| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||
|
| |||
|
-State of Art- Registered: 10/10/02 Posts: 313 Loc: WA State, USA Last seen: 21 years, 8 months |
| ||
|
Brick Registered: 12/13/02 Posts: 157 Last seen: 23 years, 7 months |
| ||
|
Forgetful ![]() Registered: 08/06/02 Posts: 2,894 Loc: Earth |
| ||
|
-State of Art- Registered: 10/10/02 Posts: 313 Loc: WA State, USA Last seen: 21 years, 8 months |
| ||
|
Tao of Shrooms Registered: 11/26/02 Posts: 250 Loc: Further Last seen: 7 years, 2 months |
| ||
|
Spontaneouslycom Registered: 11/24/02 Posts: 1,282 Loc: Galapagos Last seen: 23 years, 5 months |
| ||
| |||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! | 1,829 | 4 | 03/11/02 01:18 AM by 2shrewmen | ||
![]() |
Question sterilization questions! | 947 | 3 | 09/17/01 08:21 PM by oscill8 | ||
![]() |
quick question about rye jars | 1,669 | 6 | 07/19/17 12:01 AM by pyro101981 | ||
![]() |
A QUICK QUESTION....NEED FAST REPLY PLZ | 1,298 | 10 | 05/23/02 09:33 PM by MushroomBoy123 | ||
![]() |
Quick question concerning sterilization | 845 | 1 | 07/01/01 08:03 PM by zetek | ||
![]() |
Quick Question, quick answer please | 621 | 1 | 10/06/02 10:18 AM by rheidiohed121 | ||
![]() |
Quick question about quart/pint jars | 2,862 | 18 | 09/20/01 06:03 PM by darkfly | ||
![]() |
Please help w/3 quick questions | 1,321 | 9 | 10/13/01 01:16 PM by CACA |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 844 topic views. 20 members, 96 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

I'd still rather over-sterilize than under-sterilize if I'm going to do either. In any case, I observed neither jars that had collected extra water from drip-off nor any jars that looked too dry. I like to think I have a great eye (hell I do!), but I suppose "eye-ing" a jar isn't going to be completely accurate.
