This is how it went.
Im staring at the sky.
Wow ! there something moving.
its a ufo !
wow  ! theres another one
and another one
and another one

There  were hundreds of them in the sky.
All of the sudden there were many more and they were all going so fast.
So many people were outside looking in AWE

Something started appearing in the sky.
It kinda looked like the norway spiral thing.
It wasn't a spiral.. it wasn't all blue.. but it just kinda looked unreal :smile:
kinda like a high quality HD video game was being transmitted in the sky.

THEN
everything started changing.
OUR entire reality started shifting.
All the dead grass slowly started shifting into radiant green filled with flowers !
Winter turned into summer as if someone just waved a magic wand.

Everything was turning into HD and all of earth that has been uglied and killed was coming back to life - in HD !!!

Make of it what you will.

Im EXCITED.

Whatever it is..
its right around the corner.


:bigjoint:
:mushroom2:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: jivJaN]
    #12134048 -

It was sooo beautiful !!!!!!!

:lol:

sry.. im still under the influence of the dream !


:peace:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: jivJaN]
    #12134081 -

oh god U love hate .:laugh::D:,d._!"


moar! dam,niot :O


--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: jivJaN]
    #12134087 -

sounds like an amazing dream :sun:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: deff]
    #12134187 -

sweet dream. A friend of mine who doesn't think about this kind of wild shit what-so-ever had a dream a few months ago about a UFO hovering over her apartment..kinda interesting
I'v had alot of these kind of dreams myself lately, of like tons of UFO's moving around in the sky, multiple suns appearing, wild shiat..can't really take it as a sign tho considering I think about this stuff all the time


--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Edited by soldatheero (03/03/10 12:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: jivJaN]
    #12134202 -

Whatever it is..
its right around the corner.


Maybe Jesus is coming back.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: jivJaN]
    #12134223 -

That's amazing!!!

Was the it kind of like a holographic light being projected in like alien looking writing/symbols? I've had a UFO dream where this was the case.

Your dream reminds me of the idea of disclosure and the idea of 2012/awakening. Very inspiring, thanks for sharing! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: Icelander]
    #12134231 -

Or maybe we all the same mind and therefore we all know everything that everyone else knows..and perhaps our dreams give an indication of the future, and perhaps there are legit anti-gravity spacecraft flying around and in 2012 they arent going to hide themselves anymore and everyone will know? Ohhh the madness


--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: soldatheero]
    #12134247 -

i know.. but i haven't been thinking about things like this lately.
It came as big surprise.

I said that this was  a dream after a long time of dreamless sleep.
But i was actually lazy to describe the dreams of the two previous nights.
It ties in together.

I gotta go buy some cigz and some arizona herbal tonic ! good shit..

so i'll brb to tell you what led up to this.


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: Icelander]
    #12134251 -

Sounds like an interesting dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: oxalic32]
    #12134344 -

Quote:
I gotta go buy some cigz and some arizona herbal tonic ! good shit..

so i'll brb to tell you what led up to this.



hah nice make with haste!


--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: soldatheero]
    #12134671 -

Mmmm dreams....  With all the crazy crap and dreams happening to me lately, I'd say yes, something IS right around the corner.  Especially considering I saw an actual UFO the other day ^_^

I'm ready for the truth!  Bring it on!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: Sinoc]
    #12134689 -

here are some notes from an alien dream i had last summer. sorry if it's vague.

06/20/2009

bizarro lofts apartments, using my camera flash to attract alien visitors. they're just like us fucked up like us my neighbor is scared of them but i keep insisting on calling them to visit us.

hearing cindy talk about how she's not a blonde anymore?

alien spaceship searching for me to destroy me but it panned to sim city view before it blew up my area and i just crossed into same dream different place.

the alien light shows in the sky were really vivid colorful awesome.

drowning alien/ couldn't save him.


--------------------
in general, i'm not sure if i'm indecisive or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: dopestone]
    #12134707 -

Quote:
Mmmm dreams....  With all the crazy crap and dreams happening to me lately, I'd say yes, something IS right around the corner.  Especially considering I saw an actual UFO the other day ^_^

I'm ready for the truth!  Bring it on!



holy shit eh.. ya it seems everyone is having crazy dreams and alot of lucid dreaming these days? Is there some sort of physical change occuring that is effecting our consciousness?
Quote:
Especially considering I saw an actual UFO the other day



tell us about it?


--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: soldatheero]
    #12134738 -

I made a thread called "Dude....  Omfg..."

It's probably on the second page now, go take a look :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: Sinoc]
    #12134766 -

Quote:
I stood there in disbelief.  At first I thought I might have just imagined it.  Just to make sure, I turn to the ex, ask her if she just saw what I did.  Yep.  Said she saw something white blast off into the distance.  So I flip out yelling OMG for a minute, then continue walking towards the bus stop.



heh cool.. shit seems like every other person has seen a UFO except me :mad:


--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: soldatheero]
    #12134785 -

soldatheero said:
Quote:
I stood there in disbelief.  At first I thought I might have just imagined it.  Just to make sure, I turn to the ex, ask her if she just saw what I did.  Yep.  Said she saw something white blast off into the distance.  So I flip out yelling OMG for a minute, then continue walking towards the bus stop.



heh cool.. shit seems like every other person has seen a UFO except me :mad:



Just keep your eyes to the skies!  Took me my entire life to finally see one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: Sinoc]
    #12134820 -

saw 3 of em last year.
yellow glowing cigarette shaped.

real close up.

one broke off.. flew away fast as hell.

i just kept walking after that.
for some reason i wasn't that surprised.

liek pfff
i knew that !

:lol:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: soldatheero]
    #12134930 -

soldatheero said:
Quote:
Mmmm dreams....  With all the crazy crap and dreams happening to me lately, I'd say yes, something IS right around the corner.  Especially considering I saw an actual UFO the other day ^_^

I'm ready for the truth!  Bring it on!



holy shit eh.. ya it seems everyone is having crazy dreams and alot of lucid dreaming these days? Is there some sort of physical change occuring that is effecting our consciousness?
Quote:
Especially considering I saw an actual UFO the other day



tell us about it?




I'm part of everyone and I'm not having more dreams or more unusual ones. In fact my most fantastic dreaming was done many years ago.

I don't think anything is just around the corner but another corner.:shrug: Don't mean to rain on the parade.


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOW WOW WOW !!! [Re: Icelander]
    #12134946 -

Quote:
I don't think anything is just around the corner but another corner.



but of course it is nothing but another corner.
there is nothing else it could be.


ya know..
every picture of you is a picture of you when you were younger.

:bigjoint:


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dream Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
ShroomismM 53,117 253 05/24/24 03:39 AM
by Buster_Brown
* The designated talk-about-the-forum thread
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 13,654 43 12/16/05 01:16 PM
by MAIA
* Psychological and metaphysical aspects of Music
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Blastrid 34,898 107 12/08/16 01:45 AM
by Fractaliopsybe
* Links Galore! Share your "New Age" sites! c0sm0nautt 1,737 6 03/22/09 11:12 PM
by Scratcher
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,496 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* Some info. Take heed. lavod 1,674 0 06/25/08 09:11 PM
by lavod
* Lucid dream Masters
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
SLiCeR 15,984 112 02/03/10 12:00 PM
by Gomp
* Does anyone experience sleep paralysis?
( 1 2 all )
swinginonspirals 5,684 26 09/28/06 06:20 PM
by LuSiD9

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
3,792 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.