Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Alien Abductions
    #11584164 -

What are your thoughts about alien abductions? A lot of people within the UFO community have mixed ideas about the validity of these purported experiences. Do you think there's some merit to these claims or perhaps even definitive evidence? If you believe these claims are potentially valid, why do you think aliens would do such a thing? What are their motivations for taking on such an agenda? If you know of any substantial evidence in favor of the abduction phenomenon, please post it in this thread. I personally believe that there are some genuine alien abductees out there. I just don't see how it's possible for people to know what aliens look like if some of these people weren't telling the truth. I think there are probably more circulating fraudulent claims about alien abductions than there are genuine experiences. What do you think about this subject?





--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11584220 -

I think there are probably more circulating fraudulent claims about alien abductions than there are genuine experiences. What do you think about this subject?
:thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.


Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11584274 -

I'm not too sure what i believe to be honest. i can speculate things all day long. If Aliens are visiting here abducting humans i would be inclined to think that these aliens view of reality, life, the universe and their purpose in the web of life might be radically different that that of ancient and modern humans alike. They may view us as we view things like single celled organisms or ants or something. Pets? Cattle? no different that humans tinkering around with genetic engineering. Perhaps we even share some DNA with them?? And perhaps these "aliens" aren't from another planet in outerspace at all.....maybe they are from another dimension all together and UFO's are really hyperdimensional crafts not space crafts. and maybe the laws of physics and gravity and things we know as the laws of physics doesn't even apply from where they hail from. or perhaps everything that humans know of science and physics and quantum physics etc. etc. is what they learn as small children.....very elementary in comparison to how advanced they are in those areas. So if they are here...which i believe they and at least a few other races of extraterrestrials are, at least they're taking an interest in humans. we are after all very multifaceted and multicultural so it might leave them somewhat baffled at how vastly different each of us are from everyone else.  I do believe that humans are having contact with "aliens" and vice versa. whether or not they're from outerspace or another dimension is a BIG ???? I know that i've personally had communications with some things completely other worldly on more than a few occasions so hmmmmm???? The one thing that i know for CERTAIN is that i don't KNOW anything for certain. another thing i can say for certain is that Creator enjoys VARIETY =) of EVERYTHING!! thats it.


--------------------
let it be know, there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: fungusflip]
    #11584320 -

My guess is that alien abductions are for recruiting certain humans into one or the other sides in the STS vs STO battle.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: deCypher]
    #11584472 -

I believe the Greys perform abductions in an attempt to preserve their dieing race. They are not only taking genetic material from humans in futile attempts to repairs their genetics, but are creating hybrid grey/human races. The Greys are the ancestors of human civilizations from parallel worlds whose planet was destroyed, and they were forced to adapt.

Edit: I also believe in positive "encounters" with what we would call "positive" ETs.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (12/04/09 03:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11587195 -

Either these stories are all hallucination/lies, or this is actually happening in some form or another.

If they were all hallucinations, isn't it odd there is such consistency in them? There are plenty of people who hallucinate (ie schizophrenics) but there never emerges a concrete trend among them such as the alien abduction scenario.

You could call it cultural hysteria, but there are a lot of things that people could be delusional about which would be influenced by culture; IE, religious hysteria. You don't hear a bunch of incredibly similar stories about people being visited by angels and taken on a brief tour of heaven.

And even if it was some mass hallucination among the populace - the alien symbol being a byproduct of our current age of space exploration and technological development - why is it always the same type of grey alien? There are probably just as many beliefs regarding what an alien would look like as there are people, yet we always hear very similar descriptions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11587724 -

In regards to why alien abductions are taking place, I have to agree with the abduction researcher Dr. David Jacobs. He wrote a book called The Threat which seems to correlate with my personal views. I have yet to read this book but based on the book description below, I'd say this information is the most plausible explanation for the abduction phenomenon so far.

Quote:
The world's foremost academic expert on UFOs and alien abductions provides the first evidence-based explanation of a mystery that has perplexed scientists for decades.

Based on more than 700 hypnotic-regression interviews with alien abductees and a Roper survey of 6,000 adults, The Threat reveals why the aliens are here and what they want, explains why their agenda has been kept secret, and exposes their frightening plans for earth and its inhabitants. In a direct, authoritative challenge to researchers who believe the abduction phenomenon is essentially benevolent and spiritually uplifting, Professor David M. Jacobs proves that there is a far more disturbing and potentially dangerous plan underway, with possible alien domination at its core.

In this remarkably well-researched and well-written book, Professor Jacob has added a new complexity and depth to our knowledge of the UFO and abduction phenomena. The secret alien agenda revealed here is ominous, but it must be confronted before it is too late.





--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11587773 -

c0sm0nautt said:
I believe the Greys perform abductions in an attempt to preserve their dieing race. They are not only taking genetic material from humans in futile attempts to repairs their genetics, but are creating hybrid grey/human races. The Greys are the ancestors of human civilizations from parallel worlds whose planet was destroyed, and they were forced to adapt.



I'm curious; what evidence do you have for this?  If they're that technologically advanced it would seem as though they'd only need one or two DNA samples from a human... and why would their race be dying out and why would they need to repair their genetic structure?  More importantly, it seems as though any intelligent extraterrestrial species that was trying to do such a covert operation would erase their subjects' memories of the experience with no chance of recall or exposure (or better yet, just kill the subject after experimentation).


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: deCypher]
    #11589332 -

I have absolutely no empirical evidence for my claims. I believe they are "dieing" because this is what happens when a being becomes extremely negatively polarized and cut off from intelligent infinity - their DNA starts to degrade.

I believe the Universe is highly structured to the extent more powerful beings are watching over this process, and we would be protected in the case of death. Also they have no reason to kill us - they'd rather keep Earth in the "fear farm" state in which books like the one Nlight alluded to create.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (12/05/09 11:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11589642 -

Quote:
c0sm0nautt said: I believe they are "dieing" because this is what happens when a being becomes extremely negatively polarized and cut off from intelligent infinity - their DNA starts to degrade.



Yeah I don't really buy this.  What would cause a DNA structure to start degrading?  I don't think the morality of a sentient being's actions or their inability to feel the heart chakra has anything to do with the integrity of their genetics... sounds like pseudoscience IMO.

Quote:
c0sm0nautt said:
I believe the Universe is highly structured to the extent more powerful beings are watching over this process, and we would be protected in the case of death.



So we're protected from death by alien abduction but not from death by murder, natural disaster, or starvation/poverty?  :lol:

Quote:
c0sm0nautt said:
Also they have no reason to kill us - they'd rather keep Earth in the "fear farm" state in which books like the one Nlight alluded to create.



I agree that their agenda might be to maintain a "fear farm", so to speak, but allowing people to realize that this fear farm exists and wake up using love to fight fear would be extremely counterproductive to this goal.  Absolute secrecy would serve their plans far better it seems like, and the sacrifice of one or two individuals used in experimentation would be worth the net gain in fear from an unconscious, sleeping population that's unaware of the existence of these negative entities.  Either that or they would allow the abductees to live with a wholly distorted picture of what these beings are and what their intended purposes are in order to spread fear even more.  Thus I see no reason to trust what the people who claim to have been abducted by malevolent aliens say.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: deCypher]
    #11589716 -

deCypher said:
c0sm0nautt said: I believe they are "dieing" because this is what happens when a being becomes extremely negatively polarized and cut off from intelligent infinity - their DNA starts to degrade.



Yeah I don't really buy this.  What would cause a DNA structure to start degrading?  I don't think the morality of a sentient being's actions or their inability to feel the heart chakra has anything to do with the integrity of their genetics... sounds like pseudoscience IMO.




I don't think feeling the heart Chakra is necessary either, but rather our DNA acts as a sort of receiver of intelligent energy from 'all that is.' It's like their receiver becomes damaged and starts to degrade.

Quote:
deCypher said:
c0sm0nautt said:
I believe the Universe is highly structured to the extent more powerful beings are watching over this process, and we would be protected in the case of death.



So we're protected from death by alien abduction but not from death by murder, natural disaster, or starvation/poverty?  :lol:



Yep. It's like they are breaking the "rules" of our reality by interfering - but the game needs to be balanced in order to preserve their free will as well.

Quote:
deCypher said:
Quote:
c0sm0nautt said:
Also they have no reason to kill us - they'd rather keep Earth in the "fear farm" state in which books like the one Nlight alluded to create.



I agree that their agenda might be to maintain a "fear farm", so to speak, but allowing people to realize that this fear farm exists and wake up using love to fight fear would be extremely counterproductive to this goal.  Absolute secrecy would serve their plans far better it seems like, and the sacrifice of one or two individuals used in experimentation would be worth the net gain in fear from an unconscious, sleeping population that's unaware of the existence of these negative entities.  Either that or they would allow the abductees to live with a wholly distorted picture of what these beings are and what their intended purposes are in order to spread fear even more.  Thus I see no reason to trust what the people who claim to have been abducted by malevolent aliens say.



I may agree with you there. I think they are doing a pretty good job at keeping it secret - the average population still doesn't buy into it as a real phenomena. As I said, I don't believe they can kill us, or that may have subscribed to your theory. They don't have any control over people "waking up" and to it all and realizing love so to speak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11589731 -

Quote:
c0sm0nautt said: our DNA acts as a sort of receiver of intelligent energy from 'all that is.' It's like their receiver becomes damaged and starts to degrade.



What evidence is there for this?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: deCypher]
    #11589747 -

I'd point to the fossil records which show that every 30,000 or so years there seems to be a huge explosion of new species - it's apparent to me evolution is not strictly Darwinian in the sense of natural selection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: deCypher]
    #11590191 -

deCypher said:
Quote:
c0sm0nautt said: our DNA acts as a sort of receiver of intelligent energy from 'all that is.' It's like their receiver becomes damaged and starts to degrade.



What evidence is there for this?



Ufologists and abduction researchers are puzzled as to how extraterrestrials breed due to their apparent lack of visible reproductive organs and any indications that they have such bodily components. I believe it's a widely accepted theory that they reproduce through cloning. Many researchers believe that over time the Greys' DNA became weakened by the cloning process.

I personally don't believe that is the case. The Greys don't appear to have suitable physical bodies for Earth's gravity. They have really spindly, fragile-looking bodies and huge heads. I doubt the tall Greys can even run on our planet due to their impractical physiology. Their home planet that they evolved on probably has a weaker gravitational field than Earth does. If these beings really are somehow combining human and alien DNA to make a hybrid race, the only logical explanation I can think of is that they're trying to create an alien race which is physically more suitable for Earth's gravity. I believe the Greys are planning on moving here permanently. That could end up being the best thing to ever happen to the human race or perhaps even the worst. Nonetheless, there are billions of organisms other than humans that would greatly benefit from this.

As a side note, I think it's highly disrespectful and violating the way the Greys kidnap people against their will and force them to do things they don't want to do. There are thousands of people on Earth who think they would enjoy being abducted by aliens. I'm sure these people would willingly allow themselves to be abducted. Why don't the Greys just abduct those individuals? Why kidnap and terrorize people against their will?


--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11590570 -

c0sm0nautt said:
I'd point to the fossil records which show that every 30,000 or so years there seems to be a huge explosion of new species - it's apparent to me evolution is not strictly Darwinian in the sense of natural selection.



Meh, even if it's true that these periodic bursts in novelty are not explainable by random mutation and natural selection, this still doesn't necessarily support the assertion that the DNA of the Greys has become degraded because of their actions.  I suppose it's possible that some intelligent force has been guiding evolution with carefully selected bombardments of radiation or something similar to provoke mutation... is this what you mean by being DNA being a receiver?  In this case it would be impossible for the "receiver" of the Greys to degrade because DNA will always be affected by radiation or other energy causing it to mutate.

Also, how do we know the Greys are even physical beings that use DNA?  Couldn't they be purely extradimensional?


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Edited by deCypher (12/05/09 02:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: deCypher]
    #11590633 -

deCypher said:
Also, how do we know the Greys are even physical beings that use DNA?  Couldn't they be purely extradimensional?



It's as plausible as anything I have said. :smile: The reason why I believe my theory is because it was an intuitive thought which was later backed up by channeled material. The energy that effects DNA could be something that we can't detect - like some form of underlying ether.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11590654 -

I remember we covered alien abductions in a cultural anthropology class I took.

They had this chart that compared the statistics of reported abductions with the release of popular movies/books/radio shows about aliens and they practically mirrored each other.

It really led me to believe that it's a crock. There isn't any convincing evidence, and no, its not because the government is covering it up - but because they don't happen. This isn't to say I don't believe in life elsewhere, I just think they have better things to do with their time than abduct hillbillies and crazy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #11590677 -

Couldn't popular ET movies allow for associate and the surfacing of memories that would have never been uncovered? I just don't know why people who lie about such a frightening experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #11590714 -

MoeRon said:
I remember we covered alien abductions in a cultural anthropology class I took.

They had this chart that compared the statistics of reported abductions with the release of popular movies/books/radio shows about aliens and they practically mirrored each other.

It really led me to believe that it's a crock. There isn't any convincing evidence, and no, its not because the government is covering it up - but because they don't happen. This isn't to say I don't believe in life elsewhere, I just think they have better things to do with their time than abduct hillbillies and crazy people.



In regards to alien movies/books/radio shows/magazine articles, etc, those were all initially sparked by REAL events, not the other way around. That is why they mirror each other. I suppose that's one of the main reasons why people reject the UFO phenomenon. They think it's based on fiction when in actuality the fictional UFO/alien stories were based on reality.

Edit: If you watch the UFO documentary UFOs Seeing is Believing, you will get an excellent overview of the history of the UFO phenomenon and its relation to the public. It will shed some light on my statement above^.


--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Edited by NlightNd1 (12/05/09 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alien Abductions [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11591202 -


MoeRon said:
I remember we covered alien abductions in a cultural anthropology class I took.

They had this chart that compared the statistics of reported abductions with the release of popular movies/books/radio shows about aliens and they practically mirrored each other.

It really led me to believe that it's a crock. There isn't any convincing evidence, and no, its not because the government is covering it up - but because they don't happen. This isn't to say I don't believe in life elsewhere, I just think they have better things to do with their time than abduct hillbillies and crazy people.




This partially links to what I posted above. Yes, these experience could be hallucinations influenced by culture and pop media; but if so, they are the only hallucinations I can think of in the modern era that carry such specific consistencies among thousands of different people.

Edited by Tranquil Toad (12/05/09 04:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alien Abduction (Shocking Disappearence with a flash of light) on Camera. JoseLibrado 995 8 04/22/08 04:52 AM
by Q-WTF
* Best abduction story I've ever heard.
( 1 2 all )
Scratcher 3,134 28 12/18/07 04:32 PM
by Jack Albertson
* Extra-terrestrials are Abducting Humans - The BEST Evidence
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 7,413 51 09/05/07 05:11 AM
by Middleman
* Alien Believers, What Are Your Thoughts On This?
( 1 2 all )
appleorange 4,319 23 03/02/08 05:25 AM
by Humble lurker
* Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks For Hearings On Relations With Alien Civilizations BoneMan 2,874 14 11/30/05 10:40 AM
by tomekk
* Alien/Human Relations v2.0
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 24,933 65 12/23/22 02:19 AM
by doolhoofd
* Why Am I Afraid Of Aliens?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 12,151 83 01/17/15 12:35 PM
by Konyap
* "A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown..."
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Yrat 11,220 84 06/17/08 05:55 PM
by cottlestonpie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,311 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.